*** triumphant tuesday - hour by hour ***

don't worry hon. the lb will have been a general fluctuation. it may well be gone by tomorrow. i prefer weekly weigh ins in general but they aren't always possible. because i have a time limit on how long i'm doing cd i am finding it much easier to keep my head in the game as i know that it isn't a never-ending journey. saying that, since i only lost 3.5lbs in the last fortnight, i'll go mad if i don't have a better result next time!! ha.

abz xx

OMG, how hard is this? Getting back into ketosis? I feel like day 1 all over again. Im hungry and moody and have bad headaches. UUGG!! I hope it passes faster then the first week. It took me nearly 2 weeks to feel good, (but funny enough my energy level is ok so i will attempt 30 min on the treadmill to work off the stress of it all). just the hunger!!! AAGGH!!! NO NO NO, i will not eat, i will not eat. I want to down in the 13st's by this time next week...

Hi folks, had a quick scan over posts but needs to be a quick post as sons teatime soon. Been to tesco today and got things for family meal on Fri and baking tonight for a coffee sale thing tomorrow. Quite enjoy baking but no licking the bowl this time!

I've also uploaded my 2 stone gone pics to my album. Don't feel that I've lost that much but I can see the difference in 6 weeks.

Hiya honeys!
Well, been fine today. I honestly don't want food now, which is a huge relief!
Only prob at the mo is getting through all the water! I don't know why bur it has become a struggle all of a sudden. Anyone else had this?
Jen
x

Right guys are you ready?

Get to uni for exam, am 40 minutes early, think will go have cup of tea. Have a decaff green tea. Leisurely stroll to uni, only to be told and 5 minutes late.

Sit exam. Am so nervous am shaking. Don't think I've verbalised my actions enough. Forgot to take paperwork to patient when dispensing drugs as had stupidly taken it to the patient the first time for ID check. Couldn't find the drug in the BNF, got really flustered. Finished exam. Had to be called back into room as had ran out without bags. Had to be called again to sign my time sheet.

Walk back to placement (despite the fact everyone else had the day off, never mind) having been told to have lunch on way back. Feel like getting chips. Order black coffee in a cafe and ask them to leave cup 1/3 empty so I can pour in some of my tetra. Feel disciplined for sticking in there.

Now ladies, I have IBS, when I am stressed it plays up. Normally. Today thought I was doing really well, until in the cafe i let out the loudest rippingest fart ever.

I was the only customer in, so can't even blame it on anyone else. All 3 staff look up looking at me like I'm not only minging but mental. I at this point have 2 choices, leave or stay and finish my coffee.

I stayed and finished my coffee.

Home after rest of placement and quick 30 minute nap with the dog and now sitting with my shake but I'm so fed up.

Stupid brain.

Oh yeah - and my periods now 3 days late. So pregnancy test tomorrow.

*runs away*

Ahh lexie, what a day! (((hugs))))
Don't know what else to say, when do you find out how exam went? & Maybe stress could have made your period late?

& huge round of applause for not getting chips and for staying to have your coffee- Im sure the cafe people will have forgotten about it by now!

A long soak in the bath is in order for you tonight missy or a pampering paint your toenails session!!

oh babes!! what a day you've had!!

but you've gotten through it, you've stayed on plan, and proved that you can cope with anything :)

don't know which way you want the test to go, but good luck whichever way you want it to turn out :)

abz xx

Ach I've gotten to the stage - its a pass or a fail, no in-between and theres not much I can do now, is there?

Worrying now on the "big yin" on Wednesday.

Argh!! My parents and sister are having roast today. ROAST!!! And I can smell it. It smells sooooo good! And I want it! But I don't. But I do, if you know what I mean!! I've had my soup, have another shake to have but I don't want it for a while. I'm not even that hungry. But I feel like I'm hungry. Does that make any sense?! I think I should just run away, live in an igloo and come back in a few months when I'm at target! *sigh* The joys of getting thin hey!

Evening ladies :) Hope you are well and those who aren't feel better very soon.

Hugs for you Lexie, I'm sure you will have done fine :gen126:

I have exciting news........................

I have bought and fit into size 14 jeans:banana dancer:

Annie x

Evening ladies :) Hope you are well and those who aren't feel better very soon.

Hugs for you Lexie, I'm sure you will have done fine :gen126:

I have exciting news........................

I have bought and fit into size 14 jeans:banana dancer:

Annie x

FANTASTIC!!! Well done :D xxx

Aww Lexie that sounds like a pretty hard day, no point worrying about it now though. Just do everything you can to chill and relax tonight. Have a nice bath :)

I'm just about to go have a shower, paint toe nails and early night cooried into bed with hubby too, as am hungry. Like a hippo/

Still have lots of dishes to do and some baking to finish but I managed to bake and not lick bowls, pick etc and survived to tell the tale!
Enjoyed it but hungry now so will have my last 1/2 shake of the day soon.

Back