Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

:confused:

Fantastic news, well done, always nice when it's a surprise too, I have no idea what my club 10 even is!

Think the takeaway was well deserved, sometimes gives your body a little shock to give it something completely different.
Hope everything is fixed and you can relax again at home, it's always nerve wracking having strange men drilling through your walls! WI for me tomorrow, fingers crossed for me please, only 1.5lb needed to get to 1 1/2 stone award :confused: xx

Hello!!
Thank you for the kind words, yes I was a bit shocked, I just thought I had messed my body about a bit and didn't expect the loss! I also agree about the takeaway, it was very heavenly indeed!
I am currently sat in the corner of my sofa listening to the rain and the birds and it's very relaxing so it's all back to normal thank goodness :D
Good luck for tomorrow, I am sure that you will smash it :)
Have a lovely evening!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth!
How things? Just had a catch up, congrats on club 10! I've been so busy last week, haven't had much chance to pop on. On holiday this week from work jd got all my cleaning done so now need to tackle the ironing! Boo.
Managed 3lb off yesterday but it's so undeserved. I have been fully off plan for 5 days out of 7. Period has never arrived but defo lingering (and not pregnant I've done ALOT of tests to make sure lol). But think the panic of it all sent me straight back to "comfort eating".
Need to start a fresh but also need to do a food shop first.
White dress is gorgeous, hope you get another!
Natalie. X

Hello my dear!!!
Things are good! Getting better as the week progresses, feeling so much better than I did at the weekend bleh! Thank you for the congrats, still a bit overwhelmed!
Well done on the loss, that's brill, and you will get back on it. I'm glad you got your loss so you can clear your head a bit. Totm is always a bit of a mess on this plan so I hope (in the best way possible) that it rears its ugly head soon! Hope you manage to do a yummy food shop too!
I have sent some pictures to the company regarding the dress so hopefully I will get an answer tomorrow- I absolutely love it!

Hope that you have a wonderful evening!

Ruth
X

Lovely Dinner!
Acapulco Chicken!
image.jpeg
This was sort of like a Mexican chilli with 2 crushed Doritos, wild rice, tomatoes, red peppers and 0% fat Greek yogurt. It was very nice indeed!
Eating my Cadburys Tiffin now. 10.5 Syns worth! (Given the last 2 squares to my OH to keep me in Syns!)

Ruth
X

Tuesday 28th June

Breakfast
Grapefruit Mixes
0% fat Greek Yogurt
Coffee

Lunch
Orzo
Ham Slices
Olives (1)
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Soy Sauce

Dinner
Mexican Acapulco Chilli Chicken with Greek Yogurt, Tomatoes and Peppers (2)
Wild Rice
Hot Sauce (1)
Tiffin Cadburys (10.5)

= 14.5 Syns!

Ruth
X

Oh and Monday's...

27th June

Breakfast
Grapefruit Pieces
Mandarin Mullerlight
Coffee

Lunch
Ham Roll Ups
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Cider Cinegar
Capers
2x Boiled Eggs

Dinner
1/2 Chicken Kebab with Roasted Mixed Veg
1/2 Naan
Portion of Chips
1/3 Yeo Valley N'Ice Cream Vanilla Custard (5)

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth that's just what I needed to hear! Realistically I feel decent enough around 10.4 and it is maintainable. I can get to 10- it has happened!- but I never seem to stay there for very long. I'm sure I could maintain it if I REALLY tried, but sometimes life just gets in the way of trying so damn hard all the time.
Who knows, with the running maybe it won't be so difficult?!
You are a lot more determined than I am so I know you will be just fine :)
I am feeling better- my gain wasn't so bad and things are feeling achievable again.
Aw I am 26 in August too :p
Last nights tea looks tasty- I love wild rice, haven't had that for ages! X

This is a dress I bought from Debenhams for Interviews. First proper time of wearing it today as it squished all of my top half before!
image.jpeg image.jpeg
Ruth
X

That dress looks lovely on you ☺️

Thanks Ruth that's just what I needed to hear! Realistically I feel decent enough around 10.4 and it is maintainable. I can get to 10- it has happened!- but I never seem to stay there for very long. I'm sure I could maintain it if I REALLY tried, but sometimes life just gets in the way of trying so damn hard all the time.
Who knows, with the running maybe it won't be so difficult?!
You are a lot more determined than I am so I know you will be just fine :)
I am feeling better- my gain wasn't so bad and things are feeling achievable again.
Aw I am 26 in August too :p
Last nights tea looks tasty- I love wild rice, haven't had that for ages! X

I just try and stop myself thinking like that, and go for more achievable things rather than something I could do (and it would be great to!) but I wouldn't be able to keep it up long term. Life is supposed to get in the way, and this is supposed to fit around our lives so I suppose where you can comfortably sit and roughly maintain but still feel excellent is where you need to sit. I think you're right though- with the running should get easier!
Hopefully all will be fine- I am only so determined due to totally overhauling my life and thinking. I had totally unrealistic targets with a really poor lifestyle, and I just thought that after 10 years of trying I needed to step back and take stock a little! Yes things are very achieveable!
Oooo what date in August? I'm nearly in the middle! The wild rice was lovely, we buy lots of bits off of the world foods aisle, we love it!!

