Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Aw I liked both dresses Ruth! Pity the white one is broken but fingers crossed they get back to you quickly and send a replacement :) So annoying though! That's the worst bit about online shopping. I remember ordering a lovely top from Joe Browns and the security tag had been left on- not only that but it was one of the dye ones and it had leaked!
It's hard to get out of your usual dressing habits but ease yourself into flaunting your new figure :) you have earned it!
Glad to hear you head is feeling much better, enjoy your chilled out day x

I know Rosie, I'm starting to change my mind :/ I didn't put my belt on with it but when I did it synched me right in at the waist and I felt great.
Possible keeping of the blue dress now....
I'm hoping they get back to me on Monday re the white one, it's so pretty! Oh crumbs that sounds bad re the one you got leaking!!! I've seen those tags in Tk Maxx leak before and it looks like a nightmare!
Thanks for your kind words, just need to learn to dress my shape and not hide in a box, I will get there though :)
Have a wonderful day!

Ruth
X

Brunch!
image.jpeg
2x Eggs
2x Harrogate 97% Sausages (5)
Mushrooms and Tomatoes
Hot Sauce (1)

Ruth
X

Chilled afternoon watching Die Hard (I am aware that it is a Christmas film haha) due to make meatballs with bits of cheese inside with pasta and veg for tea!
Unfortunately not feeling so good :( headache has reappeared as has stomach ache.
Hoping for a maintain this week as I know I have upset myself body wise. Fingers x'd!

Ruth
X

Aw take it easy Ruth. Sounds like you've had a well earned chill out day! Your body must be going haywire after your coil change.
Hope you have a nice night and get some sleep, might help shift that headache xx

I have had an extremely chilled out day! Watching 2 Pints of Lager and then Die Hard, and now Hook! I'm hoping it calms down soon Rosie, I'm just trying to remind myself that it's all over for 5-10 years it's just in the short term that I need to put up with everything!
Have you had a chilled out day? I'm eating yogurt on the sofa!
The weather has been atrocious this afternoon!!'

Ruth
X

Sunday 26th June

Brunch
2x Harrogate 97% Gluten/Wheat/Dairy Free Sausages (5)
2x Eggs
Frylight
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Hot Sauce (1)

Dinner
Beef Meatballs with Cheese & Pasta
Penne Pasta
Lean Minced Beef
HEA Reduced Fat Cubed Cheese
Oregano
Garlic
Mustard Powder
Worcestershire Sauce
S&P
Red Chilli
Sweet Chilli Sauce (1)
Frozen Fruit & Hazelnut Spread (3)
Vanilla & Chocolate Mullerlight

= 10 Syns

Ruth
X

Dinner (yum)
image.jpeg
I am one of those irritating people who likes everything bone dry.... Running out of veg in my house too!

Ruth
X

Good Morning!

Feel miles better today, and tum symptoms are starting to give way (as in the ones I've had since Thursday) but I am so bloated! Just put my uniform on and I feel like the Stay Puft Man out of the Ghostbusters which is not good.

On another note I can actually see the line bits in my neck, does that make sense?! I have no idea what they're called hahaha! That was a lovely thing to look in the mirror at this morning!

I was just having a look at @Kay003's quarterly challenge that's about to end and I've lost all of my weight since starting that. I had put myself down for 20lbs, and I stand at 19.5lbs off (it was 14 but I had to extend it). For me personally to get so far into a goal like that and only have 1/2 left is such an achievement, so I would be grateful for a maintain tonight because I'm bloody pleased with what I've already achieved!

Let's see, roll on 5:30!
I do also have Yeo Valley N'Ice Cream in Vanilla Custard Flavour in the freezer to make everything better ;)

Will be back later...

Ruth
X

1lb off for me!
10% award, hanging at 13, 0.5!
Bit of a shock to lose!

Ruth
X

Congrats on getting your club 10 that's fantastic!
And Die Hard is definitely a film that I can watch any time of the year.

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better! X

Well done Ruth!
Great NSV on your collar bones coming through too! I always feel slimmer when they stick out just a little, not in an unhealthy way.
Hope you've had a good day! X

Thank you :) yes it is weird catching sight of myself in the mirror! Loving it!
I have had a very good yet manic day! Work was totally insane... However all chilled out now and very pleased. I have added the remainder of my weight to go to target to my ticker so it all seems far too real.

I hope that you've had a good day and that you enjoyed yesterday and also the weather today! It's been rather nice here!

Did you weigh today?

Ruth
X

Congrats on getting your club 10 that's fantastic!
And Die Hard is definitely a film that I can watch any time of the year.

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better! X

Thank you very much :)
Can't beat a bit of Hans Gruber! Thank you for the well wishes, it's been a much better day!!

