Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Thank you it was lovely!
I generally try and keep myself at 10 or above or I do feel hungry! To be honest though I had a rough idea as to what I could have and then ordered four meals (as did everyone else but they also ordered deep fried stuff and bad bits and pieces plus they had deep fried apple dumplings for dessert and shared a bottle of wine!) I can't believe I came out with Syns too!!! Typical. Mind you I simply adore fish, so it's going to be free I suppose!

Hope you had a good evening!!

Ruth
X

Mine was pretty boring tbh haha washed my hair and had a bit of a pamper while my boyfriend watched baseball haha.

I love fish too, we're having sea bass for our tea tonight. One of my favourites :) x

Mine was pretty boring tbh haha washed my hair and had a bit of a pamper while my boyfriend watched baseball haha.

I love fish too, we're having sea bass for our tea tonight. One of my favourites :) x

Well I think that sounds very relaxing and lovely :) ooo very nice enjoy I love sea bass yum yum!!!

Ruth
X

Shoes have come!
Please excuse my wonderful love heart pyjama bottoms but they are lovely! Please also excuse my huge feet :eek:
image.jpeg image.jpeg
They've got that insolia stuff so feel really good!
So that's my dress, shoes and bag sorted. Just my hair which is being done on Thursday and I will pick up some nude tights this weekend! Or I may even get my legs out depending on the weather! Also got half of next Friday off too :)

Can't wait :D

Looking forward to dinner now yummy!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth , sounds like you've had a great week. I'm taking a lead from you in the syns, trying to up them to at least 10 ( I know I probably used them all up this week on booze anyway.... Hope the cycling can offset some damage).

Nice food, shoes and dress down Friday kit too. Your all over it!

I've had a pretty good week but ive filled up on fruit during my days at work so I haven't been so great with Syns so I'm going to relax a bit at the weekend! Oops! Yes you've been fab with Syns!!! I'm sure you will be absolutely fine, you deserve the alcohol as a treat!

Ruth
X

Dinner and Pudding! (with explanations)
image.jpeg
Noodles with chicken korma- made with 1 onion, chicken breasts, garlic, ginger, chilli powder, cloves, cardamom pods, 2 bay leaves, cinnamon and fat free Greek yogurt.
This should have had vegetables and rice but unfortunately whilst I was in the shower my OH forgot they were on the hob and they burnt to a crisp! So good old noodles to the rescue and not quite chicken korma although still yum. Also a waste of time washing my hair as everything stinks of smoke and burning!!!
image.jpeg
Defrosted fruit, 1 level tsp of Peanut Butter (2) and a Rolo Mousse (4)

Yum :)

Ruth
X

Oops forgot to post this mornings stuff!
image.jpeg
Porridge with frozen fruit and honey (1), coffee. 2 boiled eggs, yellow pepper, cucumber, spring onion, tomatoes, mushrooms, blue cheese, cheddar, ham and herbs and smoked ham mini cravings (2), 2x oranges and 2x apples.

9 Syns today!

Ruth
X

38/105 Syns consumed so far (this includes Monday 1st as I do my weeks from Tuesday to Monday)
I am considering trying to eat them all!

Ruth
X

Tell me about it bless him!
I normally supervise him cooking every night so it's my own fault as he has a memory problem so I take full responsibility :/

Ruth
X

Awwww bless. My other half almost sets fire to everything he cooks unless it comes out of a packet in a microwave haha I basically do all the cooking so dishes are his job!

At least you guys and the kitchen are ok though! X

Awwww bless. My other half almost sets fire to everything he cooks unless it comes out of a packet in a microwave haha I basically do all the cooking so dishes are his job!

At least you guys and the kitchen are ok though! X

Oh bless him. Men eh? Haha! Yes we are both fine thanks although the lingering smell of burning will probably be here for a good two days...

Hope you had a nice evening!

Ruth
X

Oh bless him. Men eh? Haha! Yes we are both fine thanks although the lingering smell of burning will probably be here for a good two days...

Hope you had a nice evening!

Ruth
X

Yes was lovely thanks and was even better not having to get up at 5am this morning for work.
Love weekends!

You got much planned? X

Yes was lovely thanks and was even better not having to get up at 5am this morning for work.
Love weekends!

You got much planned? X

Oh good :) I bet it was lucky you with the lie in!
My OH works Saturday's (retail) so it's my day to myself. I am taking myself out for breakfast (I'm off for my chicken kebabs at spoons again) then walking up to my parents house (a good 40 minutes) as my godparents are here and then back to clean the flat!
Gym this afternoon too :)
Busy bee!!

What about you??

Ruth
X

Hi popping by to follow .. Need some friendly people to get me going again! Love your heart PJs

Hi popping by to follow .. Need some friendly people to get me going again! Love your heart PJs

Hello hello!! Hope you're ok :) haha I have some mad pyjamas that I picked up in Primark for like £1, the heart pjs were one of those. Still though, they do the job!!
I'm sure we can get you going again! Have you already started, and do you attend group, do it online or alone?

Ruth
X

My OH works Saturday's (retail) so it's my day to myself. I am taking myself out for breakfast (I'm off for my chicken kebabs at spoons again) then walking up to my parents house (a good 40 minutes) as my godparents are here and then back to clean the flat!
Busy bee!!

What about you??

Ruth
X

I have done it the other way around haha. Cleaned this morning, just having some breakfast and then off to walk to my dads and then might have a nosey around the shops.

Weather is lovely here today so might talk Ste into a walk in the park too.

Enjoy your day x

I had a very lovely meal out!!
I had the following off the gluten free menu:
Miso soup (3) with cabbage vegetable broth and soy chunks
Edamame Beans
Salmon with Spring Onions and Bok Choi Spirals
Yo Rolls (1.5) they had salmon avocado and rice
Strawberries for after
Diet Coke
6.5 Syns for the day which is a bit low!!

Ruth
X

So lovely to be able to eat out and still come in under.... you can't do that with a diet shake lol

Breakfast and lunch for today!
It's dress down day today! Wearing some lovely H&M black fitted shorts (that definitely fit a lot better than they used to!) a black and white shift blouse (a little tight around the boobs but it is a 14 haha) tights and converse. Feeling pretty good!!

So busy today at work, looking forward to getting finished!

Ruth
X

that outfit sounds so cute

Shoes have come!
Please excuse my wonderful love heart pyjama bottoms but they are lovely! Please also excuse my huge feet :eek:
View attachment 182949 View attachment 182950
They've got that insolia stuff so feel really good!
So that's my dress, shoes and bag sorted. Just my hair which is being done on Thursday and I will pick up some nude tights this weekend! Or I may even get my legs out depending on the weather! Also got half of next Friday off too :)

Can't wait :D

Looking forward to dinner now yummy!

Ruth
X

Ooooo Exciting

Busy bee!!

What about you??

Ruth
X

sounds like an awesome day.... I'm just trying to work up the energy to take the dogs out ;)

I have done it the other way around haha. Cleaned this morning, just having some breakfast and then off to walk to my dads and then might have a nosey around the shops.

Weather is lovely here today so might talk Ste into a walk in the park too.

Enjoy your day x

That all sounds very wonderful- have a fab time!!

Ruth
X

So lovely to be able to eat out and still come in under.... you can't do that with a diet shake lol

It was an accident oops I sort of had idea then come home worked it out and thought oh dear...

that outfit sounds so cute

Thank you :D

Ooooo Exciting

Thanks I Love them!!!

sounds like an awesome day.... I'm just trying to work up the energy to take the dogs out ;)

Aww hope you enjoy your walk and your day!

Ruth
X

Back