Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Hi Ruth
Just dropped by to say so happy you are at target and planning your wedding! Exciting!!:)

Hello lovely @solange thank you for the kind words! How are you doing? Getting back into the groove after Christmas and New Year?,

Ruth
X

Happy new year everyone. Had weigh in yesterday maintained from xmas so happy with that back on it with a vengeance. xxxxxx

Wow @boofle a maintain is amazing lucky you! I actually can't wait to go back to group on Monday!!!

Ruth
X

Pleased that I'm managing to get back on it; just need to keep this momentum for WI which will hopefully spur me on!
Hope you've had a good day and not too chilly- it's been very cold here, car frosted over again this afternoon and the grass didn't thaw all day.
January is always a tough one money-wise, I think SW can be an expensive way of eating if you make it that way too. I only shopped on Tues and already running out of fresh stuff, but trying to be savvy and stretch it out til weekend..

Yes I think you are doing really fab and I do find that it spurs me on, I find myself thinking 'why spoil it now?' Because it's not worth spoiling!
It has been Baltic here! Particularly when I was coming home as I was a bit later and caught the 6pm train. The ground was already sparkling with frost and the gritters were out in front of my work in full force!!! Totally agree with SW, will get there but just trying to stretch it out as much as possible! I just wish my work hadn't paid us before Christmas, as I have a 7 week stretch!!
Hope you've had a lovely day my dear!!

Ruth
X

I must apologise for lack of posting, I am so busy!!

So yesterday... subway was shut when I got there. So went down the road and got two massive pots of fresh fruit from M&S (2 for £5) which did me until 2/3pm.. then I walked over the road and got a jacket potato with beans, cheese and homemade coleslaw and some Diet Coke.
Dinner was salmon and prawns with mushrooms, pepper and jalapeños. I made a dip out of fat free Greek yogurt and sweet chilli sauce (1) I had some of my leftover Thorntons toffee for afters which will take me to my syns limit.
IMG_0269.JPG

Today!
Breakfast:
Morello Cherries
40g Porridge (HEB)
Tea with milk from allowance (HEA)
IMG_0272.JPG

Lunch:
Left it on the kitchen table... :eek:
So it was time for another jacket potato..
Jacket potato, cheese, beans and homemade coleslaw.
Diet Coke

Dinner:
Cous cous with chicken, butternut squash, mixed veg and jalapeños. Left overs for work tomorrow!
IMG_0276.JPG

More of Thorntons toffee to take me up to my syns!

Ruth
X

As you can see, I'm trying but in a relaxed kind of way. I hope it works :eek:

Oooo enjoy the tea with your sister!! Sounds lovely :) yeah my OHs mum and step dad went to Bridlington near Scarborough and picked him up a bag- very nice (my OH is from just south of Edinburgh) I also love the Sistema boxes, so useful!! Hope you've had a good day and a fab evening!!

Ruth
X
As always, your meals look and sound Devine! :p
I love the beach at Bridlington... and the rock shop that is (or was) nearby. I love the plates with the rock breakfasts on! My sister has put off coming over until Saturday, she must be going to stay over :) I started an elimination diet today in hopes of finding what is causing me problems, so far so good though was starving earlier! X

Not going to lie... I'm off to Edinburgh on Saturday, and I can guarantee I will be eating lots of tablet in the 24 hours that I'm there!

Excited to hear about your wedding plans, too Ruth! My sister's is coming up so soon now; I can't believe the hen do is a week on Saturday! Kinda nervous, being the one that's organised it all.

Oooo @Torn_Tranquility that sounds so lovely-- enjoy! Edinburgh is my favourite place :) wow that's come round fast I remember you going dress shopping! I'm sure you will have a fab time!!
Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth,

Just wanted to pop in and say congratulations on target - well done at reading your body too... you know what's best and if you still feel you can etc. you can approach that new milestone stress free. Very exciting about your wedding too.

Hopefully you're feeling a bit better now? You've got some great meal ideas on here, I'm going to try some out.

Best wishes for it all!

As always, your meals look and sound Devine! :p
I love the beach at Bridlington... and the rock shop that is (or was) nearby. I love the plates with the rock breakfasts on! My sister has put off coming over until Saturday, she must be going to stay over :) I started an elimination diet today in hopes of finding what is causing me problems, so far so good though was starving earlier! X

Well I hope that you had a lovely time with your Sister, also I hope that your elimination diet is going well. I did it a few years back and it was good (but hard!) but so worth it when you find out what's causing the issues.
Brid is also fab! I used to live in Scarborough so that and Filey are firm favourites although Whitby comes top!

