Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Woop woop Ruth! Looking good. What a nice feeling it is to get in those new clothes and have plenty of room.

Thank you! I can't stand jeans but if I have to have them then I will! It was a lovely feeling :) hope that you've had a good day!

Ruth
X

You look fantastic Ruth! I'm loving scrolling through your diary and getting foodspiration too!

Claire x

Hello!! Aww thank you very much :) I personally am a bit of a novice in the kitchen. I am very lucky to have my OH as such a good cook. I used to fancy myself as an alright cook until I started going out with an ex-chef...
Hope that you're having a lovely weekend!

Ruth
X

Goodness me, stuffed full!!
image.jpeg
8 Mikado Sticks (4)
Black Grapes
Wholemeal Pasta
Black Olives (1)
Chicken Breasts
Passata
Garlic
Chilli
Yellow Pepper
Green Pepper
Red Onion
Capers
HEA Reduced Fat Cheddar (HEA)
Hot Sauce (1)
Light Mayo (2)

Ruth
X

Sunday 3rd July

Breakfast
Stewed Apple HEB
0% Fat Greek Yogurt
Coffee x2

Lunch
Ham Roll Ups
2x Boiled Eggs
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Mushrooms

Dinner
Wholemeal Pasta
Passata
Garlic
Chilli
Olives (1)
Yellow & Green Peppers
Red Onion
Chicken Breasts
Capers
HEA Reduced Fat Cheddar
Hot Sauce (1)
Light Mayo (2)
Mikado (4)

= 8 Syns

Ruth
X

What hot sauce you using? I love encona, but I'm also using fresh green chilies chopped up on a lot of meals, a great kick but a different fresh taste and a dose of vit C. Foods looking great.

We also love Encona it's very yummy! We eat tonnes of Sriracha sauces, both Heinz and there's also a Rooster Sriracha Sauce that you can get from the world foods aisle/oriental supermarkets. My OH has all of this 'death sauce' 'xxx sauce' etc which he loves too. We always have a Tupperware box full of fresh chillies and we grow our own too! I couldn't agree more they are wonderful! Thank you! Just nipping over to yours now. Have a wonderful day!

Ruth
X

I am a total convert to Overnight Oats- yum yum! I made it yesterday afternoon with frozen fruit and natural yogurt (below)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This morning with my coffee!! If this agrees with me (I know how silly this sounds) then I have found a stable breakfast...

Salad and ham roll ups for lunch and then weigh in at 17:30. I have eaten so much this week- all lovely and on plan but a lot. Haha. Not sounding too hopeful as I am bloated.

Does anyone else dread the scales even when you've been good? I do every week :/

Ruth
X

Looking good Ruth! And what a nice thing for your company to do each year. I work with children with additional needs (part time) and we do all kinds of outdoor activities- growing, planting, gardening as well as cooking and bushcraft. It's so rewarding!
Happy washing ;-) my washing machine broke last month and it was awful without it so I feel your pain. It mounts up fast! Satisfying when it's all done though haha x

Wooo lady looking good in the skinny jeans! I know what you mean about not liking them, I've been living in leggings for so long now even jeans that fit/are a bit big feel restrictive and just a big wrong!

Glad your tumble arrived, now comes the not so fun job of catching up with the washing, good luck with that.

Fingers crossed the oats agree with you, I'm on the hunt for a breakfast that doesn't use my hex's. I've been having some kind of potato/ham/egg hash type thing or baked beans with scrambled egg but getting so fed up of egg, never thought I would say that!

Hope you enjoyed your snuggles yesterday, 3 under 3 is very brave! No wonder they are busy!

Good luck for wi today xx

Looking good Ruth! And what a nice thing for your company to do each year. I work with children with additional needs (part time) and we do all kinds of outdoor activities- growing, planting, gardening as well as cooking and bushcraft. It's so rewarding!
Happy washing ;-) my washing machine broke last month and it was awful without it so I feel your pain. It mounts up fast! Satisfying when it's all done though haha x

My work are really good like that, they're permanently trying to give back which is ace. Aww what a lovely job!
Ugh the washing has been a nightmare haha!
Hope you've had a good day!

Ruth
X

So glad you liked the oats! I'm not sure of regular oats gluten content(?) but when I went to Holland & Barratt to buy Jumbo oats for mine I noticed a whole range of Gluten Free ones and they weren't expensive! See how you get on but might be an option x

Oats aren't bad, they contain Avenin which can upset your stomach but I have been ok so far! Ooo I will nip into my local one to have a look thank you for the tip! How fab!

Ruth
X

Wooo lady looking good in the skinny jeans! I know what you mean about not liking them, I've been living in leggings for so long now even jeans that fit/are a bit big feel restrictive and just a big wrong!

Glad your tumble arrived, now comes the not so fun job of catching up with the washing, good luck with that.

Fingers crossed the oats agree with you, I'm on the hunt for a breakfast that doesn't use my hex's. I've been having some kind of potato/ham/egg hash type thing or baked beans with scrambled egg but getting so fed up of egg, never thought I would say that!

Hope you enjoyed your snuggles yesterday, 3 under 3 is very brave! No wonder they are busy!

Good luck for wi today xx

Yes I agree re the jeans, so used to wearing 1950s A line dresses!!! Oh well I'm sure I will get used to it!
Just about caught up with the washing too thank goodness!
The oats have been fine so far touch wood, I'm hoping to use them as a definite staple if possible! I love eggs I don't think I could get fed up of them but it doesn't hurt to ring the changes a bit :)
I loved my snuggles yesterday she is very beautiful, although I had a dead hip and arm afterwards Hahahaha!
Thank you for the well wishes, hope you had a lovely day!

Ruth
X

1/2 off for me and 1.5 stone award eeeek!
Very pleased after being worried that being unwell last week would catch up with me!

1/2lb off to get into the next stone bracket! Halfway to target...

Ruth
X

Boom! That's the way to do it, every 1/2 lb counts. Well done Ruth , onwards and downwards!

Thank you :) very chuffed! The same next week and forever and I will be over the moon!

Ruth
X

well done ruth on the weight loss, thats brilliant loving your diary and food pics, how do you make your overnight oats ?

Fantastic, that's great news! We are about the same weight loss wise but I am nowhere near half way through my journey! xx

Back