Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Gosh I'm SUCH a dope- I've finally cottoned on to where you've been! We looked at The Witchery for our honeymoon!
It was when I read romantic and gothic I thought 'Hang on, what was it called again'!
Amazing- would you recommend? It's OH's 30th next year and I'm after inspiration!
Sorry you had a rubbish journey home though, you must have been shattered.
Had a good week so far thank you! It's great to be back on plan (if a little difficult at times- I forget how much preparation you need to do for things to be easy for you in terms of shopping!) X

Hi Ruth, Congratulations on your engagement, wishing you a life of love, laughter and happiness. Glad you enjoyed your time away, does us good i think, draw a line get back on track, never mind what you eaten. I lost half this week again at least it coming off xxxxxx

Gosh I'm SUCH a dope- I've finally cottoned on to where you've been! We looked at The Witchery for our honeymoon!
It was when I read romantic and gothic I thought 'Hang on, what was it called again'!
Amazing- would you recommend? It's OH's 30th next year and I'm after inspiration!
Sorry you had a rubbish journey home though, you must have been shattered.
Had a good week so far thank you! It's great to be back on plan (if a little difficult at times- I forget how much preparation you need to do for things to be easy for you in terms of shopping!) X

Oh @Poppet12 it is absolutely lovely! I have never been anywhere like it!!! I have heard that the rooms (if you want to stay there) are also amazing but pretty pricey! The food is to die for!
I totally agree about the prep- we barely have anything in and getting back on track today has been a bit of a nightmare! Glad you've had a good week though :) hope today has been good too!!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth, Congratulations on your engagement, wishing you a life of love, laughter and happiness. Glad you enjoyed your time away, does us good i think, draw a line get back on track, never mind what you eaten. I lost half this week again at least it coming off xxxxxx

Hiya @boofle thank you for the kind words! Well done on your loss too that's great! I'm back on it today! Desperately hoping for a maintain (but knowing I have no chance haha!)

Ruth
X

Sounds like an amazing time away and congratulations on your engagement! So happy for you xx

Thanks @Hunny85 we had a wonderful time and are over the moon (I'm still a bit shocked and in disbelief!) how are you doing? You having a good week??

Ruth
X

Brilliant! I remember the rooms being expensive but it looked amazing. And to be fair, what we paid in London was a lot too, but worth the luxury for a special occasion :)
I remember when my OH proposed to me and I barely spoke for about 3 days. It really took me by surprise!
The planning is definitely the key, but the hardest bit too.
I lost 3.75lbs in my first week though so it paid off! Today hasn't been brill but hopefully can pull it back x

Brilliant! I remember the rooms being expensive but it looked amazing. And to be fair, what we paid in London was a lot too, but worth the luxury for a special occasion :)
I remember when my OH proposed to me and I barely spoke for about 3 days. It really took me by surprise!
The planning is definitely the key, but the hardest bit too.
I lost 3.75lbs in my first week though so it paid off! Today hasn't been brill but hopefully can pull it back x

Well done on the loss that is ace!!!
Yes I took myself for a massive walk today on my own with my headphones in to let things sink in- although it still hasn't just yet!
Yes we stayed in an expensive boutique hotel that I found near Haymarket, I actually booked it when my OH was really ill and wanted something nice for his birthday so I totally agree, worth it for the occasion. I couldn't recommend The Witchery and Edinburgh itself any higher, it's just amazing, we will definitely be back.

Ruth
X

So, I am back on plan, thank goodness!

Breakfast:
40g Porridge HEB
2 Oranges
Coffee x2
1 tsp Honey (1)

Lunch:
Tin of Tuna (drained)
Orange Pepper
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Sweetcorn
Light Mayo 1 tbsp (2)
50% Reduced Fat Cheese HEA
Seeded Grapes
2 Satsumas
1 Apple and Raspberry Drumstick (2.5)

IMG_3105.JPG

Dinner:
Lamb Stir Fry- TBC
Apple, Pear and Cinnamon Skyr Yogurt- Syns TBC as it's limited edition I'm going to have to look it up, however all of the others are between 1 & 1.5 syns.
A couple of Drumsticks/Swizzels Matlow Stuff!

Ruth
X

It will be 3 Syns (serves 2 so 6 for the whole meal) for my dinner! Even though I eat 1/3 and Dan 2/3 I find it better to halve the syns!
IMG_3108.JPG
The syns are from:
Cornflour 1.5 tsp (1/2 a syn per tsp so counted it as 2 tsps) (1)
Hoisin Sauce 1.5 tbsp (3)
1.5 tsp Light Muscovado Sugar (1.5)
I rounded it up to 6, as I normally do!! So 3 each!

