TRISTAR's Low Carbing

I'm back now, and hoping to get back low carbing ASAP. I have to go foran endoscopy on 5th September. People I know are saying to me that my low carb lifestyle has caused my stomach problems. So annoying! If a diet isn't not low cal or a slimming club, they get a bad reputation. It's so annoying.

oh dear - hope the endoscopy results are ok love. They would surely find something else to blame your stomach probs on if you werent low carbing!

Hi tristar. Hope everything went well and you can back to normal life. And pllltttt to all those naysayers!
Xx

My endoscopy (or gastroscopy as they also call it) went a bit differently than expected. They found multiple polyps in my stomach in the cardia region. The consultant removed 2 for biopsy. The results came back that they are benign and not cancerous. I just have to have the same procedure every 5 years to check they haven't changed.
Since then I had an ultrasound. The woman told me there that I have gallstones. I officially get my results though and discuss the next steps on Monday.
At least I now know what the terrible pain and sickness has been

Going to have my version of chocolate dessert in a bit. It's a favourite of mine. Double cream with a touch of cocoa powder & smidge of Splenda

Had a lovely sausage casserole last night. Was nice to eat something like a normal meal and still be within my allowance

Chicken in garlic and herbs with green beans and my trusty black pepper mmm

Had my wii fit for years, and this week I have got it back out again. I normally do no exercise, but I'm now trying about 20 minutes a day on here

Keeping up with the wii fit. Seem to be doing more and more.

Been using my new exercise bike. Got past the sore behind stage now

Time for some hard core low carbing. I need to lose as much weight as I can for my wedding in 15 months time. My biggest problem is willpower at the weekends, as this is when we are likely to eat out. I will do my best. Unlike all other diets, if you have a bad day on those, you can just write it off and start again the next day, but a bad day low carbing can put me back 3/4 days.

My wedding is getting closer, so the low carbing is going to have to be taken seriously now. I do not want to be a fat bride

Hi you. How are things.

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, I'm very well thank you, how are you? We got married last month. It was super.

Oh congrats how fantastic :) Long time no speak

Back