Trinity's new diet

trinity_bleu

3 easy steps !

1. get tonsillitis
2. eat nothing but white toast spread with generous amount of Lurpack, buckets of tea made with real sugar and mounds of Haribo for 4 days.
3. loose 5lbs.

Brilliant ! Now can someone give me tonsillitis every week please ?!?

ha but wait till next weeks weigh in,i dont think you will be jumping for joy i think it may catch up,anyway hope ya better now

Trinity - that's a whole lotta snogging!!! Swit swoo.

Well done...but be careful it doesn't get you this week - you know how nasty those lbs are. I swear they lurk behind the veggies counter lol ;)

Well done xxx

Oooh tell you what though, give me slow loss over tonsillitis any day!! :(

Oh No....I have had some bad bout's of tonsilitis and quinsey throat's over the year's and I never want them again thanks.....

Well done on your loss, but take care for next week....X

well a woman at our class( sorry to be the bearer of bad news) lost a whole stone on her second week on sw, and gradually is cuming all bk on week by week, but saying that she was unable to eat at all so thts probably realy different lol
laura x

I can vouch for tonsillitis helping with the weight loss, I had it far too many times!

I've since had them removed almost 2 years ago so no chance of me doing it now!

I hope it doesn't catch up with you, that would be cruel after you've been so poorly. Glad your better now x

I have no doubt it'll all be back this week, but it just made me laugh. I had a lovely few days of proper butter and sugary tea !

Back