Trimlee's exercise diary

week 7
Friday: nil
Saturday: C25K week 4 session 1 (podruner intervals) for 30 mins and an extra 30 min walk.

week 7
sunday:rest

week 8
monday: nil. Again missed zumba. Felt tired and achy, and it was raining - so slept instead... :(

tuesday: nil. Still feel very tired (oh dear, starting like last week)

wednesday: cycling (that's better!). Cycled in the local area for 30 mins with my husband but struggled on the slopes.

Hi there laststraw, just had a busy week and don't know what else....
Thanks for checking up on me, much appreciated. Did some exercise last week. Will post it soon. How are you?

Hellos! Fell off the bandwagon for a couple of weeks. Exercised on and off 2 weeks ago, then not at all last week, whilst eating in a silly way -to put it mildly :(
Result:couple of pounds up in weight (0.7kg ~ 2lbs). OK, I did it so now I'll undo it. I hope to have a better report soon. Onwards!

Thanks laststraw, we can do this!

Hey you two...I shoulda posted my weightloss diary in here as it is more of a fitness one...heh!

Keep it up, exercise is GREAT!

Hey Nex, 'carpe diem, baybeh!'. You've got me chuckling away here -but that's a great phrase for motivation :-D !

Yeah, I've used it since highschool when I watched Dead Poets' Society...and then Metallica just made it all the more cool...

Hi fitness folks! Been away from the forum and away from exercise for too long; the last time I exercised consistently was 2 months ago -eek, scary! Won't comment on my recent eating habits. OK, I'm kickstarting my routine with a zumba class this evening. Here goes....

Did it! And did one again this monday. I will be stepping up my regime gradually!

u do zumba too?? cool. i thote i was the only person! :)

week 8
monday: nil. Again missed zumba. Felt tired and achy, and it was raining - so slept instead... :(

tuesday: nil. Still feel very tired (oh dear, starting like last week)

wednesday: cycling (that's better!). Cycled in the local area for 30 mins with my husband but struggled on the slopes.

Back