TRISTAR's Low Carbing

Just feel like normal life now, it's been so long lol

Lol im exactly the same!

hey hon - nice to see you on here but you not posting on your diary? How is life and low carb treating you?

Hiya Vicky, I'm good how are you? I can never think of anything exciting to put on here, so I don't bother lol

Having a sad weekend as my last little bird passed away yesterday. He was old, so glad for him he's at rest, but our house feels so empty and quiet now.

aww so sorry my love xxx

Hi girls, I hope u don't mind me butting in but I've just been reading ur ongoing conversation & I'm really interested in finding out more about your diets..
I've just come off Lipotrim, (3shakes a day, no food) I was on it for 4 wks & lost 21lb, but I just got fed up of not eating basically, now I've put on 3lb in 5 days just by eating again & Im panicing so much as I really don't want to regain all that weight as I've still got about 25lb to loose.. Can u guys give me any advice on what I can do so that I'm still loosing but where I can have at least one meal a day?? I don't mind having one or two meal replacement shakes a day but don't really no which are the best to have as there is so much choice out there!
Any help or advice will be very much appreciated... Lisa..x

Hi Lisa, I only have 1 meal a day. I have 2 Atkins shakes and a multi vitamin. Also if needed, a low carb snack

They are about £11ish a tub from boots.com (not seen them cheaper anywhere else).

I'm off to the doctors on Monday. I have been getting upper abdo pain between 3 and 5am, going into a sweat and being sick. The pain is so bad it radiates to my back. Had it for a long time but normally only affects me a few times a year, but now it's once or twice a week

Well I've started playing tennis in the evenings (weather permitting). Really enjoying it, and I'm sure it's better for me than sat watching the TV

Well my doctor (suspects) I may have an ulcer. (not confirmed). I was prescribed Omeprazole a couple of weeks ago, and had to do an awful stool sample. (found negative for Helico Pylobactor). The 1st week I had to take 2 tablets at the same time each day, and for the next couple of months 1 a day. Last night I was extremely ill, severe upper abdo pain, and vomiting. I have been left baffled as I thought the tablets were working. About an hour ago, I saw last nights tablet on my bedroom floor. I took it out to take it, and got sidetracked, and didn't take it. At least I know why I was in pain now, but what is worrying me is, are these tablets just preventing my problem, rather than curing me? I'm confused. My partner thinks, it might just be because I am on such a long course, it may be a while before I get better. I am also down as people at work are criticising my low carb lifestyle, saying it is making me ill. When I finish my tablets, if I get ill again, I will have to be referred for an endoscopy. I am worried, and just want to get better.

oh darling im so sorry about this, it must be awful pain for you xxxx
Do you eat a lot of protein as I was getting those pains before and did read up about lots of protein and stomach acid?

Hiya Vicky, not really. I have my 2 shakes and usually have chicken and greens for dinner. Not a massive meat eater. I think it might have been a combination of an empty stomach, as I don't eat alot, combined with too many ibuprofen (which I have stopped using). Just hope it goes soon, and isn't anything more sinister. Thanks for your message xx

Thanks Pat

Hurry up and get into the 30's BMI lol

In Spain at the moment, and eating anything ... Just not lots of it

Back