• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

trickle trickle

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
No your not on your own... i also have a unexpected no 2 episode oops dam ducolax

Shazpaz

Don't get me started on this subject!!!! Pelvic floor exercises now EVERYONE SQUEEZE....me and Nic was doing these exercises earlier today LOL.

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
LOL SQUEEEZZZEEEEEEEEE

redhed

cheers guys me feel a bit better now,had to buy som of those daft pads 2day! lol xxx arrrrrr
pus got anotha question? im a pain i no! is it common in 1st few days to have irreguler perion like bleeding??????? sorri absolutle last thing i promise xxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
omg i have just said the same thing!!! not a happy bunny post!

redhed

i was thinkin the worst at 1st totally tawt i mite av bin pregers or sumat, was really pissed off even more moody........u reckon this will happen more often, is this 1st time u had this?

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
yup its a first for me i am normally like clockwork every 3 weeks (bummer) then i was off for 2 days and now tonight it's reared its ugly head!!! Hope it doesnt happen often!!!! but if you have a chance of being preggers (which would be a miracle in my case) i would do a test and make sure first! I have only been on LT for nearly 3 weeks so only time will tell i suppose

redhed

dont think i am preggers now nowin that it messis up your cycle,think may just be because of diet change actually lol are you tryin? xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
No lol it would have to be immaculate conception hehe

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
S: 19st9lb
I live way outside the city and my bus is every aaaages and it had just pulled up and i was actually feling like i was going to faint i needed to pee so bad so i went into a pub and missed my bus just to pee!!

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
i got a bloody parking ticket,,pulled up outside my doc,,really needed to go and ran in,,came out to a parkin ticket,,€40 for a pee,,most expensive one yet

lillie

weighs a lot less
when i was first starting i had to ask could "my daughter " use there loo (in the bank)as she really needed to go ,she only said " you said its naughty to lie mummy,i dont need a wee you do",luckily the lovely lady saw the funny sude and let me go ,and im 14 weeks in and just had to leave my trolley in asda as i was desperate xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
lol Lil ...kids get us into all kind of trouble .....funny tho
Tanya See its not just me costing ou money...your bladder is too now poor you hun x