Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

another half off they all add up how is everyone doing xx

Well I ended up not eating until the evening as I had such bad indigestion so that wasn't good for me!
I had to eat tonight (it was gorgeous)
1 Diet Coke (in the pub beforehand)
GF chicken liver pate with GF bread, salad and tomato chutney
GF Pan seared cod with artichokes, sautéed potatoes, ratatouille and a spinach dressing (I also had some mixed veg too)
A large glass of red wine

Yum

Ruth
X

Well done on the loss Ruth! You're so close to target now, I'm so glad you've had a renewed vigor with the plan- send some my way please?!
Hope your tummy has settled down, your meal out sounds lovely. And the curry your OH made looks divine! I think I might have to make one for tea! X

Thanks @Poppet12 im still not feeling quite right though I only had dinner again today and some fruit in the morning! Lots of people have got a sickness bug so I think that I have the tail end of something! Both meals were lovely!!! I think I am getting better because I was hungry today at around 3 ish!
How are you doing?!

Ruth
X

Still not felt overly great today...
Brunch:
Melon and Pineapple Pots (big ones from M&S)
Tea with Dash Milk

Dinner: This was a bit odd, I didn't eat it all and I'm not sure I would have it again... my OH called it a fusion of far eastern and Italian... (satay and pasta)
Pasta with ginger, garlic, chillies, soy sauce,peanut butter (27)* and chicken thighs. I call it, throwing two meals together out of what is in the cupboard.
IMG_0034.JPG

*i told him off, as although I eat 1/3 I couldn't eat all of my dinner as it was so rich. So I'm looking at 7 syns. I then had two bits of toberlone so I'm over a bit but ok with that!

Work was also rubbish so just generally glad to get today out of the way, I could have eaten the whole damn toblerone!!

Ruth
X

Last edited:
I feel better today!
IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG
Breakfast is defrosted cherries with porridge and natural yogurt alongside a tea!
It's Christmas jumper day every Friday in December at my work so I bought this tshirt. It has two way sequins so one way says merry xmas and the other says bah humbug! Love it!
Ruth
X

Well I had my dinner on Friday which was Salmon with Green beans and new potatoes (another meal out) and also a glass of wine. I had 1 piece of toblerone when I came in.
So quite good up until then. However yesterday I had another unexpected meal out and I was totally off plan and there was very little room for manoeuvre or choice. I had terrible stomach ache yesterday night as a result but had a syn free dinner of chilli and rice and then raspberries and yogurt for afters.
IMG_0053.JPG
Today I had my wetherspoons chicken skewers with coffee and salad (2) and then a big bowl of syn free mediterranean stew and fat free yogurt and defrosted cherries
IMG_0057.JPG
IMG_0058.JPG
I will be looking at a gain tomorrow I reckon. Well gutted :( as I was so good at my other meals out!!! It's that time of the year though...

Ruth
X

Dinner!
A piece of salmon with carrots, broccoli and sprouts.
1 tbsp Light mayo (2) then Defrosted Morello Cherries for afters. Yum.
IMG_0063.JPG

Ruth
X

Good morning everyone!
Still feeling a bit rubbish from eating on Saturday but have got my porridge (HEXB) with honey (1) and a cup of tea for breakfast.
IMG_0067.JPG
Went to a quiz last night and didn't get back in until 10:50 which is unheard of for me!!! Had a lovely time though, it was brilliant :)
Weigh in later, I will take it regardless, it's not a race and life will always get in the way!

Ruth
X

Sts tonight! Which I think is great given how many dos I have had!!
Done my best in between :) I have a further three dos this week :(
One tomorrow (off to see Vic and Bob in Sheffield) which will be a curry at Akbars. However I will have some chicken tikka with boiled rice (as usual) a poppadum and the pickle tray! So that's sorted.
Then Friday is my work's Christmas do. They have hired a pizza van... however I do not eat pizza so they have got me a salad so all good. Will have a couple of drinks.
Then on Sunday it's Sunday Christmas lunch at my OHs mums. Which will be good as she does loads of veg. Maybe a glass or two of fizz.
Would like another sts!!!

Ruth
X

Back