Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Well although my Christmas was pretty good, inbetween hasn't been.. God help those scales on Monday!!!! All prepped for next week though as went and bought some yummy fish that I can have with rice and vegetables for my lunch :)

Ruth
X

Well tonight didn't exactly go as planned...
Had lunch with my brother today and went up to my Parents' house afterwards.
Stayed until just before group and then my Dads car wouldn't start!! Tried to get a taxi but there was a 45 minute wait so didn't get there unfortunately.

However when I finally got home (AA driver gave my Mum and me a lift to the garage, which happens to be near my flat!!) I have prepped everything for this week. Eggs for tomorrow are already boiled and cooling off, Pasta, vegetables and Teriyaki Mackerel will be all sorted tomorrow morning and Porridge alongside scales and weigh pot are all out on the side, my cherries are currently defrosting too!
Definitely need to be on it, and make time to get on here as I seem to be mad busy!
Since it is 2017 I can discuss my upcoming wedding a bit more... I am going to the National Railway Museum in York on 15th January with my Mum as there is a Wedding Fayre on! You can actually get married there which would be quirky! We have decided to get married at the Registry Office in Harrogate which overlooks the Stray and is lovely, followed by the reception at the Sun Pavilion which is in the centre of the public park The Valley Gardens (it is so beautiful) it opens up onto a big veranda and looks out all over the park. The date we have chosen is Friday 02nd November 2018 which is a fair bit away but gives me time to get sorted!

Looking forward to maintaining, and eventually getting my 3 Stone Certificate and getting down to 11.7 (Wedding Target!)

Here we go...

Ruth
x

Well tonight didn't exactly go as planned...
Had lunch with my brother today and went up to my Parents' house afterwards.
Stayed until just before group and then my Dads car wouldn't start!! Tried to get a taxi but there was a 45 minute wait so didn't get there unfortunately.

However when I finally got home (AA driver gave my Mum and me a lift to the garage, which happens to be near my flat!!) I have prepped everything for this week. Eggs for tomorrow are already boiled and cooling off, Pasta, vegetables and Teriyaki Mackerel will be all sorted tomorrow morning and Porridge alongside scales and weigh pot are all out on the side, my cherries are currently defrosting too!
Definitely need to be on it, and make time to get on here as I seem to be mad busy!
Since it is 2017 I can discuss my upcoming wedding a bit more... I am going to the National Railway Museum in York on 15th January with my Mum as there is a Wedding Fayre on! You can actually get married there which would be quirky! We have decided to get married at the Registry Office in Harrogate which overlooks the Stray and is lovely, followed by the reception at the Sun Pavilion which is in the centre of the public park The Valley Gardens (it is so beautiful) it opens up onto a big veranda and looks out all over the park. The date we have chosen is Friday 02nd November 2018 which is a fair bit away but gives me time to get sorted!

Looking forward to maintaining, and eventually getting my 3 Stone Certificate and getting down to 11.7 (Wedding Target!)

Here we go...

Ruth
x
So lovely to read your wedding plans Ruth, how very exciting. Your venue sounds gorgeous. Loving your countdown wedding ticker and look at your Target star whizzing around there...brilliant achievement X

So lovely to read your wedding plans Ruth, how very exciting. Your venue sounds gorgeous. Loving your countdown wedding ticker and look at your Target star whizzing around there...brilliant achievement X

Thank you lovely Tibbs!! I am very excited just got to get the motions in place, will hopefully all be done in the next couple of weeks. Really got to get a list together after that! I haven't a clue where to start!!!!
How are you doing? Feeling refreshed after the festive period?

Ruth
X

Eek very exciting Ruth! Your plans sound wonderful :) good luck with getting back on plan, it seems you're all organised for it which is half the battle.
One of my bridesmaids bought me a wedding planner which was a bit like a filofax and included all sorts- space for you to write down all your booking details for registry office/venue, cake/transport/flowers etc. It had a checklist which was handy too e.g. what should be done with 12 months to go. Might be worth a look to help your planning! X

Thank you lovely Tibbs!! I am very excited just got to get the motions in place, will hopefully all be done in the next couple of weeks. Really got to get a list together after that! I haven't a clue where to start!!!!
How are you doing? Feeling refreshed after the festive period?

