******Trendytracz diary*****

Even bigger WELL DONE now :) Re exercising, I have been told that when you exercises A LOT to keep loosing weight you need to eat some of the earned points.Not sure about this but maybe this is the case.

thank you :)

yeh I wasnt eating all of them :( thats prob why it wasnt working silly me lol

booo! I have had such a bad week my gran died last week soo with all the trouble I gained 1lb which i will just have to work harder now :(

Hi hun, try not to let the gain get you down, one little pound could be caused by any number of reasons, here's to a good week this week and hope you get a fab result next WI xxx

Hiya

Really sorry to hear your sad news about your gran, hope you're ok x

thanks every1 for ur surrport
dont think i will b losing anything this week bad week again soo 16/3/09 will be strick again :D x

well another rubbish week :( I put on 2.5lbs :(
soo 2day is D day i need 2 get a grip soo I am going 2 try and do my food diary on here again i think mims really helps me soo here I am lol :) hope u guys r all ok :)

breakfast
creal bar 2.5pt
lunch
sanwich 4.5pt
crips 1.5pt
bic 0.5pt
total 6pt
dinner
sausage 3.5pt
potato 4pt
beans 2pt
oil 2pt
butter 1pt
total 12.5pt

save 2pt for weekend!

do you not find yourself starving by lunch with only a cereal bar for breakfast? i dont think i could manage it myself.. i have to have a second mid-morning breakfast snack cause i cant make it to lunchtime! :p

Hi Tracey

Good to see your back on track again - and I agree this site def helps no end ;o)

do you not find yourself starving by lunch with only a cereal bar for breakfast? i dont think i could manage it myself.. i have to have a second mid-morning breakfast snack cause i cant make it to lunchtime! :p

no not realy its at night i find it hard when watching tv lol :L

thanks again ppl for ur surrport :)

Hi
How are you getting on? I got problem with telly watching snacking as well. I usually have sf jelly or chopped carrot and celery sticks handy. It works for me.
A friend advised me to paint my nails when watching TV so I cannot eat anything until they are dry and that usually takes ages and the urge to snack goes away:)
Take care

yeh not 2 bad 2 weeks :(
haha I have tryed the painting nails thing it dose work somtimes cause I dont like the smell lol

Back