Trimlee's exercise diary

Where do you get your energy from?! Good on you!

hahahaha! -it certainly doesn't feel that way yet! I sometimes feel absolutely exhausted -like yesterday, coudn't go to zumba and had a nap instead. I know that my body is improving gradually though i.e. in terms of stamina and I'm grateful to God for that.
Right now I think I have just roped myself in completely in terms of having to be committed to exercising; I have just signed up for the 100-day challenge on motivationtomove.com ! My 100-day challenge success story starts tomorrow 1st October 2008 and runs through to the 8th January 2009. There are rest days in between which are counted as part of the 100 days (phew!).

Week 4
saturday: nil
sunday: podrunner intervals ('C25K' as I've just discovered you abbreviate 'Couch to 5K', trendy,hey?!) week 2 session 2

week 5
monday: nil! missed zumba as i just had to have a nap!
tuesday: I hope to do C25K week 2 session 3 after work today.

Last edited:
Week 5
Tuesday -C25K week 2 session 3
Wednesday - Spinning class this a.m, my thighs mega-ached but I imagined the fat cells melting away with each revolution and that kept me pushing those pedals!

week 5
Thursday: rest
Friday: housework (lots!)
Saturday: walking (about 1.5 to 2hrs)

week 5
Sunday: jogging C25K week 3 session 1

week 6
Monday: walking -several hours (Disneyland)

wk 6
Tuesday: C25K wk 3 session 2 -30mins
and walking 30 mins

week 6
wednesday: walking around in Disneyland (9500 steps on the pedometer!)

Are you on holiday or do you work in Disneyland? ;) Hope you had fun!

Now that would be lovely! No, we're here for our daughter's birthday; back to the UK tomorrow.
How are you getting on?

week 6
Thursday: resting zzzzz......!

week 6
Friday: walking (Disneyland) 10K steps -yahoo! (Had burger, choc donut and coke though -eek!:eek:) :)

I'm doing great. Welcome back to the UK, if you are indeed back now. Seems like you spent a lot of time in Disneyland. Did your daughter have a good time?

Thanks! The children had a fantastic time (and so did we!) Returned to the pleasant surprise of glorious sunshine on sunday :)! Weather has been a lot milder than I expected so I can still get out to jog here. I got weighed today and am still the same weight as at the beginning of my break so I am very pleased! We spent a week away and 3 of those days in Disneyland so we got to do lots of walking. I jogged on 2 other days. I have no doubt that but for being that active I would have gained about 2 to 3lbs as my eating was not very good.

just checked out zumba, sounds fun
It is! I hope you try it soon!! Go on, Deflating!!! :)

week 6
saturday: nil
sunday: nil

week 7
monday: nil -shoulda gone to zumba but didn't :(
tuesday: nil

week 7
wednesday: spinning (she awakes out of exerciseless slumber!). Going was rather slow, made it through class but really did not exert myself. I felt the few days away from exercise and the bad eating choices made me sluggish)

week 7
thursday: C25K week 3 session 3. Did it and felt surprisingly able and alert. Hopefully that dreadful sluggishness has been shaken off. (I hope I can shake off the muchies too, no, seriously I really need to eat properly..)

Back