Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Hmm - sometimes my ignorance is useful;)

Morning all, day 5 of no smoking and day 4 of Atkins!

No loss this morning after yesterday's 3lb drop which I'm slightly disappointed about as I though a lot of my gain would have been water weight!.......obviously not, however I can't see that I ate an extra 3500 calories per day to = 1lb of fat! Over 9 consecutive days!!!

So did I really gain 6lb of fat fat???

So lots of water today as I can't be anymore 100% than I have been!

Hope your all well, from a slightly depressed J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i bet u will be down another couple of lbs by the end of the week...im back on atkins couldnt handle exante lol im.such a wimp.

Bless ya Laura, I couldn't handle it either when I went back to it just before Xmas! I just hope I can shift a few more this week as I don't know what else to do :0(

Big hugs Jo... It'll drop off soon! :) xx

Evening Jo

You are doing brilliantly, you've taken on not one but two really big changes in your life, and you sound very focused - so don't fret love, it will happen for you :) xxx

triage999 said:
Morning all, day 5 of no smoking and day 4 of Atkins!

No loss this morning after yesterday's 3lb drop which I'm slightly disappointed about as I though a lot of my gain would have been water weight!.......obviously not, however I can't see that I ate an extra 3500 calories per day to = 1lb of fat! Over 9 consecutive days!!!

So did I really gain 6lb of fat fat???

So lots of water today as I can't be anymore 100% than I have been!

Hope your all well, from a slightly depressed J x

It'll move Jo just have faith x

Half a pound gain this morning! What the hell is all that about???

Stuck at it 100% this week, so, so annoyed :0(

I really am destined to remain a lard arse!!

Hope you all have a better day than me

J x

Sorry to hear Jo - must be very frustrating. Suggest you hang in there - your body is having to go through a bit of major change at the moment - worth letting it get sorted
Xxx

Morning Jo, yes you'll have periods whre you stall, it happens to us all

do a my fitness pal for a week so u can see.where u may be going wrong??

triage999 said:
Half a pound gain this morning! What the hell is all that about???

Stuck at it 100% this week, so, so annoyed :0(

I really am destined to remain a lard arse!!

Hope you all have a better day than me

J x

Boo! It'll move hunny stay strong x

Thanks everyone, and hiya Carly!!!

I now know why I had the half pound gain, damn totm arrived a week early as of an hour ago!!

I wondered why I've been feeling so *****....!

So in the grand scheme of things I can't complain as lost 3lbs yesterday, gained half today and it's totm whereby I normally gain at least 3-4lbs!!

Anyway, so far today I've eaten...

Coffee with cream
2 x Boiled Eggs
Rotisserie chicken, and half an avocado with salad and mayo along with a teaspoon of lemon juice and a few pork crunch's!

Haven't decided on tea but I bought some freshly prepared octopus that I may find something to do with :0)

Jx

triage999 said:
Thanks everyone, and hiya Carly!!!

I now know why I had the half pound gain, damn totm arrived a week early as of an hour ago!!

I wondered why I've been feeling so *****....!

So in the grand scheme of things I can't complain as lost 3lbs yesterday, gained half today and it's totm whereby I normally gain at least 3-4lbs!!

Anyway, so far today I've eaten...

Coffee with cream
2 x Boiled Eggs
Rotisserie chicken, and half an avocado with salad and mayo along with a teaspoon of lemon juice and a few pork crunch's!

Haven't decided on tea but I bought some freshly prepared octopus that I may find something to do with :0)

Jx

Ahhh see it all becomes clear ;) x

Octopus? Ewwww What do you do with that?

Just thought I'd pop my head in and catch up with your diary and whilst here wish you a Happy New Year :0)

Good to see you getting back in the zone!!! I had a 9lb gain over Christmas so beat that lol.......

Already 3lb down since Monday so it's going in the right direction again :0)

Speak soon sweet

J x

My gain was 11lbs so I did :p lol

Ha haaaaaaaa!!!! Oh no, I shouldn't laugh.....we are so funny :0) thankfully Christmas is but once a year!!!

xx

So tea tonight is freshly cooked octopus in a olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano dressing :0)

I'm gonna stink at work!!!

triage999 said:
So tea tonight is freshly cooked octopus in a olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano dressing :0)

I'm gonna stink at work!!!

Lol that does sound stinky!!!

Back