Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Indonesian chicken sounds yummy! The asda fruit pot too- I keep looking out for them at shops but there's always melon, which I'm not mad about. Keep at it!
Have you got anything nice planned this weekend? X

It was very lovely @Poppet12 :) the Asda fruit pot wasn't from the normal fruit area it was near the sandwiches because I happened to walk in the other entrance and saw them! Very nice too- there's a lot of fruits that I can't eat but those ones are just fine :)
I am nipping to Asda to get my prawns and Salmon this morning and also have a coffee with my parents, then meeting OH on his lunchbreak and then I have ironing and hoovering to do (boo) what about you?

Ruth
X

Sounds like a nice day, minus the hoovering and ironing! It's lovely weather today fingers crossed it holds. Thanks for the tip- I'll look out for the fruit near the to-go section!
I'm working this morning then have short shift at work (my favourite- just get to turn up, do session with kids and bugger off before all the clearing up starts!)
Then we have some visitors over which will be lovely :) I did all my cleaning yesterday so it should be a nice relaxing afternoon!
Before dark, will need to get animals cosied up and shut away for the night- expecting lots of fireworks. I like autumn but I hate bonfire weekend, far too much worry :-( hopefully everyone will be ok! X

I love fireworks - but not a big fan of all the noise! A lot of that stems from the ridiculous fireworks in Central America, which weren't pretty, just loud - and you couldn't be certain that it wasn't someone getting shot! I was reading about this the other day: http://dogtime.com/trending/33475-town-italy-switches-silent-fireworks-reduce-anxiety-animals
I know the zoo near us does a silent fireworks show, but it's one small place - there were SO many going off last night.

Silent fireworks are such a good idea- I've never seen them advertised round here but they would take away so much anxiety for people. A friend of mine was terrified of them as a child, the bangs are just too much. I've got a bit of a dodgy ear too so it can be a bit painful!
I can imagine it being even more worrying in America with the gun laws, you'd never be quite sure what was going on!

In A&E. Have been here since 6:15...
Dan has decided to put his fingers into the potato chipper and cut the tops of two fingers off!
So much for a fabulous evening :eek:

Ruth
X

Home really late due to it being bonfire night...
Starving as we were just starting dinner when it happened.
Got Dan a takeaway pizza and chips
I got a deliveroo from Prezzo. Did my best..
IMG_3176.JPG
IMG_3177.JPG
Olives, chargrilled chicken, peppers, mushrooms, spinach, cherry tomatoes, mini croutons (dry), avocado pieces, mixed salad and honey and mustard dressing.
1/2 portion of chips.
I'd only had 3 syns for the day so far before this and I've been under a few times during the week. Hopefully I won't be in too much trouble!
This was my lunch too: (3 syns)
IMG_3173.JPG
What a day!!

Ruth
X

Oh gosh I bet that was scary! I hope Dan's OK?!
Sounds like you did your best under the circumstances! X

It was a bit! He is alright but has his arm in a sling! I couldn't do any more :/ it was 10:05pm and Dan was starving, so I got him a takeaway. I will cope with the consequences tomorrow. It was yum though!
How was your evening?

Ruth
X

Brunch!
IMG_3180.JPG
3x Debbie and Andrew GF Harrogate Sausages (7.5), 3x Smoked Bacon Medallions, Beans, Cucumber, Salad, Scrambled Eggs, Hot Sauce &a Mayo (2.5)
IMG_3181.JPG
This is my Sunday treat at 2 syns :) chicken, potatoes and veg for dinner :)

Ruth
X

Poor lad! I bet that was a shock!
Evening was nice but bad. I was disorganised, it was my own fault. But I shall try harder next week :) X

Bless him, he was absolutely beside himself. He's OK now though! Don't worry- as long as you enjoyed it. Just get back on it and you will have a super loss next week I am sure!

Ruth
X

So, this is technically last nights dinner...
IMG_3186.JPG
IMG_3187.JPG
This is Rosemary and Salt and Pepper Chicken with Sage, Onions, Leeks, Peas, Spinach, Potato discs and Parmesan...
Syn free...

Ruth
X

I had 2 Drumstick Lollies afterwards so ended the day on 15/15

Ruth
X

So, I got up and made soup (again!) smells gorgeous :D
IMG_3189.JPG
IMG_3191.JPG
IMG_3192.JPG
2 peeled and sliced carrots, 4 chopped tomatoes and 1/2 a tin of passata. 1 tin baked beans, chicken stock cube, 1 pint water, 1 tsp Cumin, 1 tsp Oregano, 1/4 tsp Chilli Powder, 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder. Put on hob for 5 minutes and hand blend until smooth. Done!

Ruth
X

Ooh that sounds lovely,let us know how it tastes! Should be quite filling too with the baked beans in. Perfect weather for soup today, it's freezing! X

It was absolutely gorgeous!!! Can't wait to have some more tomorrow! Yes I totally agree, it is freezing...
Hope you've had a good day!

Ruth
X

Back