Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

So lunch was 100g of smoked gammon
1 cup of salad leaves
1 x tomato
30g feta
1 tbsp mayo

1.5ltrs of water down so far!

Appetite is coming back :0)

Tonight is going to be a salmon fillet, spring greens and cream cheese....and more water!!

Although I am at risk of looking like a gammon!!

Ooohhhhh and just pre ordered the new and improved Gary Taubes 'Why we get fat' released on the 20th Feb after reading all the reviews.....!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Tea tonight.......!

Foil baked salmon with herbs and cream cheese

Butter fried spring greens and leftover Brussels.....

Deffo having this one again, probably tomorrow :0)

Attachments

• image-1034531786.jpg
    image-1034531786.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 43
Tea looks yummy Jo. Glad you are improving at last
Xxx

Morning Jo, oh yummy, that looks good.

Wooooop wooooopppp! 10.10 lbs....bring it on!!! At last...

Thought I may have sts again or gained as appetite was back massively yesterday! But again another shocking truth with Atkins, the more you eat the more you lose!

So, can I get into virgin blubber territory by Monday after spending this last month yo-yo'ing??

Fingers crossed!!!

Have a good day everyone x

So happy for you hunnie.

The food looks good, if your getting hungry your getting better :).

Think I might pop a few on next weeks menu for H2B and me.

That's amazing Jo! At long last!! Xx

Well done Jo - go girl:)

Thanks everyone, and yep definitely back in the zone!!

I've so far turned down alcohol all week, just don't fancy it, I think due to being ill, and have had to force tea into myself tonight.

I had a late brekkie of 3 scrambled eggs with just butter and some smoked gammon, then for tea, (missed lunch as just wasn't hungry) 2 small belly pork slices with spring greens and sprouts fried in butter topped with a teaspoon of cream cheese...

Anyway, time for bed!! Really tired tonight....x

And the best thing today, barring hitting 10.10 is I've spent the last 6 weeks racing around trying to find my daughter a property, viewed hundreds of the *******!! thought we had it in the bag last week but she wasn't happy about distance from me.

So phoned up about another today on the off chance that had just come onto the rental market and I went to view it on my own as she was working, it felt right as soon as I walked in.....none of the others had, and the landlord and lady are absolutely lovely!

Went back for a second viewing tonight with DD in tow and she fell in love with it, so it's a done deal! And under budget :0) she should get the keys next week!

They even threw in a load of brand new furniture and 3 month old fridge freezer for £100! It's a really cracking modern place with en suite bathrooms etc....definitely beats hands down all the other jokes we've looked at for double the price!

The owners are just looking to cover the mortgage payments though and not interested in profit which is unheard of, and it's in the exact location she wanted....

So a very happy Mummy! Oh and Daughter :)

Morning Jo, that's good news love. The rental market here is flat, way too many buy to let apartments built. Just up the road there is a set of apartments that we're being bought off plan for £250K (2 bed!) now the people who bought them are in trouble as they can't let them and they are coming on the market for £150K and still not selling

Oooohhhh that's a nightmare Jim!!

Anyway, dah dah dah 10st 9lbs this morning, wahooooooooo! Into virgin blubber territory! So, so pleased :0)

I must finally be doing something right :0)

So going to stick to what I've been doing as it obviously works!!!

Right, another busy day!

Well another busy, busy day!!!

Breakfast was 2 scrambled eggs with butter and the last of the gammon...

Lunch - wasn't hungry so just a skinny latte..

Dinner - small lamb steak, 2 black farmer sausages and cauli n cheese mash with a teaspoon of cream cheese...

Also got my results back from my full body medical I had through my employer (£600 worth for free)

And guess what, I have high cholesterol which looks as though I may have a thyroid problem!

At least I now know why I'm fat!!! so gotta go to the quaks for a full diagnoses as it can also be caused by a low carb/paleo diet!!

It never rains eh???!!

J x

Back