Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Morning Jo

You know feeling crap may also be a side effect of stopping smoking. I bought one of those sprays on Saturday, I haven't used it yet, but I will the first time i go down the pub.

and.......

well done on the weight loss

Thanks Jim, and yeah it could be, although I think it's flu or something......

Beware the spray, it does take a couple of days to get used to as it burns slightly if you swallow to soon after spraying! It really works though so bare with it!! I don't get any burning now!

x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well finally got around to updating my stats and ticker, although I should have in theory been at goal now! But that's life I guess hey!

Ended up staying home and not working today as feel awful, got a Dr's appt booked for tomorrow as they couldn't fit me in today, it's complete rubbish these days, you have to literally pre-empt any illness just to get an appt for when your actually going to be ill!!

Soooo, food so far today

2 x coffee with SS (ran out of cream)

B - 4 Streaky Bacon Rashers, 2 Chicken Frankfurters, 2 Mushrooms, 1 Fried Egg

L - 4 Slices of Halloumi (3oz) fried in olive oil

D - Duck leg with something....

Take care of yourself, so much bugs going about. I ended up in hospital and it was unbelievable busy with GP referrals.

Does you GP not have triage appointments?

Hope you feel better soon.

Morning all,

Well Day 8 in the house of viral infection....off to the Docs in a bit to grab some antibiotics as my lurgee has gone onto my chest which is horrible!

Took yesterday and today off work, much to their disgust, but they seem to forget I did a set of nights for them at my worst because of staff shortage, and I'm certainly not killing myself for them anymore!

Had a semi productive day yesterday though and done my first Tesco shop online in years which is being delivered at noon today! So no having to go out and about lugging bags up and down stairs or packing at a million miles an hour because some spotty kid wants to go on their tea break and they are throwing the scanned shopping at me thinking it'll make me pack faster....!!!

I just hope they haven't packed all the almost out of date items! That's why I stopped online shopping the last time...

Scales are showing 10.11 this morning so heading down again thankfully!

Anyway, hope you all have a good day, and wrap up because it's freeeeeeeezing out there!!!

J x

Last edited:
Hi Jo you sound rough :( hope you feel better soon. I haven't had any probs with the dates of stuff delivered by Tesco in fact maybe we're very lucky but the fresh stuff is always of good quality.

Morning Jo, hope you get yourself sorted love.

Ali, we stopped because we had the same problem as Jo with online shopping from Tesco.

Well back from the Docs, verdict being....chest infection after suspected flu! Nice....at least I know why I've been so bloody ill!!!

Sooooo, went to waitrose on the way home and bought reduced price smoked salmon (smoked over whiskey barrels don't you know) and some cream to tide me over until food shop arrives in around an hour.....

So brekkie was smoked salmon and 3 scrambled eggs with cream...very nice it was too!

Now tucked up for an hour in my nice warm bed with my bumper pack of celeb magazines as it really is freezing here today!!

Attachments

• image-329135757.jpg
    image-329135757.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 35
That was a really good summary of the month Jo, makes you realise just what you have accomplished - go you!!!! Hope your medication kicks and and you start to feel better really soon xx

So this afternoon after Tesco delivery (which was on time and plenty of shelf life)

Ive put a giant smoked gammon joint on the boil, it's now just been popped in the oven for the last hour, In between i've had a nice bath and hair wash which has left me feeling slightly more human and now I'm sat with a coffee n cream with a shot of brandy and a shot of Malibu and a smidge of splenda which is to die for!

Was shocked to find that Malibu had 5.1 carbs though.......

Mind you, I haven't had any other carby things today and doubt I'll get through 14 more today with only tea to go!

J x

Tea was a few slices of gammon, about 6 sprouts and a teaspoon of cream cheese on top.....

I've no appetite at all :0(

Hi jo, hope you enjoyed the drink and it made you feel a bit better. Must admit i was wondering about the malibu...until i saw your next sentance:eek:

Morning all, well, chest feels slightly looser today, although still bunged up....

Scales are sts at 10.11 3/4.....don't know how I'm hanging on to the weight with barely eating for the last couple of days but can't complain as its not a gain.....!

So going to hit the water hard today and try and cut down on the cream, I have loads of smoked ham to get through this week though so will stick to clean n green too....

I love cream in my scrambled eggs though which tips me over my allowance! What do you guys use???

Off work for the next 3 days so enough time to try and get fighting fit and chase that elusive sub 10.10!!!

Have a good day all

J x

Morning Jo, I just use plenty of butter in scrambled eggs myself

Thanks Jim!!!

Scrambled eggs with just butter, very nice!
Ham and leftover salmon.....

1 x Coffee with cream
1 x Green Tea with mint

Now on to water for the rest of the day! Please 10.10......it's becoming obsessive now!

Attachments

• image-241839434.jpg
    image-241839434.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 38
I just have plain scrambledy eggie wegs. But then I mostly do em in work so it's quickest n easiest.

Sounds like ur back in the zone hun.

In trying to be ultra good Claire!!! And water by the bucket load to shift this damn virus!!!

I hate feeling sooooooo poorly! But feeling a tad more with it today I have to say ;0) x

Back