Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Having a bad week diet wise, lol! But back on it 100% since yesterday :)

Those pics look amazing, can you come and cook for me :rotflmao:

Well it's all about those ups and downs/life getting in the way etc and it's good to be able to pull it back- once you've mastered that then I think you've cracked it!
Haha thanks- the dinner is down to my OH will ask if I can loan him out ;)

Ruth
X

Hellooo!
Well yesterday was good, venue is LOVELY!
But OH didn't really say anything... and my parents asked loads of questions etc. Think he is feeling overwhelmed plus not good with social situations. My mum was looking daggers at him by the end... he is one of those people that are painfully honest, no matter who he is talking to!
So getting all of the details through today!
Today's food looks like this:
IMG_0368.JPG

Breakfast:
Porridge 40g HEXB
Raspberries defrosted
Golden syrup (2.5)
Coffee and 1% milk from allowance HEXA

Lunch:
3 Oranges
2 Boiled Eggs
Tomato
Cucumber
Olives (1)
Capers
Chicken slices
Soy chilli and lime dressing- 1/2 for a tbsp but not sure how much yet!

Dinner:
Tbc

Ruth
X

Hello lovely Ruth, sorry to hear about your gain but I'm glad you could laugh! Onwards and downwards from here hey :)
Food is looking as lovely as ever, and exciting to hear about your wedding planning!
Tbh I think honesty is the best policy! Have you managed to have a chat just you & Dan to see how you both feel about it?
We didn't take our parents to our venue til we'd booked it lol. But it's good to have someone to ask the questions you didn't think of, so I'm sure your mum was helpful!
Hope you have a good day x

Food yesterday!
Dinner:
IMG_0371.JPG
Right with the exception of the Parmesan- hoping I could get away with it as OH gave me the heads up whilst I was at work so I only drank black coffee.. this is pasta with swede, carrots, peas and green beans with chicken, garlic and tomatoes. The Parmesan is just short of a HEA portion...
I then had some Mint Matchmakers that I found for my syns.

=15 (much better!!)

Ruth
X

Hello lovely Ruth, sorry to hear about your gain but I'm glad you could laugh! Onwards and downwards from here hey :)
Food is looking as lovely as ever, and exciting to hear about your wedding planning!
Tbh I think honesty is the best policy! Have you managed to have a chat just you & Dan to see how you both feel about it?
We didn't take our parents to our venue til we'd booked it lol. But it's good to have someone to ask the questions you didn't think of, so I'm sure your mum was helpful!
Hope you have a good day x

Yes I am determined to get rid! I think I know what a lot of it is though actually. I have had some bread, as in proper white bread. I don't eat bread at all as it doesn't tend to agree with me. However the family were up and my dad made lovely sandwiches. My top half of my tummy (if that makes sense) is still sore... so that will be a no no!
Thank you for the kind words. Had it all out with Dan yesterday and to be honest I didn't realise how little he knew- he said he didn't want a wedding breakfast because they look very expensive and he didn't want to have so much food in the morning... so I explained that it was just the main meal etc so we have thought of some ideas and he is taking my parents out for coffee on saturday to make it up to them! We have also decided after a lot of thought that we are looking for another venue as the room they had for us, whilst lovely, the windows didn't open and the walls were paper thin. We also thought we would be able to see the stray but we could only see the car park. Therefore the hunt continues... to be honest by parents were good but Dan and I sort of stood there whilst they talked... I sort of don't blame my mum as she never got to have a reception and is really excited!!
Hope you had a good day? How are things and the animals?

Ruth
X

So today...
Breakfast:
Forgot to take a picture and ate it...
40g Porridge HEXB
Raspberries defrosted
Golden Syrup (2.5)
Coffee
Milk from 1% allowance HEXA

Lunch:
Left over dinner minus the Parmesan and with added capers!
2x Boiled Eggs
IMG_0372.JPG

Dinner:
Duck with something

Ruth
X

Lovely photos of your food Ruth :( to your gain but :) that you're determined to get it back off again and are back on plan, well done for that. I can understand your mum wanting the best possible for your wedding, you'll always be her little girl. I didn't even realise I was taking over o_O x

