Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

1 week of hell to get to heaven ;)

Totall agree NT!!! How are you getting on????

Got my head straight after a few weeks of a$$ing around, 100%TS and hoping for a good loss on Friday :D.
Had a lovely WS Sunday dinner with the family yest with no probs, still in K and drinking loads of water. Just had my 3rd shake 'cos I forgot until I saw it on the kitchen worktop. The beauty of not 'feeling' hungry I suppose.

you on it as of next monday then?? me too we can keep each other going!! except i am on it until xmas.eve!! got this last bit to lose before my wedding..having xmas eve and day off then back on it until 20th jan!! hope to be as damn near to 9 stone as I can!

That's brill Ali!!!!! Sounds like you are really in control now :0) I'm not looking forward to it to be honest! But needs are a must I guess!

And TF, yep back on it come Monday! Just ordered my variety pack which should be here on Wednesday! It really annoys me that they don't do a shake mix smaller pack......but I guess that's how they make their money eh!!

So, roll on Monday, just hope my head is in it!!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Jo... Enjoy Atkins before your exante week :)

Oh I will do!!! It's only a week to 10 days that I'm going to suffer! But really need these pounds off now and quickly!

Anyways, g'morning and g'night, I'm now off to bed after a looooooong night shift!

J x

Morning Jo another exante defecter. LOL

Good luck :)

Afternoon all!!!! And thanks DQ :0)

Jim it needs to be done, I think a combination of the Keto diets work well, however not so sure if I'll have any results with going back to Exante for 10 days!!! We shall see :0)

J x

Good luck Jo! :)

And another night shift down so off to bed! May weigh when I surface this arvo......!

G'night all...!

x

Afternoon Jim N Bren!!

Right, awake slightly now, put on a couple of pounds over my lush social weekend but pleased to report I'm back to 10st 9lbs this afternoon! I'm desperately hoping to break new virgin blubber ground this week by getting down another lb or so :0)

2 more nights to go so very achievable and haven't touched a drop of alcohol since Sunday :0).....I sound like an alchy lol.....!

I fancy some fried Halloumi now with olive oil n oregano for brekkie and a nice coffee with cream :0)

Speak to ya all later! x

Morning Jo.... well done on getting back to weight... and I've not had halloumi for a while - I might just get some for the weekend! :)

Mmmmm halloumi, yes very nice

Morning Jo, well done love

Is halloumi like feta? I've never tried either!

No, very different from Feta, it's like a salty rubbery cheese that you can fry or griddle.... I then drizzle with olive oil and oregano when slightly browned and crispy and moist on the inside

Sounds awful but it is lush! Particularly with pork based meat, bacon, gammon etc

It is traditionally served with Lunza in Greece which is like a smoked pork....

Anyway, good morning all..!!!! One more night shift to go, yippeeee!

And still 10st 9lbs!!

J x

it's like a salty rubbery cheese that you can fry or griddle.... I then drizzle with olive oil and oregano when slightly browned and crispy and moist on the inside

Sounds awful but it is lush! Particularly with pork based meat, bacon, gammon etc

You make it sound so appetising...not!!! lol

Well done on staying 10st 9 :D

Back