Truly AMAZING!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Truly AMAZING!

How Smart Is Your Right Foot?
This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And, you will keep trying it at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot. But you can't!!!
1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand.. Your foot will change direction!!!
I told you so.. And there is nothing you can do about it. Make sure you pass this on to your friends... They won't be able to believe it either!!!

im pretty sure mini is the walking brittanica. ok, ive done it 3 times and admit defeat...or is it de-feet? :p

i am actually sad enuff to be wanting to annoy my hubby with that now. hurry up home from work kev!

I've done this with the kids at school :)

Interestingly, my pianist students and myself seem to have no problem doing it without the foot changing direction.

We're an odd lot :D

LOL- I have done this one before but thanks for reminding me- visiting relatives next week so will get them all doing it- always gets people laughing!!:D
Kx

pml that's a gud one Mini - I must look like a rite plonker sat here trying to do that - I'm gona tell the girls in the office about it on Wednesday lol

Hahaa! I feel so silly but I actually burst out laughing! :)

hubby couldnt do it hehe!! im sure he'll come back to me in a years time showing off that hes mastered it with hours of pactice every week. just the type of person he is LOL.

I can do it in my head but as soon as I try to put it in to practise it goes to pot. Quite funny! Just got dp to try it because he was looking at me like I was barmy. He can't do it either :)

Back