Trimlee's Sept 2011 trip!

Cheers Poppylu, couldn't do it without you all.

And tonight: In the midst of fierce enemy food lines advancing and staring me in the face.....(ok, nothing so drastic, just the dinner!), tummy rumbling, nose twitching, mind racing, taste buds aching (cue in Jaws soundtrack)... Then I think 'oh quick -get my Lipotrim army behind me', rush onto safe forum soil, and, aaah, heave a sigh of relief. It's OK folks, the ketosis fortress is safe tonight....

Eeerm, getting carried away there; just trying to distract myself.

PS: it worked. The moment has passed. I'm just gonna drink my last shake of the day -a hot choc, oh yeah! -and off to bed : ). Na night all. :)
Night hun!!! Well done!!! x

Good luck!

Sorry, can't seem to figure out how to update the data under my tracker (not the tracker itself - I was able to do that via 'edit signature' - but the bit under that seems not to be clickable?
Any advice please?
BTW, trying to edit from iPhone, does that affect it?
Thanks

Last edited:
Oops, just realised there's a lot I can't see on the forum when I use the minimins app rather than direct to the website... I didn't know you could mark a post with 'like' -so there are lots I have liked but haven't marked! Sorry folks, not meaning to be mean...! :eek:
Thanks for the 'likes' I've received. I'll try and remedy this.. :)

Thanks Trimlee! I've been doing the same thing! Sorry to all those whose posts I've enjoyed but haven't 'liked' . Will go to the website from now on methinks!

Day 6, been generally Ok although kinda tired. Discovered that there are 'moments' that I just need to get past when I'm feeling like 'just eat!'. It passes in about 15 mins and I'm back on track as long as I don't cave in at that point.
We gotta stay strong!

Cheers Deezer, enjoy your holiday and we'll welcome you back to join us again when you return!

I know what you mean about those 'moments'. I've found they don't last as long these days but I still have them, usually when the smell of some yummy meal wafts out of the kitchen! My hubby is a sweetheart because he is doing the cooking and food shopping to help me stay strong. Unfortunately he's a very good cook so I really have to grit my teeth and wait for the 'moment' to pass. The trick is to keep REALLY busy - I've never felt hungry on this diet, ever, so it's a mental battle. Deezer's right ......it is a good feeling if you can keep control and go to bed knowing that you won and stayed 100%.
I've NEVER felt so "in control" of my life. Stay strong hun!

Yeah Denise the 'in control' is great! I like how on Lipotrim the choice element does not need to be dealt with: it's the Lipotrim shakes and nothing else!

Day 8 today, off to have my 1st weigh-in....:)

how did you do ????

Back! Thanks for all the support my people :)
Lost 6lb yay! So glad; now aiming for 1.5-2lb per week till target.
1 week done, 7 to go.

Mini goals:
2 weeks time: wear size 14s -just about!
4 weeks time: wear size 14s -very comfy
6 weeks time: wear size 12s -just about!
7 weeks time: goal! Comfy size 12 & start maintenance

well done you, brilliant x

trimlee said:
Back! Thanks for all the support my people :)
Lost 6lb yay! So glad; now aiming for 1.5-2lb per week till target

Oops I meant 1.5 -2kg per week = 3 -4lb a week

Day 9/56 today. Not hungry but when around food having to remind myself why I'm doing this!
2 days ago at friend's birthday and had to keep busy when the food was going around
Yesterday at Mum's and had to let the meal pass me by
Today cooking for my husband and children, did a quick fast forward in my mind and stuck to my shake!

I am glad I'm getting gradually more detached from food though. I've got 3 events next weekend and need to stay 100% through those.
I love reading everyone's stories on here, knowing you're all dealing with similar situations and seeing how you've done it is so encouraging; and the weight losses are phenomenal :D

Its weird how you become less bothered about food (Most of the time ;))

Made my OH Macaroni cheese today!!! One of my faves!!! Just wasn't bothered!!!

Unlike yesterday!!!! Hehe!!

Dx

Hey hey hey! Feeling very positive today:
Yesterday evening I pulled my jeans off and only noticed afterwards that I had not undone the button or the zip.... :)

Today put on my work trousers and found them roomier and had to do my belt another notch or two in... :D

Yay for Lipotrim, yay for Lipotrimmers!! ;)

Back