Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

You'll blitz that stone in no time, Jo :)

And I've heard really good things about paleo, be really good to hear how you get on.

Hiya All........

I've decided to now stop bloody messing around....this month I've eaten for Britain, Paleo (just an excuse to eat everything) and a VLCD again over the last week with a measly 3lb loss for a lot of pain!

So, shopping list writing and back to my beloved Atkins I feel from today!! properly.....!

Hope you're all well xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, how are you getting on with the restart, I have looked at paelo and think it is how I would like to eat when I get to target, I think I would also use it as an excuse to eat too much and not loose any weight in it.

Hiya! I'm playing around with paleo and carb levels myself right now - or I was. Month is going to be crazy so for right now I'm just trying to keep off the carbage.

Morning all, its really difficult this time around, losses are very up and down and if I so much as eat a bit of carb I gain which is a nightmare.....

I really need to cut down on the wine drinking too and reserve it for once a week or so I think and concentrate more on the water intake! It's got to be far healthier that way too....

Sooooo, weigh in today of week one 5lbs off, most of which will be nasty water retention! Here's to another week :0)

J x

Well done on the loss, I am back clean and green from today.

Hi Jo, will look for you on SW and follow you there. I know what you mean, sometimes a change is good. I'm low cal and exercise atm. I don't update my dairy on here but I'm on mfp if your there pop in, link is above my avatar. :)

Hi Jo, will look for you on SW and follow you there. I know what you mean, sometimes a change is good. I'm low cal and exercise atm. I don't update my dairy on here but I'm on mfp if your there pop in, link is above my avatar. :)

Yay at least I'll have a familiar face to talk to! Diary is up and running now xxx

Yay at least I'll have a familiar face to talk to! Diary is up and running now xxx

Ooooo I better come find you then ;)

Guess who's back, back again.......!! Here we go

Back