Ruth
X
Pleased to say I'm totally back on track after spending days waffling around. I've done some exercise today and can barely move now! I am so happy for you Ruth, can't wait to hear about the wedding fayre and what type of dress you choose.
Are you feeling completely better now? X

Eek very exciting Ruth! Your plans sound wonderful :) good luck with getting back on plan, it seems you're all organised for it which is half the battle.
One of my bridesmaids bought me a wedding planner which was a bit like a filofax and included all sorts- space for you to write down all your booking details for registry office/venue, cake/transport/flowers etc. It had a checklist which was handy too e.g. what should be done with 12 months to go. Might be worth a look to help your planning! X

Thanks @Poppet12 I'm just so bloomin skint! So trying to eat whatever is left over!! Thank you for the tip regarding the Filofax book. I think I am going to get myself one so I can go through it :)
Hope that you're doing ok, your food looks totally fab!!

Ruth
X

Pleased to say I'm totally back on track after spending days waffling around. I've done some exercise today and can barely move now! I am so happy for you Ruth, can't wait to hear about the wedding fayre and what type of dress you choose.
Are you feeling completely better now? X

Glad you're back on it and that you've got some exercise in, great for those endorphins! I know I have lots of thinking to do and choices to make! Going to take the advice of @Poppet12 and get a proper planner! I'm not feeling too bad, had a few funny spells over Christmas linked to my new tablets I think but so far so good thank you for asking! Hope that you have a fab day!

Ruth
X

Right I have to get better at this...

Tuesday 3rd January

Breakfast
40g Porridge (HEB)
Frozen morello cherries defrosted
1 tsp honey (1)
Tea with 1% milk from daily allowance (HEA)
IMG_0260.JPG

Lunch (it was a bit odd but nice!)
Teriyaki Mackerel
Pasta
Mixed vegetables
Capers
2x Boiled Eggs
Cherry Tomatoes
IMG_0261.JPG
IMG_0262.JPG
Whilst at work, 2x Tea with milk allowance and Pepsi Max Cherry

Dinner:
Sweet n Sour Stir Fry with peppers, jalapenos and green beans and rice noodles. Sauce is made with soy and vinegar.
IMG_0265.JPG
Syns came from some Edinburgh rock from Christmas which I needed rid of ;) (14)

Ruth
X

Today so far

Breakfast
Porridge (40g) HEB
Defrosted Morello Cherries
Honey (1)
Tea with 1% milk allowance (HEA)
IMG_0267.JPG

Lunch
I have already had enough of the mackerel and I have four mixed tins left... also have realised that the eggs have gone off :eek: so, I have enough money to go and get myself a lovely subway salad with Ranch Dressing (2) and possibly a couple of pots of fruit.
Dinner is a tbc

Ruth
X

Oooo those meals look lovely. My sister is coming for tea tomorrow, I think I'll make her the sweet & sour chicken. Years since I've had Edinburgh rock:p I've a geeky obsession for those sistema boxes! I love them :D Have a good day X

Pleased that I'm managing to get back on it; just need to keep this momentum for WI which will hopefully spur me on!
Hope you've had a good day and not too chilly- it's been very cold here, car frosted over again this afternoon and the grass didn't thaw all day.
January is always a tough one money-wise, I think SW can be an expensive way of eating if you make it that way too. I only shopped on Tues and already running out of fresh stuff, but trying to be savvy and stretch it out til weekend..

Oooo those meals look lovely. My sister is coming for tea tomorrow, I think I'll make her the sweet & sour chicken. Years since I've had Edinburgh rock:p I've a geeky obsession for those sistema boxes! I love them :D Have a good day X

Oooo enjoy the tea with your sister!! Sounds lovely :) yeah my OHs mum and step dad went to Bridlington near Scarborough and picked him up a bag- very nice (my OH is from just south of Edinburgh) I also love the Sistema boxes, so useful!! Hope you've had a good day and a fab evening!!

Ruth
X

Back