Hope that you've had a good day!

Ruth
X

image.jpeg Yummy Dinner!
Vietnamese Chicken (Soy Sauce and Spices), Rice Noodles with Corn on the Cob and 1 tbsp Chilli Sauce (1)

Ruth
X

Wednesday 29th June

Breakfast
Peach Slices
Copacabana Mullerlight
Coffee

Lunch
2x Boiled Eggs
Ham Slices
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Capers
Olives (1)
Cider Vinegar

Dinner
Vietnamese Chicken
Rice Noodles
Chilli Sauce (1)
Corn on the Cob
Toblerone (13)

= 15 Syns

OH has got a bloody Toblerone but it was well nice...

Ruth
X

Look what has come!image.jpeg
Love it! Just above my dressing table so I can see it!

Ruth
X

Well, we are going out for dinner on Friday to celebrate a friend's birthday.
It will be my OH, me and him. It's called Burgers and More (you can guess the rest) and I haven't a clue what to eat!
image.png
image.png
image.png

Have been reading your diary, here to follow as i am enjoying your enthusiasm and meal pics. Well done on the loss. and what a brilliant weight loss plaque

Have been reading your diary, here to follow as i am enjoying your enthusiasm and meal pics. Well done on the loss. and what a brilliant weight loss plaque

Hello there!
Welcome to the mad zone! And thank you for your kind words :) how are you doing? Hope that your weight loss journey is going well!

Ruth
X

Good morning!

I have had a reply re the dress
They have given me 50% of the cost of the dress back to get it repaired. Job done (I hope) so I am going to take it in to a local shop on Saturday to see what can be done.
My mum has said she will look at it first though..
Phew! I was a bit worried as they only had limited stock as its a limited dress but pleased now :)

Hopefully it won't cost much to mend!

Ruth
X

Regarding the menu above.
They have a burger menu (eek) a pizza menu (eek) and then the menu above. So I thought I wouldn't post the other two for fear of drooling or being bad :1461:
Some of the burgers have 7 patties on and you get a free side if you ask for your order in a certain accent depending on the name of the burger as they're all linked to countries (my OH has said he is going to do this, haha)
Looking at the salad but I don't like goats cheese so will ask for it to be omitted.
Yum yum!

Ruth
X

The salad sounds like a fairly safe bet, or even the hunters chicken! Would be a bit more of a 'treat' and if you saved you hexa the syns would be on the bbq sauce (and chips if you got them :p)
I would definitely order in an accept for a free side too haha!
You're absolutely right- I need achievable, maintainable goals. So I'm aiming for 10.4. I can do it!
I've been a wuss this week and haven't run yet. I was thinking about setting my Wii Fit up and getting back on that- it's how I lost 2st before and got to target for my 21st birthday. Then piled it all on again, and lost it on SW! Gosh I'm a yo-yoer lol.
Good luck with the dress repair! Hopefully your mum can help but if it's a fairly straightforward zip replacement I wouldn't expect it to cost too much. Have a great day! X

The salad sounds like a fairly safe bet, or even the hunters chicken! Would be a bit more of a 'treat' and if you saved you hexa the syns would be on the bbq sauce (and chips if you got them :p)
I would definitely order in an accept for a free side too haha!
You're absolutely right- I need achievable, maintainable goals. So I'm aiming for 10.4. I can do it!
I've been a wuss this week and haven't run yet. I was thinking about setting my Wii Fit up and getting back on that- it's how I lost 2st before and got to target for my 21st birthday. Then piled it all on again, and lost it on SW! Gosh I'm a yo-yoer lol.
Good luck with the dress repair! Hopefully your mum can help but if it's a fairly straightforward zip replacement I wouldn't expect it to cost too much. Have a great day! X

I think I will go for the salad seen as I love them and would like the portion of chips although I will decide when I get there I suppose :) will see if they have any specials on....
10.4 sounds fab!! You certainly can do it!
Ooo I loved my old Wii fit, that sounds like a really good idea! I am also a yo yoer so totally understand that!
Yes I am hoping that my mum can sort it but I'm still going to take it into the shop on Saturday for a price too :)

Hope that you've had a fab day! Tired now! :oops:

Ruth
X

Back