Truelly gutted with weight loss

ampsabelle

Just been formy first weigh in and only lost 4 pounds I’m truly gutted. I probably wouldhave lost more than that on Weight Watchers.
Admittedly I "cheated" but I cheated with cheddar cheese which is anallowed food in Atkins induction which also brings on ketosis, so surely Ididn't break the ketosis? Also, it was a really small bit so I couldn't haveeaten an excessive amount of calories either.
Another thing is, I was drinking up to 2 bottles of wine per night up to lastweek, so surely the wine calories alone would have given me a loss of 4 pounds,let alone the tiny amount of calories I’ve been on.
I’m really despondent now :(:confused:

Sorry I know Im discussing this on another thread but I was so gutted I put it as a new thread!!! No need to reply if we've already chatted :)

How close are you living to me? x

Ballybunion. Where are you going for your shakes?

Ballyduff and they are lovely :)

Might go there then they were quite rude with me today.

Thats out of order there behaviour. So rude. Deffo go elsewhere

Honest keep up with. Promise you'll see results xx

4lbs isn't as much as some people lose in their first week but maybe you'll be one of those people who lose the same every week?

Go to your kitchen and get 5 tins out of the cupboard. You've lost almost the same amount of weight... Think you're not carrying that with you every day any more.

Be proud of yourself and keep going! :)

I've never been tested by a chemist to see if I'm in ketosis. I think that's old info.

I've used 2 different chemists. And I've done LT quite a few times over the last 5 years.

If your breath smells and your mouth feels icky then you're probably in ketosis. :)

I've never been tested by a chemist to see if I'm in ketosis. I think that's old info.

I've used 2 different chemists. And I've done LT quite a few times over the last 5 years.

If your breath smells and your mouth feels icky then you're probably in ketosis. :)

Ive never been
Tested for ketosis either

Back