Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Evening Jo - you have done well the last two weeks:D. Hope you have warmed up a bit!
Xx

Morning all!!!

Don't you just love freezing Monday mornings when you can climb back into bed after the school run when everyone else is rushing around outside going to work? :0) gotta love shift work sometimes!!!

Sooooo official WI this morning and I'm down to 10st 11lbs....so a pound lost this week, so 10lbs off in two weeks can't be bad eh?? Xmas weight gone plus an extra 1lb :0)

Two days off now, nothing planned so back into bed I climb!

Hope you all have a great day!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Jo, I hope it's warm and snuggly there :)

God I fell back asleep waking at 1230!!!! How naughty......I never go back to sleep, must be coming down with something....

Anyway, not a lot in fridge but rustled up this for lunch......

Steak with Camembert, mushrooms and mayo! Hmmmmmmm

image-2446457536.jpg

Yum! That looks gorgeous!

I was going to have leftover chilli beef but decided to go for my favourite pork steak and something mash :)

:0( had a really bad tum since, like proper run for the park!!!!

And can't even stomach food tonight, I think I've got a bug! That'll be why I went back to sleep until 1230am this morning when I never ever do that!

I haven't had a bug for years n years but should have known as I only sleep like that when coming down with one :0(

Oh no poor love! Aren't u on rd's from tmoz too? Saves taking sick days or working thru feeling rough but also hate wasting rd's. Sending a huge hug ur way chickadee. Try some hot water to kill bugs in ur tummy.

I'm rest days today and tomorrow......it's always the way isn't it :0(

I may try n kill it with wine.....may have detrimental effects though....at least it'll be a good loss tomorrow eh!!

isn't vodka carb free, that may kill the bugs or make them drunk enough to leave :)
Hope you are feeling better soon, being sick when you have time off is pants.

Sorry you aren't well. Hope you feel better soon
X

Thanks guys :eek:p wine is going down well, although going to stop on the third glass!! Managed a pepperami tonight but don't want anything else :0(

Claire I'm back Wednesday too...for three earlies!

Morning al!!!!

Well the wine did the trick, tummy bug gone and feel much better!

Another 1.5lbs off, down to 10st 10lbs this morning and now only 2lbs away from my lowest weight......how exciting :0) hoping for a good WI next Monday, I do however have a social on Sat night as the OH's mate gets married so we are off to the reception, shouldn't be too bad though as I'll stick with wine and water.....

Last rest day today so I'm gonna take the huahua's to the beach I think so they can run riot and pick on dogs ten times their size :0p

Have a good un everyone!! x

Last edited:
Yuck!!!!!!! Why does work drag and RD's fly??? Roll on Saturday!!

Morning Jo, sounds like a plan, the beach sounds nice ;)

Back