Hope that you're well! Just seen your signature (I just logged on the computer to change my own signature) well done on the 1/2 stone award!

Ruth
X

1/2lb to my 1.5 stone award...
1lb to get me out of the 13s...
Starting to feel comfortable with myself and my weight. Figured that I will get to my target (bottom end) and start fitness training or similar (not too hard)

14.5lbs to target.... (SW Personal although looking to stay at bottom end so 11.11 or possibly drop to 11.7)
Joined the new July/August/September quarterly challenge with my 14.5lbs to get me to the finish line by September!

I can actually see the finish line :eek:

I am aware that my target has dropped from 11.7 to 12.0. I'm a bit worried about looking gaunt! I am also aware that I am nearly 26 and not 17 anymore! Hmmm.

Ruth
X

So yesterday when I got home, we'd had several maintenance issues including a broken toilet, kitchen fan etc (toilet handle broke on Sunday and maintenance man is now having to drill through bathroom work tops to access cistern) and my OH had ordered a takeaway, without asking me both what I wanted and if I wanted it.
Granted we only have around 3 a year but I'm not a fan!
Anyway he had got me a chicken kebab with roasted veggies on a naan with a mini portion of chips (French fries) I ate 1/2 of the chicken and veggies, 1/2 the naan, all the chips and blooming enjoyed it :) (the line is drawn and there won't be another bad meal until around October ;) ) and 1/3rd of my Vanilla Custard Yeo Valley Frozen Yog (5) I'd had no Syns prior so calling it a bit of a flexi day. I actually quite enjoyed the naan too, as I barely eat it and haven't had stomach ache overnight- although I believe its unleavened bread so it's not as bad gluten wise.
Just made my orzo with ham, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and soy sauce for today! OH is off shopping today so we will have more food in thank goodness!

Ruth
X

Tea sounds delish- good choice by your OH! Hope all your broken bits are mended?
Target is such a personal thing, you'll have to see how you feel when you get there! September feels so close, this year is going far too quickly.
I habitually call target at 10st but I always end up wondering- do I actually look slim, or is it just because this is 'slim' for me? Not that I'm anywhere near that at the moment! I'm faffing again :-/ Need to assess the damage at some point but I'm actually scared of getting on the scales lol that is pathetic! X

:confused:
1lb off for me!
10% award, hanging at 13, 0.5!
Bit of a shock to lose!

Ruth
X

Fantastic news, well done, always nice when it's a surprise too, I have no idea what my club 10 even is!

Think the takeaway was well deserved, sometimes gives your body a little shock to give it something completely different.
Hope everything is fixed and you can relax again at home, it's always nerve wracking having strange men drilling through your walls! WI for me tomorrow, fingers crossed for me please, only 1.5lb needed to get to 1 1/2 stone award :confused: xx

Hi Ruth!
How things? Just had a catch up, congrats on club 10! I've been so busy last week, haven't had much chance to pop on. On holiday this week from work jd got all my cleaning done so now need to tackle the ironing! Boo.
Managed 3lb off yesterday but it's so undeserved. I have been fully off plan for 5 days out of 7. Period has never arrived but defo lingering (and not pregnant I've done ALOT of tests to make sure lol). But think the panic of it all sent me straight back to "comfort eating".
Need to start a fresh but also need to do a food shop first.
White dress is gorgeous, hope you get another!
Natalie. X

Tea sounds delish- good choice by your OH! Hope all your broken bits are mended?
Target is such a personal thing, you'll have to see how you feel when you get there! September feels so close, this year is going far too quickly.
I habitually call target at 10st but I always end up wondering- do I actually look slim, or is it just because this is 'slim' for me? Not that I'm anywhere near that at the moment! I'm faffing again :-/ Need to assess the damage at some point but I'm actually scared of getting on the scales lol that is pathetic! X

Thank you I was mortified when I found out he had chosen a takeaway! It's not often I go for them! Yes just about, the sealant on the bathroom sink is currently setting as we speak!
I agree re the target, I do think that I am just going to stop when I feel ready to, I have seen so many people beat them up so badly to lose that last 2lbs and I don't want to jeopardise anything. I totally agree with September only being around the corner too it's frightening! My birthday in August too, 26 :eek:
Well how do you feel at that weight, and can you realistically maintain it? That's sort of what I try to think? I saw your post on your thread and your gain isn't anywhere near as bad as thought, but you sound very focused and determined, particularly with your running!
And it's not pathetic. So many times I have come on here vowing to be 10 stone (for my height I personally believe now that is a huge no no and that I would look ill) and crashing about 8 weeks later because it is so unobtainable for me, but I do believe it's about how you feel in yourself!
Hope you're feeling a bit better and less pathetic- because you certainly aren't!

Ruth
X

Back