Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Hope it goes well at the gym Jo and also nights tonight! Xx

Thanks Di....!

Right gym done, shred done!

Now some sleep......!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you got some quality kip, I am aching from zumba followed by kettlebell total body workout, so think an early night for me too xxx

Morning Jo... Hope you get through nights with no probs xx

Bloody neighbours!!! Why can't they work like normal people??

Continuous sodding DIY for months now! Banging, drilling etc every day....not good when I'm trying to sleep.

Morning all :) I am absolutely starving this morning having just been rudely awoken, have no idea why? Yesterday I ate quite a bit!

Still 10.6 today too so I'm happy with that! No gym today but I will be fitting the shred in.....

Hmmmmmm now what can I forage for breakfast...??!! I could kill for a bowl of granola smothered in natural yoghurt, honey and berries this morning! :(

J x

And when did the Atkins thread turn into the carb haven thread? Seems everyone is turning back to carbs en mass, every other diary I read lately isn't really Atkins.....I can understand owl etc but justifying breads, cakes etc on a daily basis?

Surely that's when this woe can become slightly unhealthy if your still taking in the fats etc along with the high carb/sugar content!

Maybe I shall go back to sleep and wake in a better mood :)

Breakfast/Brunch - Coffee with cream n Splenda (needed something sweet!)

3 Egg cheese and pepperoni omelette......Nom!

Last edited:
You sound like you woke up in the same mood I did this morning, keep having to breathe deeply and think of nice things!!!! :hug99: xx

Yes, god help the guys at work tonight! Thankfully I'm mainly a lone worker....!

J x

Unfortunately though Claire its a Tuesday night in April......that ain't gonna happen :(

I will just have to hide......god nights are so hideously taxing on the body and the mind!!!

Tea will be slow roasted belly pork slices with garlic butter, Chinese 5 spice and soy sauce and some greenery of some sort!

Not too sure on the Soy Sauce but the new Atkins book states you can have 2 tablespoons per day and I only used that for the whole recipe of 8 slices that'll do about 3 portions!

Wow that pork sounds delish!! Soy sauce should be fine hun, esp using that small an amount.

Tues night in April could still kick off lol. I couldn't fight my way out a paper bag at the mo. Just back from the hairdressers n having to have a lie down as sitting in the chair for so long has made my back ache like fook.

Oh no Claire, it sounds really painful :( I hope your having some time off work!

On rest days now Hun. Should've been canx rd fri for double bubble but have had to admit defeat n say I now can't do it. Back in on sat.

That's a right bummer Claire!!

No naps for me today, I've gotta be back in for 7pm :0( been up since 1030am too so only 5.5 hours sleep.....

Really tired now too, goodness knows how I'm gonna last until 4am!

J x

Currently sat at work eating an atkins crispy chocolate bar with a cup of coffee..........I NEEDED chocolate!

I wish, I haven't been properly since the Epsom Salts incident last week.........!

In fact scrap that............! I totally see what you mean....

Back