Trimlee's refeed

hows it going trimlee?? x

Hi Nicki26 & Julz, my peeps! Good news -lost a pound this week. I'm totally chuffed! feeling loads better and motivated to keep on. Thanks for checking on me, guys. Anytime I wanna eat silly, I think 'oh I'll have to give account...". Bless you!

Me feeling pretty virtuous today -because I had a carb-fee dinner! Decided to have two carb-free dinners a week. Made a couple of changes so far like not using sugar and using skimmed milk. My biggest change has to be not eating the children's snacks and leftovers. Just starting to read a low GI book too. One of the biggest changes is increased exercise.
Feeling quite positive, I need to ensure these lifestyle changes are permanent.
To all my fellow maintainers: WE CAN DO THIS!

Last edited:
great to hear how positive u are feeling - and ur right its all the small changes that make the difference...

"ordinary things consistently done create EXTRAORDINARY results!!!"

Thanks. Let's stay strong!

Yay, so happy with today's WI -lost 1lb! I was a bit concerned I might not as I did less exercise last week, after hurting my back. What I am learning now is that maintenance is all about control through smart strategies and it takes effort and committment -probably even more committment than the TFR phase. It is working out well that I stoppped just short of my target weight on the TFR because now I can see just how much I need to change my eating choices and habits. Well, good for Lipotrim and good for us all!

Thanks Nicki26, keep up the good work!

hey trim well done on the 1lb losses the last 2 weeks, it looks like whatever your doing is working for you. I'm reading all your refeed threads with great interest, i must say i'm very nervous about starting it at the end of the month (i've decided i'm refeeding at the end of this month whatever weight i am). It sounds much harder than the comfort zone of TFR, anyway keep it up trim and good luck this week xx

Hi Pinkie, thanks. Go into maintenance armed with as much info as possible and the same determination as on the TFR phase. We'll all be here to support one another. Going back into foodland is a bit daunting although exciting. You can do this!

Sabotage...

:( I've been good so far this week, then last night I scoffed a big chunk of birthday cake...:eek:.
I now know exactly what mood eating is. I was feeling a bit upset and then in went the cake. Grrrr..:mad:

Saw Dr today re: backache with lump near spine. Lump turned out to be a lipoma, bachache turned out to be mainly from muscle spasm, xray turned out normal, and I turned out grateful to God that I've haven't done serious injury to my backbone! Now you bet I'll be more careful when exercising. Phew!

cheers Nicki!

Half a pound on this week... Not surprised given that indulged a couple of times, TOTM and exercised less. Still, I feel in control as I am beginning to understand better what works for me and what doesn't. Now to put it to pracitce.
On with the journey..!

Last edited:
Been trying to aim for something like this most days :
b/fast = maintenance bar + 2 cups ot tea (~250cals)
snack = yoghurt or fruit or ryvita or snackerjacks or carrot sticks (~100 cals)
lunch= slimfast bar + drink (~250cals)
snack = 100 to 150 cals
dinner= about 600cals

Total about 1200 to 1300 cals. I really am still trying hard to work out how many cals I'm eating daily and try not to go above that total because I still nedd to shift about 3kg!
What do you aim for daily Nicki?

Back