Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Sorry a bit late but just catching up on all the diaries as work has also been really busy, but a massive congratulations on your weight loss this week, an inspiration for me to keep carrying on. Well done x

nevadiva said:
Sorry a bit late but just catching up on all the diaries as work has also been really busy, but a massive congratulations on your weight loss this week, an inspiration for me to keep carrying on. Well done x

Awwww thanks Linda!!!! I was very, very pleased....I too have had such a busy week so know what you mean with the diary catch up saga!!!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

And so to bed......night all x

Night night
X

Morning all!!! Had a lush sleep last night.....Slept like a log!

Soooooo, just had two scrambledy eggs with butter and a coffee with cream and now I'm going to hit the gym for a couple of hours!

Have a great day everyone :0)

Jx

Hi Triage, Found your diary! Thanks for your kind comments on mine. I also collect pieces of Lecresuet .. ;) Getting married in July so there is some serious LC "bling" on the wedding list ... I think it is wishful thinking I will get any of it though - maybe from my lovely Mommy!

Will keep up with your diary - I have got to page 28 and not found the bit about the dreams. I'll keep looking!

L xx

reluctant_whale said:
Hi Triage, Found your diary! Thanks for your kind comments on mine. I also collect pieces of Lecresuet .. ;) Getting married in July so there is some serious LC "bling" on the wedding list ... I think it is wishful thinking I will get any of it though - maybe from my lovely Mommy!

Will keep up with your diary - I have got to page 28 and not found the bit about the dreams. I'll keep looking!

L xx

Hiya!

Try page 59........

I also love LC, I've got several nice pieces including a rare Dijon classic complete pan set with stand that sells for well over several hundred pounds now!

And I love my salt pig :)

I use it daily though as they are IMHO the best pans to cook with!

J x

Morning Jo, we have a few LC pans as well, I like using them too

My mum has le creuset pots and pans and I have ME my god do they make my arms ache lmao I think they are a secret weapon against bingo wings

My mum has le creuset pots and pans and I have ME my god do they make my arms ache lmao I think they are a secret weapon against bingo wings

Lol I'll get them instead of kettlebells then :p

I love them put can't pick them up!!!!!
Glad you had a lush sleep, nothing better (well almost lol) xx

Gym done, cardio and weight training! And ham is in boiling before roasting!!!

I feel the need for cauliflower cheese!!!

Jx

Woop woop my lovely sister has purchased me a load of davinci syrups from New York :)

I'm almost wee'ing a little!!!!

Hey Jo... You're sounding so upbeat ... Great stuff! Xx

Feeling it at the moment, definitely don't want to be going back to the dark horrible week I had a few weeks back!

I think the gym is helping heaps.....!

Soooooooo tonight is going to be slow roasted ham and cauli cheese....didn't really have any lunch again I just stole a few slices of gammon fat and meat whilst it was cooking!!!

Nom Nom Nom Nom............!

Attachments

• image-33414586.jpg
    image-33414586.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 45
Oh lush Jo... Looks amazing! X

Back