Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Exactly!!! Bloody body........

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to hear you're struggling Jo... Life sounds really hard right now (hugs) ... I have been having the same frustrations with scales... Sensitive metabolism - anything can set the scales going up!!

So, sending you a big hug and hope it starts dropping soon xx

Jo is it worth trying a handful of spinach in one of your meals each day? Since I've been doing that the scales have gone down every day (with a short blip for totm).

we just have wonky scales! Going by the way mine can't figure how to go down they must be broken ;)

Afternoon all, I eat loads of spinach already.....

Today so far I've had

B - 1 coffee with cream

L - 2 pork loin steaks with cauliflower cheese made with butter, cream n cheese

D - Same as lunch as had some left over so will take to work....

Water

Total cals 1420
Total carbs 13

J x

Last edited:
That's no worries, and thanks for the suggestion!

I usually mix it in with my salad greens :) and its one of the few veg that OH will eat so we always have some in, my favourite way is with garlic butter n cream x

Evening Jo... Will keep fingers' crossed xx

I fancy some spinach now, will have to get some tomorrow.
I like a juicy bit of cod or monkfish on a bed of garlicified spinach

I am so off garlic these days...........no fun!

Not sure why the scales are going up - really bloody frustrating for you Jo xxx

Tell me about it Bren!!!!

I'm sensing a small gain on official weigh in tomorrow!! Can't understand it.....eating too less or Chinese buffet (all Atkins legal though) maybe to blame!! Or the two Atkins bars consumed this week :(

We shall see...!!!

This coming week though I'm hitting the gym big style, completely clean n green, although it is the OH's 40th on Thursday and I've booked us a meal out.....will try and stay good, not had wine in over 4 weeks though which I'm bound to have with the meal!

Anyway, late home from work by 2 hrs again so off to sleeps so I can enjoy my two rest days!

Night all x

Well official WI today, thankfully nowhere near as much as yesterday, back down to 10st 7 1/4lbs so only half a pound on from last Monday and a loss of 1.5 pounds overnight....

Hopefully it'll continue that way!! God knows what my body was doing this week, but it made me gain and put me in the foulest mood too for no apparent reason! Maybe the stress/mood was somehow linked to the slight gain??

So this week, no starvation mode, no Atkins bars but I do have a meal out on Thursday but will stick with fish or meat......

Mega walking on the cards today, off dog walking and then shopping in Plymouth followed by a food shop tonight......

Have a good day all...

J x

Morning Jo, I doubt any chinese buffet is truly legal, even the salt ribs are sugared believe it or not. :(

Yep, there are more hidden nasties in chinese food than anything else, worst luck, cos I love the stuff. Glad it has gone back down a bit for you xxx

***WARNING GRAPHIC DETAIL***

Morning all....

Well what a busy old day yesterday, dogs walked, shopping expedition (lots tried on but nothing bought) and food shop done!

Food yesterday

B - Coffee n cream

L - medium 1/4 chicken and 3 wings with Halloumi...and lots of X Hot sauce (can't believe how low carb it all is) and sparkling mineral water

S - Soy Latte from Costa

D - 2.5 Scrambled eggs with butter and 3 rashers of bacon...

Yes I know, NO GREENS, but they really didn't come into play yesterday and just didn't fancy!

I then realised an hour or so later when OH went to the bathroom that I hadn't been to the 'PARK' in almost a week...!!! I'm not that regular anyway so its never been a worry/issue/thought before, but a short time after whilst merely bothering no one in TK Maxx I HAD to go....!

To the point I almost had to run......

Anyway to cut a long story short, I visited the 'PARK' and god what a difference, I felt lighter and emptier.....

En route home was a little upsetting whilst on motorway in the dark, (we didn't see it until the last second) a ginger/cream cat curled in the road, I think it had already been hit and was dead, but I heard and felt everything as we went over it :( I then spent an hour convincing myself it was a sack of sand from the back of a lorry!

So, eventually got home at 9 only having eaten Nandos and we were both past eating but I forced us to eat eggs n bacon...

Got up this morning, tried to avoid the scales but my head was telling me otherwise!

Anyway, happy to report that I'm back down to 10st 6 3/4.....!!!

So thank god, the 'PARK' must have worked and possibly the problem last week!!! I remember from working in care homes too years ago that it can make you deliriously angry like some of my elderly residents, so maybe an answer for my two day dark mood!!?

Aim today = More Greens!

Sorry about the lengthy post and details!

Hope you all have a great day

J x

Glad you had a dump in the Park!!! Never heard it called that before lol. So glad your mood has lifted :)

Lol, tis an Atkins board word :) much nicer than actually talking about **** and thanks Ali!!!

Xx

Oh, currently trying a Cafe Royale Atkins shake, found em in Tesco megastore last night.....not too sure I like it tbh, too sweet and a bit of a dry mouth after taste, it reminds me of Exante too much lol...!!!!

Certainly won't be buying again, thankfully only bought 1 ready made carton to try!

J x

Morning Jo, ah yes, nothing better than a satisfying dump LOL, erm but by Park, do you mean park, as in the bushes :eek:

Back