Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Evening Jo, sounds like it's going well. Well done and keep going:D

Morning all :) well couldn't expect it to carry on at that rate, was panicking slightly that I may have been just a spinal cord in a months time lol....

So STS this morning, 10st 8.5lbs, I'm still chuffed to bits as now in the singular half of the 10's too :)

I'm rather hungry this morning too so will get up for work and then go foraging!! Have a good day all, last one for me thank god!!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Jo, well done love :)

Morning all!!!

Well I've had a lovely couple of days off...spent the first furniture shopping with DD for her new flat and yesterday I got to spend the entire day crafting :0) haven't done that in months and months!!!

I've got a dinner party on the 25th at my house for 3 close friends, I didn't see them over Christmas and missed their birthdays so I made them each an item!

Ill show pics when they are fully finished!

Anyway, went to the Chinese buffet on Wed night, I was very good Atkins wise sticking to meats only and steamed veg, and have also consumed wine the last two nights!

TOTM has hit hard now and I'm 1lb up at 10st 9.5 this morning but that is awesome considering :0)

Back on nights tonight, always a good loss when I'm on them :0) so here's hoping another pound or so off come Monday!

Hope you all have a great day xx

Morning Jo, you sound very upbeat and happy love. :)

Oh wow!!!! I've found an atkins friendly pudding! was having a major sweet attack so bought some rhubarb in Asda......with cream and splenda...in a word awesome!!!

It's lush and certainly does the trick!!! Nights tonight :0(

Yeah I'm looking forward to getting some more rhubarb. It was lush stewed with Splenda n mixed with cream. Such a pretty pink too when mixed lol :) Hope ur shift went ok. I was steady thankfully. Too cold for too much racing about. Went out n about where my patch reaches the border with another force we saw a traffic car from a neighbouring force so we both pulled up in a layby n chewed the fat for a few mins :)

Morning Jo... So pleased the weight is in single figures ... Looks like its stabilised downwards - well done on the focus! X

i wish i liked rhubarb but its the weird feeling it gives my teeth I hate...same reason I dont like pineapple too

Morning Di :0) yes finally lol!!! I seemed to be stuck between 10.11 and 11.0 yo yoing for all eternity!! I think it was only a few weeks of course :0)

I'm not expecting a huge loss this week if anything after the wooshie fairy last week! But sticking with it 110% as I love it!

Still on I induction though, because as soon as I go above that 20g limit I sts or gain a little so I must have a really low carb intolerance....

So pleased I've finally after almost 25 years found the perfect WOE for me for life!! :)

J x

Morning/Night everyone!

I'm finally at home in my bed, it's bloody freezing outside too.....

One more night shift to go!!

I'm still stuck on 10st 9lbs this morning, been there 3 days now, I usually lose a few on nights but it's still totm and I had a fairly big loss last week so I'm not complaining as I'm still in the single digits of 10st something :0)

So sleep for me, and maybe a loss when I wake later as my days n nights are all topsy turvy!

Sad to hear about Whitney Houston early hours of this morning too, Bobby Brown has a lot to answer for!!

G'night all

J x

Last edited:
Hope the whoosh fairy visits you overnight hun...and thanks for the note about Whitney Houston, I tend to avoid the news at the weekend.

So sad, watched The Bodyguard just the other day.

Well a few hours sleep worked :0)

Down from 10st 9 3/4lbs to........

Da da daaaaaa!

Attachments

• image-630483775.jpg
    image-630483775.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 39
Back