Trim's journey from 30st down to ...

It does make you a loser, a loser of weight :D it's best to be prepared so well done for being organised xx

Haha I like that! :D Cheers Hun! How are you today? Xx

Haha I like that! :D Cheers Hun! How are you today? Xx

Like a zombie :/ didn't get to sleep until 5am (tablets) and then was rudely awaken at 9 by joe on the phone as he was called in on a job. Duncan isn't here so this mama is taking herself back to bed zzzzzzzz x

Ooh sounds like you have had a fantastic December! As long as you've enjoyed it don't beat yourself up about any gain! You will soon lose it again! It's not ridiculous! I think a dream body sounds good! I would want the same :) I bet your back where you were by the end of jan! Plus it's good having a goal to work towards. What exercises are you doing if you don't mind me asking? I'm not fretting too much about ecverise yet! Want to get the healthy eating ingrained first. But eventually I will need to increase my activity and attempt to tone up lol! X

It was amazing!! I would say worth it. Although wearing monstrous Bridget knickers today just so my jeans fit!

I exercise a lot and actually it is that I think that made me lose the weight. Not so much because of the actual calories you burn but because of the amount of effort involved in burning relatively few calories. For example 30 mins on the cross trainer might burn say 300 calories. That's only one regular chocolate bar plus 1 biscuit. It makes you think is it really worth it?

80% of losing weight is what you put in your mouth. If you went to the gym 3 times a week for 45 mins a time you might burn around 1500 calories. That's not even half a pound. People are often shocked they haven't lost more if they've worked out but the reality is that it's really got to come from food. But exercise reshapes your body and the more muscle you have the more fat you burn plus a stinger heart has obvious benefits.

Sorry that was all a bit lecturey!!!!

I go to the gym most mornings and spin / run / use cross trainer but go to dance classes for toning. I've just paid £175 for a month membership at BarreCore in Mayfair. Meant to really tone your body. We'll see - I'll report back!!

I think you have the right idea - get your mojo back with your food then maybe have a think about exercise. I need to get my mojo back with food!!!

Like a zombie :/ didn't get to sleep until 5am (tablets) and then was rudely awaken at 9 by joe on the phone as he was called in on a job. Duncan isn't here so this mama is taking herself back to bed zzzzzzzz x

You poor thing! I LOVE a cheeky back to bed nap during the day!

Here to sub :) Good luck with your weight loss x

Hi Trim! Good luck on your journey c

It was amazing!! I would say worth it. Although wearing monstrous Bridget knickers today just so my jeans fit!

I exercise a lot and actually it is that I think that made me lose the weight. Not so much because of the actual calories you burn but because of the amount of effort involved in burning relatively few calories. For example 30 mins on the cross trainer might burn say 300 calories. That's only one regular chocolate bar plus 1 biscuit. It makes you think is it really worth it?

80% of losing weight is what you put in your mouth. If you went to the gym 3 times a week for 45 mins a time you might burn around 1500 calories. That's not even half a pound. People are often shocked they haven't lost more if they've worked out but the reality is that it's really got to come from food. But exercise reshapes your body and the more muscle you have the more fat you burn plus a stinger heart has obvious benefits.

Sorry that was all a bit lecturey!!!!

I go to the gym most mornings and spin / run / use cross trainer but go to dance classes for toning. I've just paid £175 for a month membership at BarreCore in Mayfair. Meant to really tone your body. We'll see - I'll report back!!

I think you have the right idea - get your mojo back with your food then maybe have a think about exercise. I need to get my mojo back with food!!!

you're spot on! When I used to go to the gym and workout like a crazy person I often used to think, 'all that just to burn off a snickers' lol! but it defo acts as a deterrent.
wow you are vey active! that's great! fingers crossed the new place is as good as you hear it is :)

Shopping is the perfect place for handsome men. When I was young thin and single, me and friend used to go shopping together and try to find handsome men.

It just isn't the same now I order my shopping online and get joe to answer the door!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Shopping is the perfect place for handsome men. When I was young thin and single, me and friend used to go shopping together and try to find handsome men. It just isn't the same now I order my shopping online and get joe to answer the door!!! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lol I think I must have be too focused on the food in the past to notice hot guys in the shops lol! But now I've got my strict shopping lists I can check them out a bit more! :)
Good advice Hun lol

So day 2 yesterday went well too :) was under my cals and stuck to my meal plan :)

Today I seem to have come down with a chesty cough so not very hungry. Breakfast might have to wait a bit whilst I head back to bed!

Happy Saturday everyone!

So day 2 yesterday went well too :) was under my cals and stuck to my meal plan :) Today I seem to have come down with a chesty cough so not very hungry. Breakfast might have to wait a bit whilst I head back to bed! Happy Saturday everyone!
aww I'm sorry to hear you are poorly :(

Get back to bed immediately and have nice dreams and get better xx

Well done on a good day yest xxx

Hopefully it won't linger :-(

I've just had a shower after my workout and snuck back into bed - bliss!

Thanks ladies. I still feel ill :( Gonna take it steady again today and fave another PJ day.
Hope you're all ok x

Thanks ladies. I still feel ill :( Gonna take it steady again today and fave another PJ day. Hope you're all ok x

Sending get well soon vibes. It may take a few hours as im the furthest west I'm Wales :D
Loves xx

Lol cheers hunny! :)

Today I've mainly been coughing lol but when I have eaten I had porridge & honey for breakfast and lunch was smoked salmon on crackers.
Planning to have homemade shepherds pie & veg for tea if I can be bothered cooking it!

I'm bk at work tomorrow. First day back since starting the diet/healthy eating. I'm hoping there won't be an abundance of christmas biscuits and other temptations left in the office lol. It's all about will power now I'm bk to the real world :)

Lol cheers hunny! :) Today I've mainly been coughing lol but when I have eaten I had porridge & honey for breakfast and lunch was smoked salmon on crackers. Planning to have homemade shepherds pie & veg for tea if I can be bothered cooking it! I'm bk at work tomorrow. First day back since starting the diet/healthy eating. I'm hoping there won't be an abundance of christmas biscuits and other temptations left in the office lol. It's all about will power now I'm bk to the real world :)

Well done for good day so far :)

If you make shep pie tonight you can take for lunch tomorrow and perhaps have it for tea tomorrow night so you are sorted for 3 meals especially if you are poorly.

Keep thinking No Crap = Big Loss. Resisting is better than eating.

Xx

We had loads of crap still in the office on Friday! Typical men - my floor is 90% guys and they seem to have no concept of January healthy eating!

Well done for good day so far :) If you make shep pie tonight you can take for lunch tomorrow and perhaps have it for tea tomorrow night so you are sorted for 3 meals especially if you are poorly. Keep thinking No Crap = Big Loss. Resisting is better than eating. Xx

Good plan on the leftovers. Coz I'm single I often try to make a couple of meals out of my cooking. Makes it seem a bit more worthwhile :)

Back