Trouser therapy

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatpossum, 15 July 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

:sigh:

In an effort to get kick started I decided today on a couple of courses of action:

1. Get back onto Minimins (positive peer influence and mutual support)
    2. Bring my trousers to work (ritual humiliation) :D

I got onto Minimins first thing this morning and made my first post and then I took my trousers to work.

The trousers in question are two pairs of teeny, tiny size tens that I used to wear to work the last time I managed to shed 3stone.

I had decided to 'share' them with a couple of colleagues i.e. "look at what I used to wear before I became a bloater" (again!).

So, shoving my pride deep into the pocket of a pair of rather large size 16 trousers, I took the little kegs out of the bag and held them up for the girls to see.

I was met with looks of astonishment, disbelief and a little pity (they're nice girls!) before they both fell about in fits of giggles.

I had to join them.

I have decided that 'trouser therapy' may just work for me and have decided to keep them in my drawer at work so that if I am tempted to stray from the path of ss, I will have a reminder of 'the way we were' and what could be again if I can retain my resolve.

Maybe others should try trouser therapy?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. QueenOfTheDamned

QueenOfTheDamned Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(10.12%)
    Diet:
    exercise and healthy eating
    haha, sounds a good idea actually, though even my trousers at my smallerst were 16s so not exactly petiite, lol.

4. Nally

Nally Full Member

Start Weight:
    31st9lb
    Current Weight:
    22st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    9st5lb(29.57%)
    I have a pair of size 14 jeans hanging on my wardrobe and as the background picture on my phone to spur me on in weak moments!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.