Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Morning Jo, yes shivering burns loads of energy ;)

Thinking of you Jo XxX

Hope all went well today ((hugs))
Xxx

Morning all, thank you all so much for your lovely messages it's really nice to have such support! Yesterday went by perfectly, not a hitch in sight and attended by almost 700 people..! He had a fantastic send off!

Atkins of course went out of the window, I couldn't eat in the morning so when we finally got to wake I had a glass of wine followed by a few sausage rolls, a small quarter turkey sandwich, a slice of quiche and potato wedges After more wine we came home via the chippy whereby I had chicken and chips with peas n gravy!!!

So there, I've admitted to the whole shed load...! So this morning I'm a pound up at 10st 11lbs...., never mind eh!

Hope you all have a fab day! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Jo ... What an ordeal - so pleased it went well! The food sounded perfect for the day! It will soon come off... Now you can focus on Christmas :) x

Morning Jo, i'm pleased it went well, and don't beat yourself up over your eating yesterday love

Thanks everyone again :0)

Today I've been good, this morning I headed out to start the Christmas shopping, so had a quick coffee prior to leaving.....

11.00 was an Atkins chocolate brownie bar (how lush are they!!!) and then 3pm I had a small M&S pack of prawns with dip and a small pack of roast chicken slices......now sat with coffee number two and too tired to cook or eat anything which I know is naughty!

However, I'm sure my body is still chewing through the multitude of carbs consumed yesterday!!

So, £350 spent and nowhere near finished :0( why is Christmas so god damn expensive!!!

J x

Morning Jo... I love those M&S chicken packs - and the turkey ones... They are so convenient and I usually wrap them around some of their salad - yum ...

Yep - its official - Christmas is ridiculously expensive! :)

Morning Jo, it's all about consumerism isn't itlove.

Hi Jo. Ouch - that would explain why we are always either saving for it or recovering from it!
Xxxx

Hi triage. Just read your diary - congrats on your losses! I'm just into week 4 of Exante and don't think I can carry on long term so am considering Atkins or Weight Watchers in the new year. Your food pics have had me salivating and I've just about had it with the TFR. Good results but it's a hard path to follow. X

Morning all!!! Well the day of the Christmas Do has landed...I'm 10st 9lbs this morning on the nose which won't last for long after mega alcohol overload tonight with Christmas Dinner!!

Not the 9st 11lbs I was hoping for but hell almost a stone and a half better than I was!

Soooooo, lots to do this morning, eyebrows to be waxed, a bit more Christmas shopping and then time to check into our 5* hotel at around 2pm....

We get a suite with a balcony and sea views with a 10ft bed and full use of all the facilities as one of the girls I work with used to work there! Then a 4 course meal, DJ and disco followed by a breakfast buffet the next morning all for £30....so I couldn't say no! :0)

The weather here is absolutely atrocious do I'm glad we are indoors....

Anyway, hope you all have a great day and I'll speak to you all tomorrow when I'm 10st heavier with a hangover :0p

xx

triage999 said:
Morning all!!! Well the day of the Christmas Do has landed...I'm 10st 9lbs this morning on the nose which won't last for long after mega alcohol overload tonight with Christmas Dinner!!

Not the 9st 11lbs I was hoping for but hell almost a stone and a half better than I was!

Soooooo, lots to do this morning, eyebrows to be waxed, a bit more Christmas shopping and then time to check into our 5* hotel at around 2pm....

We get a suite with a balcony and sea views with a 10ft bed and full use of all the facilities as one of the girls I work with used to work there! Then a 4 course meal, DJ and disco followed by a breakfast buffet the next morning all for £30....so I couldn't say no! :0)

The weather here is absolutely atrocious do I'm glad we are indoors....

Anyway, hope you all have a great day and I'll speak to you all tomorrow when I'm 10st heavier with a hangover :0p

xx

Sounds fabulous Jo make sure you enjoy it xxxx

Enjoy hun, after the week you had you deserve it xx

have a lovely time jo!! wonder what shenanigans you are up to right now!!

Back