Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Yep!!!! Although sliding slightly now :) but **** it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I enjoyed it, 2 glasses.... Then it was OH's 40th yesterday so took him out for a surprise meal!

I had portobello mushroom filled with crab gratin with a wild mushroom sauce, pork escalopes with mushrooms and veg, I didn't touch the bowl of sautéed garlic potatoes!!! then a piece of handmade dark cherry and chocolate fresh cream birthday cake that they made for him! Oh and two bottles of wine between us..!!

Weight this morning STS 10st 7 3/4lbs....

But hungover, just went for an all day carvery, gammon and beef lots of veg a tablespoon of mash and one really small roastie! Oh and gravy....

Not expecting to have sts tomorrow though however, but I just really needed a little carb cause I've a self induced illness :)

Back on it now though, I'm really pleased at how restrained I am because usually i'll think sod it and pile the carbs on!!!

Off for 9 whole days now!! How exciting :)

J x

Enjoy your time off. And plenty of water down you naughty (but restrained) girly:D

I sure will :)

Right tonight belly pork n salad, back on it properly tomorrow!!!

J x

Wide awake since 5am as OH is clattering around with Ski's this morning getting ready to go off on a jolly to Austria!!

He did bring me a coffee though before departing :)

So, 9 days off and a week on my own!! What to do!

I have my personal training session on Tuesday, so I'm going to make a massive effort this week as the carbs have taken hold that I consumed yesterday and Thursday....

Hopefully just water weight but I'm currently sitting at 10st 9lbs...not happy but was expected! I refuse however to go above this!!!

Soooooo lots of water n greens, hopefully will be back to 10st 6lbs next Monday, and I'm not going to weigh either from Today!

Hairdresser is coming at 10am, DD returns at mid day after 2 weeks away and girls from work are coming round tonight for a get together and to keep me company! The menu will be Atkins friendly though!

So a busy day planned....here's to a mega good week!

J x

Food prepped, wine number one one the go....

Hair done!

Attachments

• image-496332805.jpg
    image-496332805.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 50
  • image-4248737777.jpg
    image-4248737777.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 54
Don't know why it's sideways!!!!!!

H
Love the hair Jo !!! Great cut and highlights!! Xx

Thanks everyone......

Knackered.com!

Strange question now guys, although quite serious, all will be revealed when I pluck up the courage to post tomorrow without anyone thinking I've gone loony!

What are your thoughts on Psychics.....

Serious answers only please!

But for now, sleep calls......if I can!!

J x

Back