Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

just testing ticker

Bloomin heck! 1/2 on! Blaming totm and that lovely pudding on Sunday... :rolleyes:
I will get to target by Christmas!
I have also walked a lot this week, which I will continue to do, but I'm not back at group until the end of October (31st) as I'm in Scotland next week!
Hoping the exercise will show soon!

Ruth
X

Also (I know how daft this sounds) Next week is my first true holiday week from SW. I always managed to make it to a group somehow but I'm not going to next week and I'm not sure how I actually feel about it...
It's been a part of my life since the start of April and I have attended every single week.
Hmm.

Ruth
X

Hello Ruth! How are you? I've been away for the weekend but am back and with renewed enthusiasm (again!)
I had a fab time and felt good in the new jeans- I forget what a nice feeling fitting into good clothes gives me (haven't had new stuff for ages!) OH took some pics and I wasn't horrified so I think I need to be a bit nicer to myself.
I feel like I've been a bit slack on the veg front lately so it's something I'm going to try and address, and just cut back on the extras that have been creeping in (garlic bread especially).
The coat looks lovely, lucky you winning it! I hope it's snuggly and warm- it's been pretty chilly these last few days. Well done on the steps too!
Hope you have a great day X

Hello my dear! I hope you had a fabulous weekend :) I'm glad you've got some enthusiasm- you're a big inspiration to me and a lot of others on here and don't forget that! I may need to ask you some questions about running shortly!
Yes regarding the veg, and extras that's a good plan! I think I'm going to try and eat 50/50 on the fruit and veg front whereas it's currently 80/20 to fruit as it's easier to grab I suppose! The coat is lovely, however I've really hurt my back with the walking (although my posture is bad!) I'm in agony :( never mind though!
Hope you had a fab first day back to it :) Have you made a bauble and put your Christmas wish somewhere? If not, get it done, such a fab idea! Get your motivational pics out too!

Ruth
X

Right so today...
IMG_2971.JPG
HEXB porridge with Honey (1), mixed salad leaves, tomatoes, cucumbers with chicken breasts and 2 boiled eggs. Coffee with HEXA milk. I will pop some of my chilli soy and lime dressing on at work.

Ruth
X

Never mind! It's just a half and totm does crazy things to us!
I can imagine it's a bit nerve wracking not going to group after having made it every time for so long, but you know this won't send you off the rails & you can stick with it! You can always check in here if you're feeling lost :)
Hello my dear! I hope you had a fabulous weekend :) I'm glad you've got some enthusiasm- you're a big inspiration to me and a lot of others on here and don't forget that! I may need to ask you some questions about running shortly!
Yes regarding the veg, and extras that's a good plan! I think I'm going to try and eat 50/50 on the fruit and veg front whereas it's currently 80/20 to fruit as it's easier to grab I suppose! The coat is lovely, however I've really hurt my back with the walking (although my posture is bad!) I'm in agony :( never mind though!
Hope you had a fab first day back to it :) Have you made a bauble and put your Christmas wish somewhere? If not, get it done, such a fab idea! Get your motivational pics out too!

Ruth
X
It was a great weekend! We even had some lovely weather- most unusual for our weekends away lol it usually pours down!
Ask away- but only when your back is feeling better, you'll want to start on top form :)
I think I'm probably the other way round with the fruit & veg- I find veg easier to eat as it's so easy to hide in meals haha. I'm a bit less adventurous with fruit as well, something I could probably address.
I did have a good first day! It went totally to plan and I felt good going to bed knowing I had a full day under my belt.
I will definitely dig out some pics and think of a Christmas wish- it'll be here before we know it.
Thank you for the words of encouragement :) I hope you have a lovely day! X

Look like a yummy day-I always forget to add honey to my porridge! xxxx

Food today, I'm trying something different.
Now, I don't like soup. However I'm willing to try it again so I've made enough for one and I'm gonna have some mid morning today to see what I think. Butternut squash, onions and garlic
IMG_2977.JPG
To be honest, I don't like the smell of it :(
However I will try it!
I still have this for my lunch and my breakfast
IMG_2976.JPG
If anyone has any GF soup recipes that they like I would be most grateful to try!

Ruth
X

I have found a hideous picture that has appeared on my newsfeed...

I'm 21 here... and about 16/17 stone
IMG_2980.JPG

Great minds.. I made curried parsnip soup yesterday, it's really nice and quite sweet yet spicy. SW recipe, but to make up 700gm of parsnips that were required I added a sweet potatao and a white potato. Slung it all in the slow cooker before I went to the dentist and then on my bike ride.

Oooo I will have to have a look at this! Thanks @Quins :) my soup was vile, I really need to have a look at how I'm doing all of it. I like broccoli a lot too and also curry so need to maybe add those! Hope you enjoyed your bike ride and boo to the dentist!

Ruth
X

Back