Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

:) I like your mugs! The cheers big ears one is brill:D And I must say the photos of your food always look super yum! X

They are from Debenhams (my OH works there) and I also have a bread bin and tea, sugar and coffee set to match- love them!!

Ruth
X

I have been to Leeds today to sort my phone out as it's overheating! Had a three hour wait to be seen by the Apple Store so went shopping with my mum :)
Had a black Americano in Neros in the Trinity Center Shopping Area (which is lovely!!) and went to Pret A Manger for lunch. I had the Tuna Niçoise salad without the dressing which as per my app is Free! Also a Diet Coke. Pre Leeds I had already had a black tea, 2 eggs, 1/2 avocado and a portobello mushroom.
IMG_3720.JPG
IMG_3721.JPG
I watched my mum eat a Chicken Super Club sandwich and a Danish pastry (I drooled a bit) but mine was still yum! I then had some fresh pineapple when I got home.
Chicken, bacon, chilli, cheese and tomato pasta for tea followed by blackberries and a Mixed Berry Skyr Yogurt (1), Watermelon Slices and a Twirl (9)
Looking to end on 14.5.

Ruth
X

Whilst I was shopping today I got to spend some time with my mum on my own which is not something I get to do often, it was lovely. We talked about my wedding plans and had a really lovely time! I got a pair of boots and a Christmas tshirt to wear to work on Friday for our Christmas themed day! It has two way sequins, one way says merry Christmas and if you move them the other way it says bah humbug! My mum got me some bauble earrings too.

Ruth
X

Today has also been good!!
Leftover food from last nights dinner for breakfast with mayo (added by my OH...) (2)
Followed by coffee, a pot of tea and I have put the tree up and wrapped presents this afternoon.
FF988A2A-B221-4EC8-926A-0557BD806922.jpg
This is my dinner, OH is out!
Fresh Salmon Piece, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower, 1 egg. I added mayo (3)
Blackberries and Strawberry Skyr Yogurt (1), 1/2 melon. Twirl (9)
IMG_0009.JPG

Ruth
X

Right so weigh in tomorrow, been a blooming saint all week in fact I feel like I started again- loved every minute! Very determined to get my last two weeks worth of gains off so would like a 2lb loss which is quite a bit for me but if I get it, I will be so over the moon! I also can't believe how much I have eaten too- loads!!!
Got my cherry overnight oats in the fridge as we speak and I will couple that with egg, avocado and cucumber for breakfast (although it depends on how hungry I am!)

Ruth
X

Breakfast!!
Cherry overnight oats (HEXB ) tea with dash milk
IMG_0010.JPG

Lunch tbc

Ruth
X

Dinner :)
SW Egg Fried Rice. Bloomin Gorgeous!
IMG_0018.JPG
Couple of syns for sesame oil (a treat!!)

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth and so well done on your minus 2 lbs and WOW just 4 lbs to target! Love the look of the egg fried rice, can almost smell it. Is the recipe on here somewhere? x :)

Got my 2lbs wooop!!!
4lbs to target!

2 meals out this week. One a pre planned meal, the other not so much...

Ruth
X
Yay, you did it! I knew you would, you're so determined to reach your target. Well done Ruth x

Hi Ruth and so well done on your minus 2 lbs and WOW just 4 lbs to target! Love the look of the egg fried rice, can almost smell it. Is the recipe on here somewhere? x :)

Hello @solange thamk you I am very pleased just got to try and stay on it!! Erm I will hunt the recipe out as it's out of one of my Chinese books but made SW friendly by me!! How are you doing?

Ruth
X

Yay, you did it! I knew you would, you're so determined to reach your target. Well done Ruth x

Thanks @Tibbs i feel pretty good! Looking forward to getting to target, whether it's Christmas or January!! How are things with you??

Ruth
X

Breakfasts!
2 eggs with 1/2 avocado (4.5) defrosted cherries and fat free yogurt. Tea and splash milk
IMG_0021.JPG
Lunch!
Pasta, capers, olives (1/2), jalapeños, cucumber and natural yogurt
IMG_0020.JPG

Ruth
X

Thanks @Tibbs i feel pretty good! Looking forward to getting to target, whether it's Christmas or January!! How are things with you??

Ruth
X
Hi Ruth, went a bit haywire for a couple of days...so much temptation around! 100% back on track now though thanks x

Hi Ruth, went a bit haywire for a couple of days...so much temptation around! 100% back on track now though thanks x

I know exactly what you mean! My office is full of tubs of chocolates and mince pies! Thank goodness I'm not a fan! Glad to hear you're back on it although I hope you enjoyed yourself!!

Ruth
X

I didn't feel too well last night, had really bad indigestion :/ my OH made a very lovely lime, chicken, onion, ginger, garlic and chilli curry with rice which was fine but it was still a bit niggly so I went to bed after.
The curry had 1 syn for the cornflour.
IMG_0023.JPG
So yesterday I used a grand total of six syns which is very low for me!!! But still ok as per SW guidelines!

Feeling ok this morning but my tummy is still a bit all over so have got the wheat bag on it and a cup of tea. Will get some fruit later on. Out for dinner tonight at William & Victoria's in Harrogate which is very nice. When I've been before I normally go all out but this time it will take some thinking about...
I did go for my birthday and had Pate with Gf bread and chutney and then fillet steak with GF chips but I would rather like my target certificate in my hand ;)
We will see, oh well, on with the tea!
IMG_0024.JPG

Ruth
X

I like the sound of the curry, your meals always look lovely too.
Enjoy your evening out Ruth x

Back