TRISTAR's Low Carbing

Happy New Year Vicky. Hope you are well. I am back from Spain now, but off to Venice in a few weeks time. I was worried about how much weight I might gain over Christmas. I ate what I wanted, but didn't go mad, and I have not gained a single thing. I was expecting a few lbs gain, and wouldn't have been bothered by it either. I'm not complaining though. Anyway, back to donkey breath until I go to Venice.

hey thats fantastic honey!
whereabouts in spain were you? my mum is over there now.
Oh Venice you lucky thing i love the place.

Wherabouts is your Mum? I was visiting my Mum, she is in the south (I fly to Malaga). Looking forward to Venice, I have never been before.

my mum is in the south too - flies into malaga. she lives here but is mainly over there (if that makes sense). She is near estepona/san pedro.
Oh venice is amazing. where are you staying? i walked the whole place in 3 days I loved it and the pizza and gnocchi!!!!

We'll be staying in the Santa Croce District. I'm not familiar with any of the places in Venice yet, I'll have to start looking online.
My Mum lives in in Mijas Golf.

Oh yes know where your mum is.
Oh yes santa croce - oh you lucky thing!

hi hon how are you getting on?

Hi Vicky, I'm great thank you, off to Venice next week. How are you?

oh enjoy hon! and the carbs...yummy :)
im ok :D

stranger!!! how are you? hiding out? I see yopu have posted elsewhere but not on here love x

Hi Vicky,

I'm great thanls, we had a lovely time in Venice. How are you?

Im really thanks lovely. Did you enjoy all the yummy food?

Hi Vicky, I wasn't overwhelmed by it. I don't like cheese, and it was cheese with everything.

oh shame! hows the diet going?

Going well thanks hun, it's the longest I have stuck to a diet lol.

Ooh i see you are doing the shakes -do you like the strawb ones?

I've never tried them. I buy the Chocolate ones on Boots.com as they are only £11 something a tin

Hiya, how are you? How's it all going?
:)

Hiya Katie, all's good, how are you?

Oh nice. how are you enjoying the low carbing still?

Back