Trim's journey from 30st down to ...

We had loads of crap still in the office on Friday! Typical men - my floor is 90% guys and they seem to have no concept of January healthy eating!

Lol that's so true. It's 50/50 with men & women where I work but well all love a biscuit or cake break lol! Gonna take some grapes & nuts to nibble on tomorrow to curb my appetite.

Well done on your exercise today Hun! Great burn :)

Lol that's so true. It's 50/50 with men & women where I work but well all love a biscuit or cake break lol! Gonna take some grapes & nuts to nibble on tomorrow to curb my appetite. Well done on your exercise today Hun! Great burn :)

Have you heard of Graze? I have a code for a couple of free boxes if you want it? They send you 4 snacks in a box to your home or work and it's £3.99 a box but that could last you 4 days with 1 snack a day and they are yummy!! You choose what you like and they send you from your list. They are all low cal too, most I've had from one snack was about 150. Have a look xx

Have you heard of Graze? I have a code for a couple of free boxes if you want it? They send you 4 snacks in a box to your home or work and it's £3.99 a box but that could last you 4 days with 1 snack a day and they are yummy!! You choose what you like and they send you from your list. They are all low cal too, most I've had from one snack was about 150. Have a look xx

Yeah I have heard of them. A girl at work used to get then. They used to look nice. X

How are you feeling today? Any better? Hope so, squishy hugs xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Starting to feel human again now. Thank you for asking Hun... And for the squishy hugs :)

How are you? X

So had a good day today food-wise!

No breakfast... Over laid oops lol

Lunch - crab stick pasta salad

Dinner - shepherds pie & veg

Snacks - yogurt, grapes, strawberries & 1 Freddo bar

Gonna brave it and take my measurements today! May need two tape measures stuck together to get round me lol

So had a good day today food-wise! No breakfast... Over laid oops lol Lunch - crab stick pasta salad Dinner - shepherds pie & veg Snacks - yogurt, grapes, strawberries & 1 Freddo bar Gonna brave it and take my measurements today! May need two tape measures stuck together to get round me lol

Fab day well done :) lol @ 2 tapes stuck together :D Xx

Hope you're ok trims!

Hey ladies. Thanks for the messages! I'm ok thank you. Just had a crazy busy week back at work and I'm still full of cold. But fear not I'm still being good! I can't eat and breathe at the same time so it acts as a great deterrent lol!

How's everyone? All good I hope x

Hi Candy xx hope you are ok. If you need to rant I'll inbox you my number for texts (no talking, I'm Shy :p ) xx
Lol thanks for the messages Hun! Really appreciate it xx
I remember talking to you once years ago and you saying how northern I sounded lol! Xx

Hi ladies, I am here to follow your journeys. I too have over 10stones to say goodbye to x

Hi Hun! Welcome :) here's the place to help you say goodbye to it! We are all in it together :) what method are you using? How's the journey going? :) x

Lol thanks for the messages Hun! Really appreciate it xx I remember talking to you once years ago and you saying how northern I sounded lol! Xx

Yep :) very northern :) but lovely and helpful at the time xxx

Lol love it. Just hearing the tune made my day haha! I prefer the real intro but that was good all the same. :)
The artist is called Ty mattson, if you google his name and Dexter it'll come up with some really good art prints he's made of each season. I've requested a Dexter print for my bday. It's by Albert exergian. image-1122211596.jpg I'm not exactly sure where I'll put it as its huge!! I've wanted it for ages :) The real Intro has the man himself in it so of course it's better :D xxx

I've been AWOL for a few dats as it's been crazy busy lately. But hopefully I can focus and spend more time on here! I've missed it if I'm honest! I defo do better when I come on here regularly.

Back