Trimlee's refeed

Trim, are you back on full carbs?

Yes, I think I am. I have a lipotrim maintenance bar once a day and regular food for 2 meals.

Oh my goodness, where have I been? Update: latest weight: 66.2kg = 0.7kg gain since refeed (was 65.5kg) over the past 3 months. I am not disappointed as by now I know what to do and what not to. It certainly takes a lot of staying sensible though in terms of eating healthily -making the right choices, and exercising.

hey nicki girl! good to hear from you. well done to you too. WE CAN DO THIS!

stable eating pattern -how long does it take?

Well, I started refeed and maintenance 4 months ago. I immediately began a good exercise regime and healthy eating. 2 months into it I became lax -exercise came to a gradual halt and sloppy eating habits crept in.
My weight? I've gained 2kg (4.4lbs):eek:. I would never have thought it possible that I could be anything less than super-careful after the Lipotrim TFR phase, but reality bites...:sigh:
Now I am back on track going the healthy eating and exercise way and I intend to stick to it.:cool:
Just wanted to share this so that others on maintenance will not let their guard down -particularly over this festive season.

Have a Christ-filled beautiful Christmas everyone!:)

TRIMLEE IS RESTARTING TFR!

Yeah, and I'm excited about it! Lost 3 stone between June and August, maintained for 2 months then kinda lost the plot! I did not get to my 59/60kg target before I stopped and although I exercised lots and ate sensibly, the scales did not budge. Then I gradually slipped out of exercise mode and into careless eating. Now I've got 2.5kg of added fat, and a bloated tummy.
I weigh 68kg. I want to get to 60kg over the next 4 to 5 weeks on TFR and then maintain strictly.
I will post on the main LT forum regularly as I found it really great last time. Then I'll be back here.
Here's to slimmer us!!

Trimlee's done 1st week on round 2!

Hi all, lost 3.7kg (8lbs) on 1st week of restarting TFR. Delighted! Hope to get to target in 2 to 3 weeks time and then refeed. I aim to post the refeed details here. C u soon!;)

Thanks Nicki. Happy new year! How are you?

happy new year !! i am not too bad,waiting for my op date to come through which will either be next wednesday or the 28th but if it is next week i may have to cancel it and possibly the 28th too :-( as my kids dad who was going to be looking after them whilst i had it done and helping me out for a couple of days after has broken his leg and had a plate put into it so he isnt allowed to put any weight on it for at least 4 weeks, thing is he is in london and i am in leicester so he cant get here....grrrrrrrrrrr so frustrating. cant be helped though,just looks like i have to put up with this for a bit longer

glad that you are getting on ok, did u have a nice christmas and new year xxxx

Had a lovely Christmas and new year thanks Nicki. I hope the childminding arrangements get sorted out quickly so that you have your op. in good time and begin to enjoy sound health. Thanks for staying in touch! God bless :)

Well done hun on your amazing loss this week, having a wee read through your thread and what a journey it has been for ya, gud luck for next week may it just be as good, take care

Well done hun on your amazing loss this week, having a wee read through your thread and what a journey it has been for ya, gud luck for next week may it just be as good, take care

Thanks Miss U. I hope you have a fab. weight-loss this week too!

Trimlee's refeed starts -round 2!

Yes, and I feel great about it! Just decided it was time to refeed and here I am. Why didn't I wait till Monday? Well I had a picture of what I want and I'm there already. This includes losing the bloated tummy and being very comfy in size 12's. Another reason was just feeling really tired. Although I'm happy with my current size, I have not lost as much fat as I yet intend to so the next line of action is exercise +++! A good mix of cardio, toning and resistance training. I will start posting on the fitness & exercise subforun of minimins. This is in additon to healthy eating of course!
Well, I feel very positive :);):D!

2 crazy weeks -?!

I'll update in 1 week from now and I hope it will all make sense then!:confused:?:eek:!

Some of this:break_diet::(:sigh:
and some of this ;):):D

but definitely more of the latter!:):):)

Back