Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

I had the most wonderful time last night.
However, I have been really ill today :/
Ended up in A&E as I had a really bad headache, so bad that I couldn't stand up properly or function.
I have cluster migraines and have had a small one for about a week but this one was horrendous!!
So had a CT scan and have just been told to rest and sleep. They also asked me if I had been ill recently as my throats was still really red as were my ears. So they don't think that I have truly recovered from when I was ill before. Makes sense really as I am bloody exhausted :/
So yeah... had a salad from subway and a pot of tea, not much else!!

Laid in bed watching Blackadder!

Ruth
X

Thanks guys, was still really ill yesterday so had all of my tablets swapped etc and got given a drip as I was starting to get a bit dehydrated!
Slept like a baby last night so we will see what today holds...
Ruth
X

Hope you ok Ruth take care, not a good week 2 on stressed over house move ours sold the one we were havin had to pull out, trying to find somewhere before its too late, happy christmas to everyone xxxx

Hope you ok Ruth take care, not a good week 2 on stressed over house move ours sold the one we were havin had to pull out, trying to find somewhere before its too late, happy christmas to everyone xxxx

Oh no @boofle i hope that you get stuff sorted! Don't worry about that 2 on. You will be just fine I promise!!!

Ruth
X

Right. So here is the update...
I was ok yesterday morning, new tablets taken (slow release beta blockers) and went to work. Had my porridge with cherries and 1 tsp honey (1) and a tea with dash milk.
Then I did something I normally don't do, we have a sandwich can that comes round and I got a Cajun chicken salad. It was bloomin lovely and all fresh! So I had that with some cherry Pepsi max!
It was my Works Christmas do last night.
IMG_0101.JPG
I had a couple of vodka and cokes (no diet mixers at all!! Didn't know what to do!) but came home at 11:30 as very tired.
In regards to this week, I haven't really eaten enough so need to get on that, anything I have eaten I've picked at! Taking myself for food this morning and to get some bits from Asda as im starving from not eating properly for 2/3 days.
Finally, I hate having to type this- I may call target after Christmas. My countdown runs out on 16th Jan.
People at my do yesterday were very lovely but 'don't lose any more you're wasting away' and my immune system is shot which concerns me. I'm not normally this ill, or this cold.
I will message my consultant and see what she says, although I did want my 3 stone so badly!!

Ho hum. Apologies for lack of posting on everyone else's diaries and this one. I really haven't had the energy :(

Ruth
X

Goodness Ruth, I wasn't around all week and have been catching up on your diary and was shocked you've been in hospital and on a drip :eek: I hope you're feeling better soon x
You look FANTASTIC in that photo:)

First proper meal since Tuesday night
Managed 1/2. Curried lamb with egg fried rice
IMG_0123.JPG
Had a few treats today (bad ones) but it is Christmas and I have touched NOTHING at work whatsoever so far including yesterday when they hired out a pizza oven catering firm and they made fresh pizzas to order :eek: I thoroughly enjoyed my chicken salad!
Out for Christmas lunch with my in laws tomorrow so lots of lean meat and yummy veg. Would really like to stay in bed instead hahahaha! That sounds really bad doesn't it... :/
Will get back to it on Monday. I reckon I'm up for a gain as TOTM is also due and it's never good when you don't eat enough!

Ruth
X

Goodness Ruth, I wasn't around all week and have been catching up on your diary and was shocked you've been in hospital and on a drip :eek: I hope you're feeling better soon x
You look FANTASTIC in that photo:)

Thanks @Tibbs they actually think in the end that I had some kind of allergic reaction. When I woke up yesterday morning feeling fairly normal I could have cried as the pain was so bad before and I was so grateful to be rid of it! Thank you for your kind words re my photo, it was a lovely night just a shame it's not been a good week as it was my last time to smash it before Christmas!
However good things come to those who wait!
How are you doing??

Ruth
X

Thanks @Tibbs they actually think in the end that I had some kind of allergic reaction. When I woke up yesterday morning feeling fairly normal I could have cried as the pain was so bad before and I was so grateful to be rid of it! Thank you for your kind words re my photo, it was a lovely night just a shame it's not been a good week as it was my last time to smash it before Christmas!
However good things come to those who wait!
How are you doing??

Ruth
X

So pleased to hear your pain has gone Ruth, any idea what you were allergic to? It's really knocked you for six :(
I'm struggling sticking to plan, skipping meals and keep dipping my hand in the Christmas chocolates :eek:
Hope this week sees you feeling 100% and don't worry you'll smash it soon :) X

So pleased to hear your pain has gone Ruth, any idea what you were allergic to? It's really knocked you for six :(
I'm struggling sticking to plan, skipping meals and keep dipping my hand in the Christmas chocolates :eek:
Hope this week sees you feeling 100% and don't worry you'll smash it soon :) X

I have absolutely no idea, just hoping that it doesn't happen again!!! I think it's that time of year @Tibbs but enjoy it and then get back on it, it's all about that give and take!
Thanks for the kind words I hope so too, I also hope you have a fab week :)

Ruth
X

So yesterday I was out with my in laws for the day and we had a nice time! Lots of walking etc
Proper Christmas dinner with chicken, ham etc tonnes of veg, 1x Yorkshire pudding, 2x pigs in blankets and a dessert spoonful of stuffing. I had a good 5 types of veg on my plate! And 2 roast potatoes! I also had 2 glasses of fizzy wine which was yummy and a real treat :)
Then I had a slither of lemon cheesecake and some cheese (without the biscuits) and thoroughly enjoyed every bit. I had a little bit of everything so didn't feel overfaced or full- best way to be!

Weigh in tonight, and I am calling target over Christmas with re assessment in the new year... watch me put about 5lbs on this evening :eek:

Ruth
X

We also had a massive veg order come yesterday so we literally have everything from butternut squash to swede to mushrooms to ginger to kale and leafy greens. Looking forward to getting stuck into them! Can't wait for a good Christmas!

Ruth
X

Morning Girlies, do you mind if I join in here? I've been reading the last few pages of your diary and you've done so well! I havn't been to group in a while but have been losing slowly on my own. Will go much faster when I get to group again though

You look fabulous in the pic Ruth! I think you're making the right decision to call target for what it's worth. I know you were desperate for your 3st award but you look perfect as you are. Also if your immune system is taking a battering and you're feeling the cold, the time is right! When I got to my lowest weight I wanted to keep going but it wasn't right for me. I'm now a bit above that but not by much (will get there after Christmas)...
Glad you had a nice weekend, Xmas lunch with the in laws sounds delicious! Hope you're on the countdown now, when do you finish work? X

Back