Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

So I went to group and I'm at my heaviest (what a surprise!) I was so worried about going but welcomed back with open arms. Just going to take it 1 stone at a time as I will find it easier. Dinner is almost done- out of the magazine this month. I will post it when it's done! It's chicken with rice, peppers and asparagus although in the magazine it was with Okra but they're now out of season. It smells lush!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth, At the moment i am doing WW smart points. Lost half a stone in 6 weeks got my 5% then had 3 weeks of celebrating my birthday, then went on hol put 6 on. So finally back on track, hopefully/ Good luck with it all you soon get back on track, keep posting xxx

Hi Ruth, At the moment i am doing WW smart points. Lost half a stone in 6 weeks got my 5% then had 3 weeks of celebrating my birthday, then went on hol put 6 on. So finally back on track, hopefully/ Good luck with it all you soon get back on track, keep posting xxx

Oh Happy Birthday! All sounds fab :) you will have that off in no time! Have a lovely rest of the evening :)

Ruth
x

Dinner!
From the magazine (chicken and okra jollof rice) but had to use asparagus instead as okra is now out of season. Syn Free and lush!!!
20170828_204326.jpg

Ruth
X

Also done some more prepping today. Bought a lunchbox with 4 compartments. It has a juice bottle, two mini compartments on the top and a bit bit underneath. I have filled the top with NAS blackcurrant squash, Bavarian smoked ham and a chopped up apple. Then in the large section I have put a slice of my Crustless Quiche and 2x light dairylea triangles.
Also prepped breakfast which is frozen mixed berries and fat free natural yogurt.

Yum!

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Good Morning!
So day 1 how exciting!!!!

Breakfast is fat free yogurt and mixed berries. Yum yum. Realised I had no oats last night but this is lovely!!!
20170829_074844.jpg

Lunch is in here...
20170829_075527.jpg

20170829_075552.jpg

Yummy!

Ruth
X

@Trefoil , awww Ruth, you are a trooper! You know you can do it, you were the major inspiration for dozens of us on here, you'll do it, with our help when needed. Take it a step at a time, you know the plan inside out, it's the prep that will help immensely. Once you've got your food on and meals planned then you're back on track.

I got a bit overwhelmed with the commitment to my son's rugby league training, he doesn't drive ( now having lessons) and the trip to Oz plus moving home, Mrs Quins still sorting out her parents estate (executor of wills)..... life can get in the way of the best intentions.

We look up to Ruth, seems that your employer has recognised what a good sort you are too. Well done!:0clapper:

Looking forward to reading your diary soon.

Welcome back. Not sure I ever posted to your diary before, but I was a lurker.

Congrats on employee of the month :)

You'll lose the weight again. Every time you restart, you'll learn something new until you've learnt enough to crack it.

@Trefoil , awww Ruth, you are a trooper! You know you can do it, you were the major inspiration for dozens of us on here, you'll do it, with our help when needed. Take it a step at a time, you know the plan inside out, it's the prep that will help immensely. Once you've got your food on and meals planned then you're back on track.

I got a bit overwhelmed with the commitment to my son's rugby league training, he doesn't drive ( now having lessons) and the trip to Oz plus moving home, Mrs Quins still sorting out her parents estate (executor of wills)..... life can get in the way of the best intentions.

We look up to Ruth, seems that your employer has recognised what a good sort you are too. Well done!:0clapper:

Looking forward to reading your diary soon.

Oh hello lovely @Quins :) thank you for your lovely message! Gone back to basics and being super organised- loving It!!!

Yes it sounds like you have an awful lot going on, I hope it's not been too stressful for your wife and also that your son's driving is going well!! Are you off to live in Oz or is it just for a holiday? Oof I don't envy you on the moving home part!!

I hope that you've had a wonderful day and a fab evening :)

Ruth
X

Welcome back. Not sure I ever posted to your diary before, but I was a lurker.

Congrats on employee of the month :)

You'll lose the weight again. Every time you restart, you'll learn something new until you've learnt enough to crack it.

Hello @buffy3256 I remember you from before and how well you did in the challenges! What an inspiration!

I totally agree with you on the learning something new, mine is prep based and I have to learn to not let myself go hungry and end up wandering Asda looking for food!

How are things with you? Your stats are really impressive!!

Ruth
X

Dinner (which is currently in the process of being made) is Moroccan spiced chicken with mashed Yam! A first for me but we picked one up from the grocer so giving it a go!
Lunch tomorrow is already sorted with some more Quiche, 2x Dairylea Lights, 1/2 a melon in chunks and my juice bottle. Breakfast is also prepped with frozen mixed fruits and Muller light lemon yogurt over the top.

Absolutely exhausted after going to my group on a Tuesday to combat stress so glad to be at home. Walked home the long way around across the stray to get some more steps in, also drank tonnes of Juice and only one black coffee (unheard of!) As I took a full bottle of sugar free squash to work. I am so determined to feel better because to be brutally honest I feel bloomin awful! Particularly (sorry if tmi) my rights permanently won't stay up as I'm bigger, but I can't wear trousers because I'm too tall... can't wait for that to disappear!