Hope you've had a lovely weekend!!!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth,

Just wanted to pop in and say congratulations on target - well done at reading your body too... you know what's best and if you still feel you can etc. you can approach that new milestone stress free. Very exciting about your wedding too.

Hopefully you're feeling a bit better now? You've got some great meal ideas on here, I'm going to try some out.

Best wishes for it all!

Hello @EBD thank you for your lovely post! I do hope that you're well :) I do certainly feel a lot better, though still too tired (as usual!) due to my medication! Also very excited about the wedding just trying to get the main bits sorted!!!
Glad you like the food, it's yummy but need to find the energy to make it all!

Hope you've had a good weekend :)

Ruth
X

This weekend has been a write off (family are up!)
Enjoyable though, and my evening looks like this to round it off.
IMG_0290.JPG
Detox and back to it next week!
Lots of people have said to me that I don't look like I have gained over Christmas which is nice! I haven't a clue, but I certainly feel good!
I am also considering going to group once a month to stop the scale hopping etc, plus I'm mad busy! Can I do it though, that's the question. I only need to weigh once a month to stay at target and remain a proper member!

Hmmm

Ruth
X

Well I hope that you had a lovely time with your Sister, also I hope that your elimination diet is going well. I did it a few years back and it was good (but hard!) but so worth it when you find out what's causing the issues.
Brid is also fab! I used to live in Scarborough so that and Filey are firm favourites although Whitby comes top!

Hope you've had a lovely weekend!!!

Ruth
X
My sister flaked and never turned up! However, my daughter and 2 grandchildren popped in which was lovely.
I stopped the elimination diet today, it was too hard and I was feeling really bad.
Scarborough was the first place my husband took me on a day out when we'd just started seeing each other :)
You look like you're still doing excellent with your food choices. Do you feel different being at target?
Ooo I'm waiting for delivery of a Vibra Power exercise machine. Shake yourself thin:D
Have a good week X

My sister flaked and never turned up! However, my daughter and 2 grandchildren popped in which was lovely.
I stopped the elimination diet today, it was too hard and I was feeling really bad.
Scarborough was the first place my husband took me on a day out when we'd just started seeing each other :)
You look like you're still doing excellent with your food choices. Do you feel different being at target?
Ooo I'm waiting for delivery of a Vibra Power exercise machine. Shake yourself thin:D
Have a good week X

Oh no! But at least you got to see your daughter and grandchildren which is lovely. I'm sorry that you found the elimination diet bad. I spent most of the time in bed when I did it, so I can totally understand it!
Awww that's lovely about Scarborough, fab place but needs some money throwing at it.
I used to use one of those plates they're pretty good. One of the hotels I worked in had one so I used to get on it for free- how exciting!!
I do feel different being at target, I am very aware of my body's reaction if I don't eat well (like this morning) but then if I do eat badly I feel good enough in myself to pull it back. Before I did SW if I ate badly I would just think that it didn't matter because I was fat anyway, if that makes sense!
Have a fab week!

Ruth
X

Hello @itsGCbaby :) good to have you here!
Thank you for the kind words, just got to keep it off!!
How are you doing? Is all going well with the plan for you?

Ruth
X

I re-joined last Wednesday, but it's going really good so far! Can't wait for weigh in. I'm so much more motivated this time! :) xxx

Hope you're ok Ruth! Mins feels very quiet this week! X

If I'm honest @Poppet12 im struggling to get on here! Working 11 hour days and just want to veg when I get in! That's what working in ventilation over the winter period does to you! Aah well. How are things?

Ruth
X

I re-joined last Wednesday, but it's going really good so far! Can't wait for weigh in. I'm so much more motivated this time! :) xxx

How fab for you! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it!! Good luck for tonight :)

Ruth
X

This week has been horrendous so far. The last two days I came home and couldn't speak. Now I love my job, but I'm physically and mentally exhausted.
Living off jacket potatoes from the cafe over the road.

Didn't finish work until 7 on Monday by which point my SW group had finished...

Things got a bit better today. Also haven't had breakfast for the past two days which is a no no as I am starving.

Anyway, this was my dinner
IMG_0312.JPG
1/2 a syn meal (sweet chilli sauce mixed with yogurt)
Chicken pieces, smoked salmon, 2 boiled eggs, HEA cheese, cucumber, tomatoes, jalapeños, Greek yogurt and sweet chilli sauce (1/2), mango, pineapple and melon. Then a crunchie 32g multipack (7.5)

Must start as I mean to go on. Lunch is already prepped in the fridge for tomorrow. Tikka chicken, sweet corn, tomatoes and cucumber.

Ruth
X

Back