Yes I am determined to get rid! I think I know what a lot of it is though actually. I have had some bread, as in proper white bread. I don't eat bread at all as it doesn't tend to agree with me. However the family were up and my dad made lovely sandwiches. My top half of my tummy (if that makes sense) is still sore... so that will be a no no!
Thank you for the kind words. Had it all out with Dan yesterday and to be honest I didn't realise how little he knew- he said he didn't want a wedding breakfast because they look very expensive and he didn't want to have so much food in the morning... so I explained that it was just the main meal etc so we have thought of some ideas and he is taking my parents out for coffee on saturday to make it up to them! We have also decided after a lot of thought that we are looking for another venue as the room they had for us, whilst lovely, the windows didn't open and the walls were paper thin. We also thought we would be able to see the stray but we could only see the car park. Therefore the hunt continues... to be honest by parents were good but Dan and I sort of stood there whilst they talked... I sort of don't blame my mum as she never got to have a reception and is really excited!!
Hope you had a good day? How are things and the animals?

Ruth
X
It sounds like you've had a good heart to heart! So much goes into planning a wedding and if you've not been part of it before, through a friends or whatever, it's difficult to know how the day usually goes! It's a shame you couldn't see the stray from the room too- but you're in a perfect place in Harrogate to find a lovely venue within easy reach so keep looking :) hitched.co.uk is brilliant for a venue guide if you haven't already been on- can search within x amount of miles of home and it has good reviews and pics of each venue.
It's lovely that Dan's taking them out on Saturday, I'm sure they will make it up :) And bless your mum, it will be very exciting full stop but even more so if she never got to have a reception!
All ok here thank you, my food has been a bit hit and miss as I went out for tea last night but I'm doing my best and that's all I can do. Little rabbit is picking up a tiny bit I think- she's doing better than the vet seemed to expect anyway so that's good!
Hopefully I'll have time to turn it round this weekend! Hope you have a fab Friday and weekend! x
P.S Gosh sorry that was long haha!

Lovely photos of your food Ruth :( to your gain but :) that you're determined to get it back off again and are back on plan, well done for that. I can understand your mum wanting the best possible for your wedding, you'll always be her little girl. I didn't even realise I was taking over o_O x

Thanks @Tibbs I will get the gain off eventually even if it takes me three months! Yes I totally understand my mum too, she is still v excited and looking forward to wedding fayres etc :) I haven't said anything to her because it's not an issue I just knew I had to get Dan involved properly!! How you doing? Looking forward to the weekend?

Ruth
X

It sounds like you've had a good heart to heart! So much goes into planning a wedding and if you've not been part of it before, through a friends or whatever, it's difficult to know how the day usually goes! It's a shame you couldn't see the stray from the room too- but you're in a perfect place in Harrogate to find a lovely venue within easy reach so keep looking :) hitched.co.uk is brilliant for a venue guide if you haven't already been on- can search within x amount of miles of home and it has good reviews and pics of each venue.
It's lovely that Dan's taking them out on Saturday, I'm sure they will make it up :) And bless your mum, it will be very exciting full stop but even more so if she never got to have a reception!
All ok here thank you, my food has been a bit hit and miss as I went out for tea last night but I'm doing my best and that's all I can do. Little rabbit is picking up a tiny bit I think- she's doing better than the vet seemed to expect anyway so that's good!
Hopefully I'll have time to turn it round this weekend! Hope you have a fab Friday and weekend! x
P.S Gosh sorry that was long haha!

Yes @Poppet12 we had a good and long chat about everything. Thank you for the advice about hitched.co.uk, I have enquired at a few other venues that all back onto the stray and we have fully written up our ceremony list, just got to think about the evening do now!
Glad that the little rabbit is ok! I'm sure you'll be fine with your food too and I hope that you enjoyed your meal out :)
Have a wonderful weekend :) it's so cold I'm just hoping to relax!

Ruth
X

Apologies I was a bit mad busy!
So we didn't have duck on Thursday we had Lemon Chicken with Rice Noodles, Sugarsnap Peas, Babycorn and Water Chestnuts. I also had some hot sauce (2)

Yesterday!

