Triathlon training when doing slimming world

It's a giant avail alliance. Carbon forks and the back half of the frame is all carbon, it's dark purple and bare carbon fibre!

just looking at a quintana roo TT bike now, and a cube womens mtb :D

Wow, I just looked your Giant Avail Alliance up on google - looks really awesome!

I'm pretty new to the whole roadbiking thing, so mine is a little more basic, but I can totally see myself getting one like yours once my career gets going a bit :)

The Quintana Roo TT looks really cool too. Send me over your hand-me-down bike when you get a new one, lol!

SL

My boyfriend would love it if i did send you them, only problem being i just can't part with bikes! The giant will just become a training bike, and the TT for racing. my old MTB is no good for anyone, i've had one too many falls off it, it's as broken and damaged as me!!

Well, i managed to lose 2lb. Got 3 days of it being easy to stick to the plan ahead of me, but about 5.5hrs racing on saturday :eek:
I spoke to my consultant, and she just said to eat and drink whatever i need to that day, as i'll be burning thousands of calories and get straight back onto it sunday. So that's the plan!!

Back