Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Well I've woken up with a cold :0( where did that come from!!!???

Don't know, who've you been snogging! :D :bolt:

Lol Jim!!
And yes Claire your probably right.....although my usual drug of choice I feel is not Atkins friendly, which is the beechams flu plus liquid :0( so I'll have to suffer........

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Feeling very sorry for myself sat in work on coffee break :0(

Aww sweetie pie. Bless. Have u tried beechams flu plus caplets? They're pretty good. No doubt might have a lil sugar in em but won't be anywhere near the liquid.

I've dived home and found some caplets!!! So two swallowed....

Also quickly munched 3 x Herta Franfurters and two fried eggs....! Was hungry and busy all afternoon so should stop me grabbing on the go!

x

Glass of vino and Atkins friendly beef curry!!!

Hope you're feeling a bit better. Agree wine well known to help cold symptons and more atkins friendly than most commercial cold products:D
Xx

Aggggghhhhhhhhhh back up to 10.13 = 1.5lbs back on......WTF???

That is all....!!!

Oh Jo... sorry about the cold... and even more sorry about the gain!! ... I'm in the WTF mode at the moment... so I feel your pain!

Hope they both shift soon (cold and weight)... take care xx

Morning Jo, could be water retention love, especially if you're not feeling yourself

Hope you feel better real soon :) hope those creepy pounds go and do something else instead of bugging you :)

Evening all, well I truly feel like shat!!! Throat, nose and feel like I've been hit by a bus :( but still soldiering on at work!!

So today....

B - Salad, octopus (tin of) feta, 2 x olives

Coffee n cream x 2 all day

L - Pepperami (I was really busy)

D - 2 x Turkey Breast steaks rolled and stuffed with cream cheese, garlic butter and basil, served with green beans n mayo

2 x Glasses of wine (my medicine!)

Bed.......

J x

((hugs)) honey, so sorry you're not well. Suggest you stick with your incredibly legal food and avoid scales. It will work as you recover and all that water will help too
Xxxx

I think our bodies are so blooming sensitive that anything can make them retain /gain weight!!

Back