Step 1 Sole Source Trijian's New CWP Journey

Trijian

I'm a serial dieter and returner, this is my 3rd attempt at CWP now and I hope it's the one that sticks!

'Started' on Saturday, but have had a couple of things on this weekend which made it a little difficult to do things properly, so have taken today as my official start date. I need to go completely mind over matter with it all, as I'm so used to emotional eating, and as I'm super stressed at the moment, it's going to be a battle.

I'm doing Step 1a, so 3 products a day, although first couple of days I may just do 4 to help keep the edge off a bit. Getting used to drinking plenty of water is going to be a bit of a shock to the system for me as I don't normally drink much at all.

I have no particular date or goal in mind to get this done, I just want to see progress and start feeling healthier and better about myself. The only thing I'd consider a goal is in 5 months I can get discounted flights and holidays through my work, and might be nice to not feel like a whale when that time rolls around. Shopping trip to New York to celebrate my weight loss may be in order!

Look forward to meeting others on my journey too, and hope you all have roaring successes!

Hello Trijian!

How are you finding it this time round so far?

I'm in my second week but did come off the diet slightly on Saturday night - so right back to it!

Yes I find being at work really helps - think it's the routine!

The weekends are by far the hardest!

Which products are you enjoying?

Had my week 1 weigh in yesterday, lost 1lb, which considering I only did one fully 100% day I can't be too disappointed. Have wiped the slate clean for this week now, was 100% on plan yesterday and went for a bike ride too, so far so good today too. Supposed to be meeting with a friend for a coffee later, just wondering what hot drinks I can have, I was just gonna go with green tea but not sure on the rules for that, will have to look around!

Green tea is allowed on SSing.

Well done on your pound off:0clapper:

Back