Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Thanks for that Katie x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Jo congrats on getting back in the 10s x hope you sort your cholesterol, was it very high?

Well done on the successful flathunting, that can be a right pain! But pleased your daughter will be happily settled close to you.

Also great news that you're in virgin territory! Hope all goes well at the docs, and if this doesn't sound too OTT, try to keep an open mind about what the GP says about low carb - many health people still don't get how successful it can be - luckily my GP is really happy about it - and is doing low carb herself :D

Morning Jo ... fantastic news on the virgin weight!! we love a milestone!! xx

Great news on DD flat - it sounds amazing!

And hope the visit to the GP sorts you out! x

Morning all,

Well back in on earlies!

Another half a pound down this morning, so sitting at 10.9 1/4....will I see my lowest weight yet of 10st 8lbs last achieved on Exante?

Who said you need to starve to drop pounds :)

OH just popped over to the office with eggs n butter along with a packet of smoked salmon, so just had 3 scrambled with butter and some salmon flakes on top done in the micro...

So here is hoping for a fab weekly loss on Monday, I am down 5lbs so far this week from last weekend!

:p

Hope you all have a fab day x

stunning weight loss Jo and SO close to all time loss!!! So impressive!! well done xx

Thanks Di and morning all!!!

Was dreading opening the curtains this morning, but guess what....NO snow!!! Yaaayyyyyy.....although booooooo I'm off to work :0(

The dreaded totm appeared this morning with no warning whatsoever, although I was after something sweet last night, and I rarely do that! So there was my warning!

It's all good though, as I'm only up 1/2 pound this morning and still 10st 9 3/4.... Didn't eat anything differently so it's obviously down to totm water retention!

Anyway, best get ready for work, supposed to be there in 5 mins and haven't dried hair or got dressed yet!

Have a good day everyone x

I have been reading your diary and I m thoroughly inspired! For the last 2 years I have tried various diet clubs leading to losses the gains. I decided to stop everything 2 weeks go, but I need to lose about 2 stones. I have had a low carb diet over the last few days and feel so much better; no hunger, no craving, no preoccupation with food.

Thought I should explore low carb eating and stumbled over you diary. Thanks a lot for sharing. I have been inspired to start mine today!

Cat

Thanks Cat, glad to have helped somewhat :)

And I'm sure you will very quickly join me in the 10.'s Elle!! I have every faith in you!!!

Anyway, it's official WI day and this morning I'm 10st 8 1/2 lbs......yeeee haaaaaaa! That's a 6 pound loss this week without feeling the slightest bit hungry or deprived :0)

By George I think I've cracked this Atkins lark!!!

So I'm now down to my lowest weight that I achieved with Exante withought starving myself! And the icing on the cake is its totm too and not one bit of bloating etc.....

Amazing!

Have a fab day all xx

Attachments

• image-225937031.jpg
    image-225937031.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 43
Great news Jo, well done love, and good morning to you

Afternoon all!! And thank you :)

Feeling very virtuous!!! What another busy day, although food hasn't gone well at all! I've had 3 cups of coffee and nowt else eeeekkkkk!

So just deciding what to stuff myself with!!

Claire, I don't think anything has really changed barring my alcohol n cheese intake, I have had no alcohol for 2 weeks and virtually no cheese other than cream cheese....not through abstaining just not wanting.

I've also hit ketosis big time as virtually no appetite after breakfast until tea time! So I've been forcing a really small snack at lunch and then loading up on fats in the morning and evening and it seems to work as for the last week I've been having consistent losses daily...!

Had to jump on scales when I got in lol, and I'm still 10.8 1/2!! So maybe another loss on the cards tomorrow??!!

Right off to munch!!! x

Fab Jo, well done :D

Thanks Ali :)

Well tea tonight is foil wrapped salmon parcels, with tiger prawns n cream cheese and some spring greens.....

Gone beyond eating now though n just really thirsty! So lots of water...

J x

Attachments

• image-487354405.jpg
    image-487354405.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Amazing loss Jo!! I'm dead envious ! Lol ... You youngsters with the good metabolism!! Lol

Well done you! Xx

Awwww thanks Di, my metabolism has slowed down massively now from what it was in my early twenties....and I put it on twice as quick!

I think I've found the right way to do Atkins now though, still sticking with induction phase as I love it's ease and will be staying put until its all gone before attempting phase two followed by maintenance! dreading that part as that's the hardest, keeping it off! I so don't want this to be another failed effort

J x

Back