Tridi's S&S Dairy

Tridi

I got totally confused with the new layout,my diary seemed to disappear.

Anyway feeling really good, tomorrow will be the 3rd week over and yesterday was the first day I had to remind myself to have the 3rd shake!Mad!

3rd week in and I am 1st 5 lbs lighter,with 10 days to go..will I manage to hit the 2 st in a month Mark?? Let's see..imagine :D

I kind of expected it tbh, as last time I did LT, it 3 weeks and after I was flying. I don't find it hard anymore and it's not on my mind all day :)

I am a metric Girl and for the first time in a long time I am below 100 Kg which feels sooooooooo good.

I am sooo busy as I decided to move back to Germany after living in Ireland and UK the past 10 years, so I am juggling full time (very demanding)job, 5 yr old and prepping the big move in 2 months. Can't wait to arrive back home looking fab and hopefully around 4 stone lighter.

Hope you are all having a great sunday x

Your old diary is here Tridi:

http://www.minimins.com/slim-save/250074-tridis-s-s-dairy.html

Looks like it didn't get moved into the diary section but you can click on 'report' and ask for it to be moved in the box that comes up I think.

Sounds like you have an exciting new life planned, and a huge intentive to lose the weight before you move back. You'll want to be defined by who you are when you meet new people, not by what people see what you weigh. That's what I like to think when I meet new people anyway.

And great news on breaking through the 100kg milestone :clap:

Thanks BG!

You're so right with the perception piece, I am tired of it. On the other hand I am slightly nervous about it, the last time I have lost a big chunk of weight I got a lot of attention of men ( i was in a relationship back then) and don't get me wrong i love that sort of attention but it also scared me a bit.

What really pissed me off tho, was the thought that 4 months prior to that, they would not even think of talking to me, and now they are asking for my number?!?!?!

But sure I will see how it'll go. Single now after a looooooong time, so it might be a nice welcome :)

I shall keep you posted :p

Have a great week miss!

X

I agree with you both Tridi and BG. People judge so abruptly and superficially and that is just wrong. It's their loss, right?! The switched on people don't do that and for every bad 'un, there are at least two good 'uns. That's why I value my true friends, they are the ones who get you whatever size you happen to be and however much that fluctuates!

Last edited:
Had my weekly WI this morning and lost another 5 lbs!!! This makes a
Total loss of a whopping 21 lbs gone,bye bye Lardy lards!All in 3 weeks!

I am well chuffed with myself :D

7 lbs to go to hit the 2 stone loss mark,which means 'only' 4 more to go! 3 weeks ago it was still "Ohhhhh gawd,I have 6 stone to lose,it'll take a good while" but the 3 weeks flew by and so will the next 3 :)

Ketosis is causing me insomnia,which is a massive pain as I am soo not a happy morning person anyway,and now I need 3 coffee's first thing before I can speak to any human being without sounding offensive or throwing in d
First swear words.

Anyone else having it,any idea what to do ?

Haha I have always been an insomniac so not really noticed a difference but I am only on day 11 so maybe it's still to come!

Big congrats on the 21 pounds! That it quite an achievement! 3 weeks! Heres to the next three weeks and you getting to 2st lost very soon!!!! xxx

Well done on your loss in the first three weeks!! Fantastic I only hope I can do so well!! xx

"Ketosis is causing me insomnia,which is a massive pain as I am soo not a happy morning person anyway,and now I need 3 coffee's first thing before I can speak to any human being without sounding offensive. Anyone else having it,any idea what to do?"

Same here Tridi. I've always been a light sleeper/borderline insomniac but find I need less sleep than ever as the weight drops and ketosis continues. I think I used food as a drug before though, so perhaps we need less sleep? If you are feeling ratty and irritable just because you aren't a morning person that's one thing, but if you are tired and struggling during the day, then that's more serious. I'm a morning person so I don't mind waking even earlier but must admit, I take something to help me get to sleep at night. I need at least 6 good hours or I genuinely struggle during the day. Sorry, not a lot of help but I think we do have more energy and that could mean, poorer or less sleep?

scotbean said:
Well done on your loss in the first three weeks!! Fantastic I only hope I can do so well!! xx

Of course you can Hun,trust me if I can,everyone can :) xxxx

I don't seem to need as much sleep since being in ketosis either. I just stay up and burn the midnight oil otherwise I wake too early and then can't sleep. Previously the bloated post dinner feeling with added alcohol and snacks always made me tired by about 10ish. Now I go to bed because I think I should rather than because I'm tired.

Interesting to see your discussion. I am going to bed later and not taking naps when I have a day at home.....hadn't connected that with vlcd. Hmmm. Now...I wonder when I'll stop snoring!!

Congratulations on yr progress Tridi, and good luck with the move.

Ali

2 lbs down this week.i know I shouldn't but I am slightly disappointed as I dropped the 2 pounds on Wednesday and haven't moved even a slight bit ever since then,even tho I've been 100%.

Haven't measured myself so can't say if I've lost bit more.here goes to a week of loss I hope.

Have to perform infront of 150 ppl on thursday (singing) and can't even have a drink before to calm d nerves!

Keep ur fingers crossed,wanna win the singing competition :) it's an Amy wine house cover. Check it out on YouTube if u like and let me know what you think, just search for Tridiful and u will find my vids :)

Hope ur all having a great week x

2lb is a solid loss Tridi, I'd be happy with that this week! Good luck with the competition! Singing burns calories, so put your all into it!

2lbs is fine Tridi. Ok, so it's not quite what you wanted but it's definitely better than a STS. And if the scales haven't dropped recently it probably means you are due a drop very soon!

Good luck with the singing xx

Yeah got over myself,23 lbs in 4 weeks is a great result for a start.46 butter packs is looooooads!or 69 sausages haha....every pound counts,lesson learnt from last week ;)

Every pound does count and I love how many sausages that equals, even if you made it up!!! This is solid fat Tridi, no water, the real stuff! Re the subject of insomnia, I really relate to what BG says. I used food in the way people used sleeping meds. I ate late and went to sleep on a full stomach. How wrong is that? Those days are gone and while insomnia is a pain, I'm sure it's temporary and perhaps we don't need as much sleep as we once did.

Yes Giza in fact it's 184 breakfast sausages :-0......wow

I love your sausage measure, Tridi. how many to the pond or kilo?

Good luck tomorrow - you'll breathe so much more deeply now you've shed all those visceral sausages around your lungs!

Ali

Hey Tridi, hows it going, waiting on an update bad or good let us know :) We're here to support you.

So after 2 veeery busy and really slow weightloss weeks my enginie is burning again and I am loosing a pound daily since monday! down 29 Lbs now and am sooo happy I am sticking well to it, it doesn't impact my daily routines nor social life and I am just cruising a long with it now.

The past 2 weeks were really tough as I have been 100% but didn't move much on the scale, but showed me just to be patient, it'll soon get a kick weight loss again. And believe me I am suuuch an impatient person!!!

I will get there in the end BASTA, Oh and I am 1 lbs away to be in the 14's stone mark!That is sooo amazing!!!

maybe tomorrow?:)

Back