Ruth
X

I didn't have any more syns yesterday as my naughty OH told me he put a bit of sesame oil in as well. So I counted myself at about 12 just to be safe!

Ruth
X

I love those Skyr yogurts - they feel naughty, but are actually really good to have on plan

Yes they are divine- I love them and normally get them when they are on offer in Asda! How are you doing?? Everything ok?

Ruth
X

Food today!

Porridge 40g HEB
Honey Tsp (1)
Coffee x2

Asda BBQ Chicken Breasts (2)
Homemade chips with Crushed Garlic, Smoked Paprika and Salt
50% Reduced Fat Cheese HEA
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Sweetcorn
0% Fat Greek Yogurt
1/2 Tbsp Chilli Sauce (1/2)
1 Tbsp Hot Sauce (1)

Frozen Mango Pieces
0% Fat Greek Yogurt
Tsp Honey (1)

IMG_3120.JPG
IMG_3121.JPG

Chicken Curry for tea (OH is making it now!)
Looking forward to it, yum yum!
Going to have a sweet potato wrap at 4.5 syns and then some more fruit, yogurt and honey for afters. I have got some Wispas in the cupboard but don't quite have enough syns and don't want to go over after my start to the week!

Ruth
X

Tomorrow we are going to a Halloween Party!
As I have black hair and generally look ok for it, I am going as Wednesday Addams from the Addams Family and my OH as her brother Pugsley haha! Got a gothicy tartan dress with a big black collar from Asda in a Size 12 and it's huge- which is a nice feeling! Also some knee high socks, and will put my hair in pigtail plaits, and wear my Doc Martens.
We bought Dan some boys 11-12 black shorts and a ladies striped top, and he also has some knee high socks. We will look a right picture! It will be good though!
I am also out for lunch with my friend first but will make good choices :)

Ruth
X

So we are going to Zizzis for lunch!
I am looking at their salads or meat/fish options!
IMG_3125.PNG
IMG_3126.PNG
They are both the same but with either meat or fish. The salads are much of a muchness but at least these are both GF and under 600 cals!
I'm just wondering about syns as I'm going out tomorrow night :/

Ruth
X

Ruth, what a lovely catch up, congratulations to you both! :bestwishes: Glad you had such a wonderful time, what a nice touch that we are all able to share a little bit of through this, such a nice thing. Me and Mrs spent a week in Edinburgh in June, it was our 25th anniversary, we thought we'd be in Thailand, China, Hong Kong or Malaysia where we honeymooned. Our son got in the Wales student rugby league team and played in the 4 Nations hosted in Edinburgh, so we went there to support him. Fab place, had a wicked week.

Keep your goals and focus but also enjoy yourself. It looks like you've got the balance right. He's a very lucky chap!.

Ruth, what a lovely catch up, congratulations to you both! :bestwishes: Glad you had such a wonderful time, what a nice touch that we are all able to share a little bit of through this, such a nice thing. Me and Mrs spent a week in Edinburgh in June, it was our 25th anniversary, we thought we'd be in Thailand, China, Hong Kong or Malaysia where we honeymooned. Our son got in the Wales student rugby league team and played in the 4 Nations hosted in Edinburgh, so we went there to support him. Fab place, had a wicked week.

Keep your goals and focus but also enjoy yourself. It looks like you've got the balance right. He's a very lucky chap!.

Hello @Quins :) lovely to hear from you and thank you for your kind words! We absolutely loved Edinburgh, Dan has been many times before, his family are from just south of Edinburgh but it was my first time and I am totally taken with it! We will definitely be back! Sounds like you had an amazing time when you went too!!
Hope that all is going well for you too, just going to nip onto your diary for a peek now! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Ruth
X

So my food tonight!
I didn't fancy a wrap in the end!
So I managed to have my Wispa and a 1/2 Syn Refresher chew which takes me to my full 15 syns.
Lovely day too!
I also have managed to get my walking up a lot more since coming back from Edinburgh
IMG_3129.PNG
IMG_3130.PNG
So that's yesterday and today which isn't bad at all!
This was my yummy dinner which was 1 Syn for 1 tsp of Sugar (there was 2 tsps in the full recipe)
IMG_3124.JPG

Ruth
X

Back