Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Morning all, so this morning the scales are dropping again thank god!

Down from 10.10 3/4 to 10.9 1/4 so 1.5lbs off overnight...

Hopefully by this time next week I'll be back around the 10.6 ish mark...been buggering around the last few weeks, but in the grand scheme of things a 2lb fluctuation is nothing after 3 carveries, wine, chinese and totm within that time!

At least I'm able to maintain by one or two pounds which is awesome and something I've never been able to do!

Two days off now before the killer early shift over the weekend......

And I think I've got the beginnings of cystitis :0( so going to have to massively increase my water intake for the next few days!

Had another dream coincidence yesterday 2 in a week! When I haven't had one in years...., won't go into details but is was just as my dream and again I had proof as I began journaling them last week and it was written in black and white 48 hours prior....my OH and friend at work can't get their heads around it......though neither can I......

Maybe an influx as I'm now open to the idea!

Right, off to get coffee then going to go mooching around some shops I think!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So brilliant Jo... You must feel so much better now that you understand yourself and dont feel you have to ignore it...

Well done on the loss too!!! Xxx

It's a great feeling Di, just got to try and understand it now though....

Bought some guidance books today, I was like a kid in a sweet shop as I travelled to a local town that's know as a holistic/spiritual haven....every other shop is holistic treatments, spirituality bookshops, crystal shops etc etc.....I want to live there!

Also bought some gorgeous hand dipped incense sticks, they are not like the norm that smell of antiquarian bookshops.....they are from the states a company called Wildberry, I got Cherry vanilla, dragons blood, fairy dust, sandalwood, frankincense and Egyptian cotton....

Currently burning the cherry vanilla and it smells good enough to eat!!

10 for £2 which going by the quality is fab!!

So off to do a bit of reading now :)

Jo

Attachments

• image-1036582895.jpg
    image-1036582895.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 51
I don't think I'll ever be going back to the old ones Claire!

You can buy them here

http://www.craftyjungle.co.uk/wildberry-incense.php

Mixed varieties packs or packs of 10 the same, check out the drop down list for smells, and trust me they really do smell like that when burning!

And they are actually cheaper than where I got mine too.....

J x

Uh oh.......wine!

Only one glass so far whilst waiting for roastie chook and cauli cheese, with the green leaves added, to cook! I've not eaten a great deal today though..

Lunch was 2 small chicken thighs and breakfast was two ham slices rolled up in an Edam square...

Oh and I've had a couple of coffees with cream, so shouldn't do too much damage!

Evening Jo... It's so exciting to be discovering and exploring!! Well done on the research! Xxx

It sure is Di!!!

Morning all......slept really quite well last night after 3.5 large glasses of wine!!! Oooppppsssss

Had my chicken n cauli cheese which was lush!

Weight this morning 10.8 1/4, gotta love Atkins!! Another pound down overnight.....so that's my 3lb lost that I put on over the weekend!

Jx

Wow! Amazing Jo... So pleased you've lost the pesky pounds...xx

Morning Jo:). Well done on the wine, the loss and keeping a journal. The main person you have to convince is you so it's a great idea:D
Xxx

Thanks guys, and yes your right Katie.....I am the biggest cynic of them all.....

However, 6 separate dreams last night, that's twice in a week I've had that now...can only remember snippets though....so we shall see!!

Contemplating on whether to go to the gym or not today also...I've been really naughty and not been all week!!

Ooohhhh and antibiotics have kicked in for infection thank god!

J x

Morning Jo :)

Morning Jimbo!!! :)

Thought I'd upload I couple of progress pics.....such a difference from October!!

Right off to said gym!!

Attachments

• image-2176297797.jpg
    image-2176297797.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 62
  • image-113206447.jpg
    image-113206447.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 64
Thanks Carly and Bren.....

And the thing is Bren it's not at all hard......marvellous way of eating!!

J x

Mmmmmm just had a rather large bowl of leftover cauli cheese n cold chicken! Much needed after the gym!

Breakfast was a slice of Bavarian ham wrapped in 1 slice of Edam with 2 x coffee with cream

Now off for a shower...:)

triage999 said:
Mmmmmm just had a rather large bowl of leftover cauli cheese n cold chicken! Much needed after the gym!

Breakfast was a slice of Bavarian ham wrapped in 1 slice of Edam with 2 x coffee with cream

Now off for a shower...:)

Mmmmmm sounds yummy *dribble*

Back