Hope you all have a good evening!

Ruth
X

Dinner

20170829_205311.jpg

So this is Moroccan chicken with Yam, Onions and Garlic. This has 4 syns in it and I added some hot sauce for a further syn.
It has cumin, cinnamon, garlic and honey in the chicken and onions. Then in the yam there is 25g of light flora and parsley on top. Very nice... however didn't occur to me that although Yam is free, it's not Speed!
20170829_211213.jpg
So I had this... 1/2 pot of lemon yogurt filled with 2 large plums cut up as well as 4x mini whirly bars (6)

=10 Syns

Ruth
x

Last edited:
Day 1

Breakfast
O% Fat Free Yogurt
Frozen Cherries, Blackberries, Raspberries, Redcurrants and Blackcurrants
Black Coffee

Snack
Bavarian Ham Slices
Chopped up Apple

Lunch
Smoked Salmon, Spinach, Spring Onion and Asparagus Crustless Quiche
2x Dairylea Lights (1/2 HEA)

Dinner
Moroccan Chicken with Yam and Parsley (4) plus (1/2 HEA for milk)
Hot Sauce (1)
2x chopped plums
Muller Light Greek Style Lemon Yogurt
4x Whirly Bars (6)

Haven't had my HEB as I don't have anything in, none of it agrees with me and I wish Olive Oil was still on the list! May have to go down the line of stewed fruit...

Lovely Dinner, thoroughly enjoyed It!

Ruth
X

Sounds like a great day 1 Ruth, hope your feeling back to normal soonest too. We've been to Oz, went at the beginning of July, my son was playing in the Student Rugby League World Cup. Matches were held in the western suburbs of Sydney. We stayed in Cameray while he was in Parramatta with the Wales squad. Had brilliant time sight seeing and travelling to watch the matches then tagged a week up in Cairns , their winter temps were 26-27° , in Syndey it was 16-18°. Just getting back in plan from that trip which was well off plan. ( Instagram Wizza2018 has some great photos , Barrier Reef dives , bbqs, etc.) We're now moving to another farm, been shifting our stuff from our small holding of the last 24 years by horse box over the past month, 3 generations of us in the move, it's really tough. Spending the last night at our old home, no cooking utensils , etc, had fish and chips while we did another load of moving. That's my syns for the week gone...

Really good to have you back Ruth.

I've been having a look at those whirly bars, are you sure you are calculating these correctly? I'd have marked them down as 4.5 syns each, they are pretty high in saturated fat and sugar and 98kcal each :eek:

Sounds like a great day 1 Ruth, hope your feeling back to normal soonest too. We've been to Oz, went at the beginning of July, my son was playing in the Student Rugby League World Cup. Matches were held in the western suburbs of Sydney. We stayed in Cameray while he was in Parramatta with the Wales squad. Had brilliant time sight seeing and travelling to watch the matches then tagged a week up in Cairns , their winter temps were 26-27° , in Syndey it was 16-18°. Just getting back in plan from that trip which was well off plan. ( Instagram Wizza2018 has some great photos , Barrier Reef dives , bbqs, etc.) We're now moving to another farm, been shifting our stuff from our small holding of the last 24 years by horse box over the past month, 3 generations of us in the move, it's really tough. Spending the last night at our old home, no cooking utensils , etc, had fish and chips while we did another load of moving. That's my syns for the week gone...

Really good to have you back Ruth.

Wow @Quins It all sounds a bit mad! But wonderful at the same time :) I hope that it all goes as smoothly as possible although I'm sure it will!

Ruth
X

I've been having a look at those whirly bars, are you sure you are calculating these correctly? I'd have marked them down as 4.5 syns each, they are pretty high in saturated fat and sugar and 98kcal each :eek:

Good morning @Doctor Cox I hope that you're well! I went onto my app and there were three sizes for either 1.5 3.5 or 5 Syns each. Just weighed one this morning and it's not the littlest which is a bit annoying as I bought a bag of 'treat size' ones which having weighed them are actually 3.5 each... boo... so 4 over. Thought that they tasted far too nice!! Aah well lesson learnt, thanks for pointing it out or I would have carried on haha!
20170830_072124.jpg

Have a great Day!

Ruth
x

Breakfast:
20170830_073215.jpg
Yummy lemon yogurt and loads of mixed fruit with a black coffee.

My lunch box has half a melon in the top two compartments alongside some NAS squash, and then some more Quiche and 2x Dairylea Lights in the bottom.

Dinner as usual is TBC...

Have a wonderful Day!

Ruth
X

Wow, that's not even the smallest one? lmao.

Thought it looked too good to be true, that's why i ended up looking them up :p was considering buying a bag myself when i seen your thread haha

Wow, that's not even the smallest one? lmao.

Thought it looked too good to be true, that's why i ended up looking them up :p was considering buying a bag myself when i seen your thread haha

Haha I know! Completely gutted- aah well at least I know!!

How has your day been?

Ruth
X

Back