Breakfast:
Porridge 40g HEXB
Golden Syrup (2.5)
Coffee with milk from 1% allowance HEXA
(I've run out of frozen fruit but off to get some today!)
IMG_0379.JPG

Lunch:
1x Orange
2x Boiled Eggs
Cucumber, Tomato, Mexican Chicken and 1/2 Tin of Heinz Creationz Mexican beans (1/2) (cold!) Soy Chilli and Lime Dressing (1)
Diet Coke
IMG_0378.JPG

Dinner:
Out to Wagamamas with friends, and my app wasn't working so the inevitable happened (by accident I hasten to add)
Diet Coke
Edamame beans with chilli and garlic salt (0)
Chicken Itame with Soy Sauce (41)... :eek:
Coconut Reika with Passionfruit sauce (20.5)... :eek:

I ate off their GF menu and had 2 choices for dinner but when I found the syn values I was a bit gobsmacked. I mean I understand the pudding but my main meal looked (and tasted) so healthy!
IMG_0381.PNG
IMG_0382.PNG

Aah well. Line is drawn. Off to see my mum and dad today. Will hopefully be lovely!

Ruth
X

Apologies I was a bit mad busy!
So we didn't have duck on Thursday we had Lemon Chicken with Rice Noodles, Sugarsnap Peas, Babycorn and Water Chestnuts. I also had some hot sauce (2)

Yesterday!

Breakfast:
Porridge 40g HEXB
Golden Syrup (2.5)
Coffee with milk from 1% allowance HEXA
(I've run out of frozen fruit but off to get some today!)
View attachment 185182

Lunch:
1x Orange
2x Boiled Eggs
Cucumber, Tomato, Mexican Chicken and 1/2 Tin of Heinz Creationz Mexican beans (1/2) (cold!) Soy Chilli and Lime Dressing (1)
Diet Coke
View attachment 185183

Dinner:
Out to Wagamamas with friends, and my app wasn't working so the inevitable happened (by accident I hasten to add)
Diet Coke
Edamame beans with chilli and garlic salt (0)
Chicken Itame with Soy Sauce (41)... :eek:
Coconut Reika with Passionfruit sauce (20.5)... :eek:

I ate off their GF menu and had 2 choices for dinner but when I found the syn values I was a bit gobsmacked. I mean I understand the pudding but my main meal looked (and tasted) so healthy!
View attachment 185184
View attachment 185185

Aah well. Line is drawn. Off to see my mum and dad today. Will hopefully be lovely!

Ruth
X

So inspirational you're straight back on it - though I'm sure as you said, a lot of it is bloating from the white bread/different way of eating etc. As I'm coming down the weight you stated at I'm looking forward to looking at your diary for inspiration, through your journey down.

That has happened to me before with the meals - felt saintly having a 'healthy' curry, except the coconut milk had the best part of 40 syns for the can! I was not happy afterwards when I found that out!

Hope you have a great weekend - wedding planning can be so stressful you can forget it's meant to be a happy time - it's so hard trying to please everyone. It will be amazing though :)

Wow I'm gobsmacked at those syns for waga! It must be hard eating out when you're limited on options anyway- GF & SW are a difficult combination!
Sounds like you've got a plan for moving forward with the wedding stuff, it will all come together :)
Enjoy the last of the weekend!
X

Oh I know, the food was so fresh and nice too! I reckon it was a combination of some oils and coconut milk!!
Yes we are hopefully getting there with the wedding. We are going to sit down this weekend and sort out exactly what's happening:)
Hope you've had a fab week!

Ruth
X

Hello everyone...
I am still here, I even took photos of my food everyday. I am just so busy and can't get on. So have made a couple of decisions.
There is a new 9:30am class on a Saturday a 10 min walk from my flat so I'm going to try that. I couldn't get to WI this week as I missed my train due to working late. My OH now works every weekend instead of just Saturday so I need to spend my weekday evenings with him.
I have been eating well, but I bought a mixed bag of seabrooks salt and vinegar/cream cheese and chives multipack crisps (they are Gf) as I really fancied some. They are 6.5 a bag... and I've had one every day this week. I will find out tomorrow what damage I have done. It's also * week so a double problem haha.

Never mind, I will get there!!

Hope you're all ok!

Ruth
X

Back