Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

We do the VSA99 pattern it rolls over 5 weeks....it's a nightmare! I loved the 4 on 4 off!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah 4 on 4 off is ace. We don't have enough people to do it though. We do 6 on 4 off. 10 n 11hr shifts.

Lol soz, put my menu on ur thread not mine. Deleted menu but can't remove pic lol.

Attachments

• image-1345747545.jpg
    image-1345747545.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
So today I've eaten.....

B - Coffee n cream
L - 3 Egg mayo with feta n greens, 6 olives
S - 1 x Babybel
D - Chicken and lamb kebab with garlic sauce and lemon juice, salad minus the pitta!

Not too bad.....stayed away from doner meat tonight as gained a pound last week when I had it!!!

J x

Hello Jo... Well done on the loss ! You've done amazingly well... That doner meat must be full of bad sugars/carbs although I love it! :)

Thanks guys!!!! I am so unorganised Claire, we are food shopping tomorrow night when we finish work....

Tomorrow morning will be a protein shake I feel as I haven't done a pack up tonight! So quick and easy is the way forward!

Although I really hate the taste of the one I've got, vanilla, it's a huge tub though so I'm not gonna waste it, bought it from the gym last year.....

Also forgot I had a flat white with soya in Costa today also......5 carbs in total so not too bad as only had around a cup and a half of greens today!

Anyway, bed time for me as 5.30 start :0(

Night all xx

Mmm flat white with soy :)

I've been pre-cooking bacon for work breakfasts n taking two eggs in a bottle to nuke in a bowl. Worked a treat. Tmoz I've got the quiche.

5.30 start for me too hun, make sure u think of me dragging my arse begrudgingly outta bed lol. I can't go to bed any earlier before earlies n always sleep crap before them too. I've given up trying now n just get a few hrs kip n drag my bum thru the two of em before lates. Sweet dreams :)

To go with my mood of getting up at stupid o'clock I've put on a pound!!! How the hell did that happen???

Ive had completely legal food all week and not over indulged either......:0( was thinking maybe it was the salt in the kebab but I only had lamb n chicken??? I did have quite a bit of lemon juice on it but it can't be that.....!

Annoyed.com

Anyway, must get on with work! Have a good day all....!

J x

Morning Jo, i find getting up at silly times impacts my weight - could that be it? Hang in there, stay legal and you know it will head down
Xx

I hope so :0( hate gaining for no reason!!! In fact I've made a pact with the devil tonight, no more weighing until Monday!!

God it's gonna be tough :0(

But I'm likely to say what the hell to it if I keep seeing gains.....

My single figure in the 10's were so close but now so far.....

Anyway, another boring day at work today, enquired about my transfer request again but apparently it's with another dept that can't be spoken to until tomorrow! I desperately need to get the hell out of my post now as its soooooooo disheartening and my move is taking forever! :(

So that's my moan for the week and it's only Wednesday :)

Hope everyone else has had a better day than me......

J x

Hello, do you know me?
If you don't, you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the HAPPIEST pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.
Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm ONLY ONE POUND, just a pound! Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds, or fifteen pounds, but never only one. So I just stick around and happily keep you fat. Then I add to myself, ever so slyly, so that you never seem to notice it. That is, until I've grown to ten, twenty, thirty or even more pounds in weight.
Yes, it's fun being ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT, left to do as I please. So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying, "Oh, I only lost one pound.” For you see, if you do this, you'll encourage others to keep me around because they'll think I'm not worth losing. And, I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!!!
After all, I'm ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT!!!

- Author Unknown"

Don't give up :)

Hugs sweetie. Transfer n be my crew buddy! :)

I've not weighed since starting n although I dunno if I've lost anything for sure or how much I don't get disheartened like I used to when I sts or gained.

I just want to be 9st something.... That's all, 12 whole pounds to lose :0( I know it's not 3/4 stone but it's mega to me!

And it's taking forever, I should have been there by now but lose a bit then sts, stall and gain for no apparent reason....

Anyway, ate for Britain today! All legal though...just about to have steak n prawns with green beans!

J x

triage999 said:
I just want to be 9st something.... That's all, 12 whole pounds to lose :0( I know it's not 3/4 stone but it's mega to me!

And it's taking forever, I should have been there by now but lose a bit then sts, stall and gain for no apparent reason....

Anyway, ate for Britain today! All legal though...just about to have steak n prawns with green beans!

J x

You'll get there lovey x it could be worse I'm in the 13s again! Eeeeekkk!!

Oh Jo... It must be so frustrating and depressing! Hugs ... And you'll get there! :) x

Thanks again guys!!! I'm just fed up!!!! Fed up with my job, my weight, life in general....on a right misery today!

I don't feel as if I'm going anywhere in life or achieving anything, I've no goals and lost my ambition totally :0(

When I was trying to get into my job 7 years ago I was so focused, down to 9st 4lbs, fit and healthy because I had a goal, now nothing!!!

I need to 'ave a word with me self!!!!

Back